Rank these Heralds' Fighting Skills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Rank them in order from most skilled to least skilled in fighting. This is purely about skill...not about who is most powerful.

Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

Wonder Woman

Black Adam

Hulk

Thanos

Darkseid

King Kandy
Thanos and Darkseid are heralds now?

CosmicComet
1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Wonder Woman
4. Black Adam/Thor (Only if he's not fighting Hulk, if Thor is up against Hulk his fighting skill will inherently take a hit so he can job effectively)
5. Superman/Silver Surfer (Surfer has improved a lot as a fighter lately)

6. Hulk

King Castle
i could see DS's "Avatars" roll eyes (sarcastic) being herald lvl but definitely not Thanos. thanduros

Starscream M
Originally posted by CosmicComet
1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Wonder Woman
4. Black Adam/Thor (Only if he's not fighting Hulk, if Thor is up against Hulk his fighting skill will inherently take a hit so he can job effectively)

6. Hulk darkseid is most skilled?! wtf?

CosmicComet
Yep, non jobbing Darkseid on principle alone is tops.

King Castle
has he ever fought anyone hand to hand ans shown actual fighting skills?

thanos-prime
1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Wonder Woman

6. Hulk
I agree with everything except 1 and 2 switch them then it's correct imo

marwash22
1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Wonder Woman

6. Hulk Wait til Q99 sees this, the shit is gonna hit the fan. Even me being a Wondy hater has to give you a "smh" for this.

1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Wonder Woman

6. Hulk

If by skill, we are refering to competent power use, then Hulk is easily as skilled as any of them and may just be the most skilled one overall. He actually manages to make the most of his comparativelly limited powerset and extract an impressively varied and efficient range of feats from it, while the others forget their own powers half the time and resort to hitting stuff or using their powers like a mullet which is usually the reason they end up getting owned. How great the hulk is in controlling collateral damage - he never accidentally killed anyone while rampaging and always manages to save the moronic civilians caught in the crossfire - shows how goods he is with his powers.

You, sir, are a hulk hater.

-Pr-
Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman
Black Adam
Hulk/Norrin

These two i'm not sure: Thanos, Darkseid

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman
Black Adam
Hulk/Norrin

These two i'm not sure: Thanos, Darkseid I don't think thor is more skilled a fighter than superman

Dum Dum Dugan

I disagree that Thor,s fighting skill take a hit when he fights the Hulk. His god powers and range option do and perhaps speed, but his skill certainly doesent. In fact there famous fight they had when Thor beats Hulk by using his superior skill.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
I don't think thor is more skilled a fighter than superman
.......why not?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
.......why not? cuz superman seems to be a much more effective fighter...uses his flight better than most heralds and incorporates flighting into his fighting style

superman a far better puncher and prob kicker than thor

only area thor might be better is grappling...but heralds don't really grapple much

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
Wait til Q99 sees this, the shit is gonna hit the fan. Even me being a Wondy hater has to give you a "smh" for this.

It looks to me like he simply rates Darkseid and Thanos very high, rather than rating Wondy low per say, so I'm fine with it.

marwash22
OP, are you asking who is the most skilled fighter using their particular power-set, or who is the best pure, melee fighter?

Black bolt z
How are people not putting WW as top skill?

-Pr-
I don't think thor is more skilled a fighter than superman

He is, though not by much imo.

Konton
Wonder Woman is the only practicing martial artist here.

Thor is a peg or two down the tier from her, but his raw combat experience keeps him viable.

The rest... idk about. Thanos and Darkseid aren't really on my knowledge radar these days. I've seen some good showings from Kal, but things like skillfully deflecting Starfire's attacks and sucker punching her were written with ignorance to the history of his opponent and everything he does can be traced back to him being vastly more powerful than everyone else. Hulk sucks. idk about BA.

w/e

Stoic
if all of these guys were rendered top athlete in term of physical strength this is how it should look.

Wonder Woman
Thor/Thanos
Hulk
Darkseid
Black Adam
Superman

Silver Surfer who really can't fight without his powers.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton

Thor is a peg or two down the tier from her, but his raw combat experience keeps him viable.

The rest... idk about. Thanos and Darkseid aren't really on my knowledge radar these days. I've seen some good showings from Kal, but things like skillfully deflecting Starfire's attacks and sucker punching her were written with ignorance to the history of his opponent and everything he does can be traced back to him being vastly more powerful than everyone else. Hulk sucks. idk about BA.

w/e

how is that ignorance of the opponent?

Kasper Gutman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Thanos
Black Adam
Superman
Darkseid
Hulk
Silver Surfer

Originally posted by Konton

w/e martials arts mean something then?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Thanos
Black Adam
Superman
Darkseid
Hulk
Silver Surfer

Looks pretty good to me.

IMO the skill gap between WW and Thor is a small one. Norrin is problaby above some versions of Hulkie Boy.

Warlord
Hulk
The rest.
Hulk - Fu ftw

MONSTAR
Thanos and darkseid should not be here... Thor and surfer are the only heralds here. They have energy output FAR FAR above supes and BA.( even heralds like terax has a higher energy output).. WW might make herald level if she still has the Godwave.

h1a8
Rank them in order from most skilled to least skilled in fighting. This is purely about skill...not about who is most powerful.

Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

Wonder Woman

Black Adam

Hulk

Thanos

Darkseid

Assuming all have the same speed.

Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman (doesn't do weapons like Thor but has pressure point ability)
Thanos=Darkseid
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Hulk

h1a8
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Thanos and darkseid should not be here... Thor and surfer are the only heralds here. They have energy output FAR FAR above supes and BA.( even heralds like terax has a higher energy output).. WW might make herald level if she still has the Godwave. Thanos doesn't have energy output above Superman. Thanos has no feats exerting forces greater than 50 Earth weights of force.

illadelph12

Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

Wonder Woman

Black Adam

Hulk

Thanos

Darkseid

"Skill"-wise, I'd say:

Wonder Woman (training and endowed by Athena *edit and Artemis)
Thanos
Black Adam (magically endowed combat wisdom from Mehen and Zehuti)
Thor
Superman
Darkseid
Hulk
Silver Surfer

FOOM
Wonder Woman
Thor
Hulk (said to have uncanny instinctive fighting savvy despite limted intellect)
Thanos
Superman
Black Adam
Darkseid
Surfer

BobbyD
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How are people not putting WW as top skill? I would definitely place her in the top 3 here.

Ranking her where specifically, I just simply don't know.

Guessing here, I could see it: Thanos, WW, and Thor, but that's just me.

psycho gundam
darkseid has some decent skills (gladiatorial fight with orion), but turns into kimbo slice when superman shows up

biensalsa
People seems to forget that Superman has also fought in Battle arenas, Asgardian wars, has Kryptonian military training, TVO and Batman and WW as a teacher.

Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman
Darkseid
Thanos
Black Adam
Hulk
Silver Surfer

Gecko4lif
ROFL
Heralds my ass

But anyway

Wonder Woman
Thor
Black Adam
Darkseid
Superman
Thanos
Hulk
Silver Surfer

Colossus-Big C
darkseid and thanos are not herald level
the one that looses to superman are darkseids avatars/aspects

zeel
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonder Woman
Thor
Superman
Black Adam
Hulk/Norrin

These two i'm not sure: Thanos, Darkseid

switch supes and thor around, both supes and thor are skilled but i think supes is the smarter fighter. And thor is a little over dependant on the hammer. supes is better in H2H i think.

nurrion
dur

-Pr-
You need to calm down some.

nurrion
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.