Wolverine vs Blade sword fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Both only have adamatium swords who wins? Thats it no other weapondry.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Both only have adamatium swords who wins? Thats it no other weapondry. logan...due to hf, and adamatium bones (HUGE advantage)

Starscream M
edited

Dum Dum Dugan
edit.

snoopdogg
Blade wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
why?

Prep-Man
Didn't Logan have a sword fight with SS and Ogun? I say he could at least stalemate.

snoopdogg
why? Because I'm a Blade fanboy.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Logan have a sword fight with SS and Ogun? I say he could at least stalemate.
actaully he was proven to be superior to SS in a sword fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Because I'm a Blade fanboy.
figures, just like he kept up with spitefirer while she was running full speed right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
Not saying Blade is older, but how old is he, anyway?

Dum Dum Dugan
Not saying Blade is older, but how old is he, anyway?
80's.

He quite a bit younger then Wolverine however, becuase when they first met Blade was still green.

Starscream M
this battle would be more interesting if you gave both muramasa blades imo

snoopdogg
Didn't Logan have a sword fight with SS and Ogun? I say he could at least stalemate. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/th_Blademarksmen2.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/th_Blademarksmen2.jpg
That contradicts several sources. so what we are to believe he over 100? yet when he met wolverine he was still young and in experienced? oh and are we also suposes to ignore the fact his actaul birth date and year have been given before which again contrdicts him being over 100?

so that on scans which contradicts everything elses should be taken as cannon fact?

snoopdogg
That contradicts several sources. so what we are to believe he over 100? yet when he met wolverine he was still young and in experienced? oh and are we also suposes to ignore the fact his actaul birth date and year have been given before which again contrdicts him being over 100?

so that on scans which contradicts everything elses should be taken as cannon fact? Don't hate the player hate the game.

snoopdogg
And welcome to the world of Marc Guggenheim!! He retconned the sh!t out of Blade son.

Dum Dum Dugan
Don't hate the player hate the game.
I not hating anything, it a fact that scans contradicts many sources.

He not 100, he not over 100 either. That was straight up BS coming from blades mouth. We know when he was born and the year, we know for a fact he not even 100.

one shit statement from blade trying to be all big and touch does not overright when he was born.

snoopdogg
And welcome to the world of Marc Guggenheim!! He retconned the sh!t out of Blade son. Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I not hating anything, it a fact that scans contradicts many sources.

He not 100, he not over 100 either. That was straight up BS coming from blades mouth. We know when he was born and the year, we know for a fact he not even 100.

one shit statement from blade trying to be all big and touch does not overright when he was born.

Dum Dum Dugan
But that does not reconnt his birth day, all that is, is hyperbole.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
this battle would be more interesting if you gave both muramasa blades imo

Stupid, that's what it would be. The blades inevitably collide and it causes a massive explosion.

snoopdogg
But that does not reconnt his birth day, all that is, is hyperbole. He's over 100.

Dum Dum Dugan
except he not. One hyperbole statements does not overright numerous other examples which place him much younger. Not to mention the fact he actaul birth day and year have been stated.

so no he not.

snoopdogg
What are these other numerous example?

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stupid, that's what it would be. The blades inevitably collide and it causes a massive explosion. wait, they explode if they make contact?

Dum Dum Dugan
What are these other numerous example?
herre two off the top of my head. time he met wolverine. Then the time his birth day was stated. Which if not mistaken was stated more then onces. There a certainly more examples, but meh two examples to one if fine with me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, they explode if they make contact?

Kinda. That's what happened when Wolverine's blocked Daken's claws with the muramasa blade.

The swords would remain intact, their wielders... not so much.

Trackz
herre two off the top of my head. time he met wolverine. Then the time his birth day was stated. Which if not mistaken was stated more then onces. There a certainly more examples, but meh two examples to one if fine with me. time he met wolverine has not baring on when Blade as born. In fact, Blade doesn't even don is green suit until spending an abstract amount of years abroad as a vampire hunter, before he even took on the suit he was notorious as a vampire slayer.

His birthday was stated once in a Max comic, it's been years since that, and GUggenheim retconned much of Blade's history.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz
time he met wolverine has not baring on when Blade as born. In fact, Blade doesn't even don is green suit until spending an abstract amount of years abroad as a vampire hunter, before he even took on the suit he was notorious as a vampire slayer.

His birthday was stated once in a Max comic, it's been years since that, and GUggenheim retconned much of Blade's history.
so he sucked to the point wolverine believed he was an amature, but in fact he really was a veteran, but sucked so badly wolverine believe him an amature?

snoopdogg
herre two off the top of my head. time he met wolverine. Then the time his birth day was stated. Which if not mistaken was stated more then onces. There a certainly more examples, but meh two examples to one if fine with me. The time he met Wolverine was wrote by Guggenheim, the same guy who wrote Blade saying he was over 100 thuse retconning him being born in 1929. Let's move on.

Parmaniac
He's over 100. Wolverine's age,
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/introduce-yourself-stel-jezelf-voor/943177384-supermod-mr-bluezone-over9000.jpg

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stupid, that's what it would be. The blades inevitably collide and it causes a massive explosion. Do you have a scan of that explosion? IIRC I've already seen it just want to be sure, I didin't knew about that.

Trackz
so he sucked to the point wolverine believed he was an amature, but in fact he really was a veteran, but sucked so badly wolverine believe him an amature? ....no, like i said in my post, he spent an unknown number of years abroad in which he is able to become notorious amoung vampires and met ojuns vampire hunters (who he spent some time with) much later in his life, he met wolverine all before this. Meaning his meeting with Wolverine has no baring on his age whatsoever.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Do you have a scan of that explosion? IIRC I've already seen it just want to be sure, I didin't knew about that.

Here you are.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3024/wo18.th.jpg http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8280/wo19.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.