Spiderman vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Fight in Gothem city at a high rise construction site....

paradisu
batman wins, spider-man always had trouble fighting skilled fighters

ankur29
SM should win in h2h every time

but batman has the batkick

Mshinu
Bugspray ftw

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by paradisu
batman wins, spider-man always had trouble fighting skilled fighters More myth. Spider-Man going all out crushes him. Otherwise I hope there's proof of this beyond basic jobbing.

Warlord
Peter

StiltmanFTW
Bruce easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
More myth. Spider-Man going all out crushes him. Otherwise I hope there's proof of this beyond basic jobbing.

Seriously.

And hasn't this been done to already? Spiderman wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bruce easily.

your love for the character is so obvious.... big grin

SamZED
CIS on Bats might pull a few wins out of 10 with some gadgets. CIS off Spider-man stomps.

tru-marvell
I'm sure nearly all main characters vs battles have been done many times here...just sayin'

As for this...I think SM speed/webbing/strength is too much for Bruce

SM 8/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by ankur29
SM should win in h2h every time

but batman has the batkick
but this is not h2h...........

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
your love for the character is so obvious.... big grin

I am a hater, true. But how can Bruce not win this? He has tons of gadgets that would take that nerd out.

the ninjak
Spidey

TheLordofMurder
The only way Bats has any chance in hell is if CIS and PIS are at max levels...

Otherwise this is Spite against Bats...

Colossus-Big C
Spiderman

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I am a hater, true. But how can Bruce not win this? He has tons of gadgets that would take that nerd out. Spiderman has fists that can take Bruce out.

tideoftime
Spiderman for a solid majority. Bruce gets a couple wins due to guile and being generally tougher/more capable than almost any "standard" human, plus gadgets.

Now (and not to feed into Bat-bois fandom delusions), if Bats has even a reasonable amount of prep (gadget-wise, from the Batcave and/or a day or two notice/suspicion for jurying something together), Spiderman might find some of his advantages (SS, for example) mitigated by some Bat-device, allowing Bruce a better set of wins.

In general, though, Spiderman for the clear majority.

TheLordofMurder
Spidey for a clear majority!?

Yeah...sure, but only if Bruce has prep was well as a family sized portion of CIS/PIS backing him up...

A non-BS'ing...non jobbing...Spiderman litterally kills Bats with a single attack; all Spidey has to do is land a single punch and Bats is taking a one way trip to the graveyard.

Spidey for a clear majority!? Nay...Spiderman every single time under the conditions mentioned in the OP.

Xplosive
Spider-Man squashes him 10/10.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man easily, but Batmans jobber aura is not to be underestimated.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Xplosive
Spider-Man squashes him 10/10.

I keep thinking that Bruce will get more wins but I keep seeing Parker avoiding all tricks.

Spidey 9/10 Battyboy has to pull something out of his ass.

Badabing
Been done. Use the search or the thread directory.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308935.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.