Impossible man vs the Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Both characters can do just about what ever they want but who wins ?

Impossible man or Mask ?

King Castle
i can see the mask being one of the few ppl who can physically harm impossible man and causing him to knock him the F@$@ out!!

the Mask.

Colossus-Big C
the mask would start a shape shifting fight with impossible man and mess with him untill he decides to kill him/ or give him the mask

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the mask would start a shape shifting fight with impossible man and mess with him untill he decides to kill him/ or give him the mask how do you kill impossible man though ?

complexbrother
impossibly.

chomperx9
how would phoenix do against impossible man ?

chomperx9
bump

Colossus-Big C
stalemate because IM cant die then?

SamZED
Eternal battle. Although last I saw IM he got pwned by some alien gun. Not permanently but he was "dead" for 4 issues.

chomperx9
stalemate because IM cant die then? theres always a winner and a loser. would impossible man vs rhino be a more even fight ? NO so why not give him a challenge

Colossus-Big C
Mask wins
can impossible man teleport?
the mask can probably trap him or something

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
theres always a winner and a loser. would impossible man vs rhino be a more even fight ? NO so why not give him a challenge No there isn't always a winner and a loser no expression

Sr J-Bieb
theres always a winner and a loser. would impossible man vs rhino be a more even fight ? NO so why not give him a challenge
I see 'stalemate' and 'draw' haven't been created on your side of the world yet.

iceman24567
laughing

Kinasin
The Mask.

Lord_Talron
Mask wins
can impossible man teleport?
the mask can probably trap him or something Impossible man can evolve instantly to meet any danger so its feasible he can have a defense against teleporting

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
Impossible man can evolve instantly to meet any danger so its feasible he can have a defense against teleporting the mask could probably warp up a devolver machine

Lord_Talron
the mask could probably warp up a devolver machine so he evolves againt devolving ^_^

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so he evolves againt devolving ^_^ evolve against devolving? is that possible

Lord_Talron
evolve against devolving? is that possible All kidding aside he could evolve his DNA to make that route of devolving not possible

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I see 'stalemate' and 'draw' haven't been created on your side of the world yet. I just like fights with a challenge and makes it a challange for the posters as well to decide on who wins.

I just believe there is always a way for one or the other to win or lose

chomperx9
evolve against devolving? is that possible thats why he is called impossible man

Omega Vision
evolve against devolving? is that possible
There's really no such thing as "devolution", so I can't tell you if its possible to evolve against it or not.

Galan007
Threads involving the Mask shouldn't exist.

bobbi
there's really no such thing as superheroes either.. I think if you want to stay away from things that aren't real, you should be in another forum :P

Galan007
^ My opinion that Mask shouldn't be allowed in versus threads has nothing to do with him being a fictional entity. It has to do with his extremely cartoonish abilities (even for comics) making him nigh-unbeatable.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Galan007
^ My opinion that Mask shouldn't be allowed in versus threads has nothing to do with him being a fictional entity. It has to do with his extremely cartoonish abilities (even for comics) making him nigh-unbeatable. I feel the same way with all the threads involving reed with prep. He is to overrated with prep. any prep and he wins against the other person without even discussing what he comes up with.

Kinasin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There's really no such thing as "devolution", so I can't tell you if its possible to evolve against it or not.
Yes there is.....animals that get trapped in caves have devolved in numerous ways. Usually they lose their eye site because they no longer need it.

Galan007
The animals you speak of are still adapting to better suit their specific environment. That's not devolution.

Devolution would be if a modern human were mutated back into a primate. The cons outweigh the pros.

Lord_Talron
The animals you speak of are still adapting to better suit their specific environment. That's not devolution.

Devolution would be if a modern human were mutated back into a primate. The cons outweigh the pros. depends on your opinion, tbh.

chipguy_okay
Impossible man rips the Mask's mask off and laughs at whoever was wearing it before killing them.

SamZED
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Impossible man rips the Mask's mask off and laughs at whoever was wearing it before killing them. Pretty sure host is the only one who can remove the Mask.

AsbestosFlaygon
It's impossible to remove The Mask on a host.

chomperx9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It's impossible to remove The Mask on a host. Thats why he is called Impossible man

and Im sure theres some sorcerrer out there powerful enough to remove it as well

Colossus-Big C
impossible man doesnt use magic though

chomperx9
impossible man doesnt use magic though I stated below the 1st comment as in implying to another character that could remove the mask.

Galan007
and Im sure theres some sorcerrer out there powerful enough to remove it as well Lobo (a dude who normally shits on the face of established comic book factoids) was unable to remove the Mask's, mask.

If he couldn't do it, no one can! uhuh

chomperx9
Lobo (a dude who normally shits on the face of established comic book factoids) was unable to remove the Mask's, mask.

If he couldn't do it, no one can! uhuh crossovers dont count. and was talking about sorcerrers like classic strange or morgan le fay for example

Galan007
crossovers dont count. and was talking about sorcerrers like classic strange or morgan le fay for example Crossovers do count when they are referenced in later appearances. wink

Mindset
Lobo (a dude who normally shits on the face of established comic book factoids) was unable to remove the Mask's, mask.

If he couldn't do it, no one can! uhuh Doom could

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom could He could try.... And then this would happen:

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/th_mask_ownalien2.jpg

Mindset
Then he'd take over from the inside out.

chomperx9
Crossovers do count when they are referenced in later appearances. wink so i guess the JLA vs Avengers crossover is cannon now

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Then he'd take over from the inside out. PG-13 site, buddy. sly

Galan007
so i guess the JLA vs Avengers crossover is cannon now Uhuh. Read the Trinity series for conformation.

SamZED
Anything IM can do Mask can do as well. Amd IM is not taking the mask off. Not gonna happen.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thats why he is called Impossible man

ahuh

I was expecting a better response, like "I C WUT U DID THAR" or sumting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.