Ra's al Ghul w/ Muramasa Sword vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine knows it's Muramasa.

Who wins?

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine.

I can see ras winning

Dum Dum Dugan
Really why? Hell Wolverine most likely is a more skilled swordsman then Ras is, let a lone Wolverine fighting with his claws.

Prep-Man
I'd go with Ras, too.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'd go with Ras, too.
again why? Wolverine more skilled fighter. Hell he more skilled swordsmen with Ras, He has superior stats.......so how the hell does Ras win?

Mshinu
Wolvie.

Haven`t thought about it before, but those claws should be a excellent weapon to counter a sword.

Warlord
Logan

SasuOna
Ras takes this
Lived way longer than Wolverine mastered a lot more martial arts, enhanced strength and speed.
Muramusa sword means Wolverine's getting killed

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SasuOna
Ras takes this
Lived way longer than Wolverine mastered a lot more martial arts,
Ras is Ogun light who wolverine has beaten, Ogun Wolverines master is several times older then Ras and can impart his knolwedge into his students. No Ras has not even master more martial arts, let a lone a lot more. Thats complete and utter BS you made up. In fact Wolverine is even a better swordsmen then Ras is and has superior feats.

enhanced strength and speed.
Muramusa sword means Wolverine's getting killed
No he doesent, he not even physically superior to batman.

Wolverine on the the other hand has super human speed and strength.

No it doesent, not when Wolverine is the superior fighter.

Omega Vision
R'as held his own against a shirtless Batman in a sword fight. Shirtless Batman is of course Trans Tier. R'as wins this. 131

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine is a better swordmen then batman as well..........

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine is a better swordmen then batman as well..........
Heh.

Q99
The problem I see is the sword will break at some point.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
The problem I see is the sword will break at some point.
it won't

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Heh.
I not kidding. Wolverine has more experienced, training, better master and superior feats with a sword.

tsscls
If it's just a TKO. then Ra's.
For the kill, Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tsscls
For the kill, Wolverine.

Muramasa sword negates the HF.

Omega Vision
I not kidding. Wolverine has more experienced, training, better master and superior feats with a sword.
If we want to talk experience R'as has Wolverine beat by about 600-700 years.

Uriel005
I think a lot of people still think of wolverine as a brawling berserk. He really isn't, he is probably on my list of top tier martial artists. His strength is above human due to the adamantium skeleton allowing more stress to be placed on him. His speed is nothing to laugh at. He is a trained ninja and has been a soldier for the majority of his life.

I'm not saying Ghul is a joke but he always came off to me as a more in the shadows kind of guy.

Wolverine 7/10 but he's gonna be laid out in the hospital from the non regennning cuts.

Dum Dum Dugan
No he doesent. Ras was stated as beign around 500, your exaggerating his age. That make him 350 years older then Wolverine.

However Wolverine mast was in the thousands and could impart knowledge into his students. Wolverine also defeated thounds year old swordmaster in angle of death numerous times.

Ras has nothing on Wolverine. He not as skilled, his feats arnt as good. He physicaly inferior. Oh and Wolverine the superior swordsmaster......and that his bread and butter.

but I like that you nit picked a single part of my arguement, while ignoring the whole of it.

Dum Dum Dugan
For the kill, Wolverine.

laughing

that all this statement deserves......

Q99
it won't

I thought one of the problems Daken had with it was it was specifically not as strong as his adamantium claws and he had to be careful with it or it could break?

And against adamantium...

StiltmanFTW
Logan KO'd a brick from different dimension... with a bokken.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Q99
I thought one of the problems Daken had with it was it was specifically not as strong as his adamantium claws and he had to be careful with it or it could break?

No, lol the problem was that his own bones would break which would lodge his magical third claw into his body which would kill him becuase he be unable to heal it.

reason they sheathed it with adamatium was to protect the rest of his body from it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99

The problem was that his claws weren't anchored to the adamantium, but to the normal bone. Muramasa claws got dislocated and he was helpless.

Omega Vision
No he doesent. Ras was stated as beign around 500, your exaggerating his age. That make him 350 years older then Wolverine.

However Wolverine mast was in the thousands and could impart knowledge into his students. Wolverine also defeated thounds year old swordmaster in angle of death numerous times.

Ras has nothing on Wolverine. He not as skilled, his feats arnt as good. He physicaly inferior. Oh and Wolverine the superior swordsmaster......and that his bread and butter.

but I like that you nit picked a single part of my arguement, while ignoring the whole of it.
His Countdown Bio says "many centuries ago" and the art indicates Middle Age Arabia, IE before 500 years ago.
http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/heroes_and_villains/?hv=origin_stories/ras_al_ghul&p=1

There have been a lot of ages given ranging from 450 to 700 years old.

It really doesn't matter either way, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the experience argument in comics since all things being equal if experience was that important Thor would be a Top Tier MA.

StiltmanFTW

Beat me to it again laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The problem was that his claws weren't anchored to the adamantium, but to the normal bone. Muramasa claws got dislocated and he was helpless.

Ah, I see.

Dum Dum Dugan
His Countdown Bio says "many centuries ago" and the art indicates Middle Age Arabia, IE before 500 years ago.
http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/heroes_and_villains/?hv=origin_stories/ras_al_ghul&p=1

First that doesent prove he more then 500 years old. Hell that doesent even prove he more then 3 hundred years old. Many simply mean more then two.

The art.......come on man now your stretching big time......

prove it, becuase what you stated does not prove this at all.

It really doesn't matter either way, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the experience argument in comics since all things being equal if experience was that important Thor would be a Top Tier MA.
No it wouldent, becuase he hasent gone through the same training nor has the feats.
when some one has the training and the feats, is when experiences can come into play, however it never a major factor.

Dum Dum Dugan
Beat me to it again laughing out loud
lol

SasuOna
First that doesent prove he more then 500 years old. Hell that doesent even prove he more then 3 hundred years old. Many simply mean more then two.

Did you even read the resurrection of Ras al Ghul? Your referring to the pre-crisis version of the character.
The post crisis version is far older.
Morrison basically established that Ras is at least over 600 years old, hes easily older than Wolverine.

The Lazuras pits give him enhanced speed and strength. Batman has never defeated a just out of the lazuras pit Ras because that would be too hard for him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Did you even read the resurrection of Ras al Ghul? Your referring to the pre-crisis version of the character.
The post crisis version is far older.
Morrison basically established that Ras is at least over 600 years old, hes easily older than Wolverine.

The Lazuras pits give him enhanced speed and strength. Batman has never defeated a just out of the lazuras pit Ras because that would be too hard for him.
prove he at least 600. I wanna see evidence.

Prove it. Prove that it gives him inhuman strength and speed. also why would we assume he jsut got out of the pit? Thats a pretty riduclous assumption no? (if your not willing to prove both, prove this one, the age one is pretty irrelevent, I jsut simply don't believe it.)

again why does ras win?

Starscream M
Oh and Wolverine the superior swordsmaster......and that his bread and butter.
why would that matter even if true? logan doesn't have a sword in this fight

Prep-Man
Actually, according to his bio, he is 700 years old.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
why would that matter even if true? logan doesn't have a sword in this fight
becuase Logans far better with his claws, and if he even better then Ra's with swords, it makes this fight pretty dam one sided.

Dum Dum Dugan
Actually, according to his bio, he is 700 years old.
bio again arnt usable on the boards.

Starscream M
becuase Logans far better with his claws, and if he even better then Ra's with swords, it makes this fight pretty dam one sided. your logic is truly impeccable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
bio again arnt usable on the boards.

Read Morrison's Ra's storyline. I believe it's there. You can't just dismiss it, because you haven't read it.

Dum Dum Dugan
your logic is truly impeccable. roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes it is.

Logan skills with claws>>>>sword

Logan skill with swords>>>>Ras

Then logically he going to beat Ras.

Not to mention the numerous times he defeated people more skilled, as skilled, more experienced then Ras, using his claws.

Prep-Man
Anyway, Ra's says a THOUSAND centuries.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3437/1123943-20091031042038_ra_s_al_ghul__white_ghost_large.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Read Morrison's Ra's storyline. I believe it's there. You can't just dismiss it, because you haven't read it.
yes I can unless you can prove it. If you cant prove it, it did not happen. issue and title. Honestly don't state things if you can't prove them. I can prove what I am stating in this thread. I can prove Wolverines skills. I have scans, issue numbers titles ect.

Starscream M
yes it is.

Logan skills with claws>>>>sword

Logan skill with swords>>>>Ras

Then logically he going to beat Ras.

Not to mention the numerous times he defeated people more skilled, as skilled, more experienced then Ras, using his claws. logan's skill with sword is completely irrelevant in this fight

logan hasn't fought someone as skilled as Ras with a Muramasa blade.

Ras is also much smarter than logan

Prep-Man
yes I can unless you can prove it. If you cant prove it, it did not happen. issue and title. Honestly don't state things if you can't prove them. I can prove what I am stating in this thread. I can prove Wolverines skills. I have scans, issue numbers titles ect.

See above.

Dum Dum Dugan
Anyway, Ra's says a THOUSAND centuries.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3437/1123943-20091031042038_ra_s_al_ghul__white_ghost_large.jpg
issue and title I want to verify that ia in fact from DC earth not alternate reality. also wouldent that make him like over 10 thousand years old.........

also when are one of you gunna actually debate something relevent to the fight, like who wins and why ect. I mean I fine with debating how old ras is because frankly I know for a fact wolverine wins here.

Prep-Man
It's Morrison's last Ra's storyline. Just like the other poster stated.

Dum Dum Dugan
logan's skill with sword is completely irrelevant in this fight

logan hasn't fought someone as skilled as Ras with a Muramasa blade.

Ras is also much smarter than logan
Not, really it means he know the strength and weakness of the weapon, the same one ras is wielding. it quite relevent actually.

No he foughten people as skilled as ras with magical blades and normal ones and beaten them with out taking a hit before.

Say we assume he is, it not relevent it has no bearings on the fight out comes, ther enot going to have a who knows more fact off, there fighting. Only time intelegences coems into play is when someone as dumb as rhino or prep. Other wises it completely irrelevent in a fight, but thanks for the red herring.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's Morrison's last Ra's storyline. Just like the other poster stated.
what issue, stating an entire story arc, is not providng evidence. You know how stupid that is? That like me saying wolverine domanated hulk in x-men volume 2.

come on now your better then this.

Prep-Man
Starts at 670.

Also, check out Birth of the Demon. It states he's well over 600 years old.

Dum Dum Dugan
Starts at 670.

I will. I likely have the issue DL within a day or so.

now how about the out come of this battle? Because we all know Ras age is completely irrelevent to the battles out come, so what say you?

Prep-Man
Alright. PM me when you read it.

Starts at 670.

Birth of the demon is his canon origin I believe. IIRC he's about 8 centuries old in that one.

The scan you posted was him saying he would be feared for a thousand centureis, not that he already was.

Juntai
He's that old Capt or close to it. Not sure if he'll beat Wolverine though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Juntai
He's that old Capt or close to it. Not sure if he'll beat Wolverine though.
really I was always under the impression n he was 500 years old, I could have sworn batdude posted a scan which his age was stated as just over 500, b ut perhaps I was mistaken.

Tha C-Master

It really doesn't matter either way, I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the experience argument in comics since all things being equal if experience was that important Thor would be a Top Tier MA. True, in fiction some characters can be fresh new at something and beat old masters. Happens all the time.

tsscls
laughing

that all this statement deserves......
Why?
Because Ra's may be better at avoiding a death blow and incapacitating an opponent than logan?

Or that Logan is better at killing than Ra's?

They've both been alive for hundreds of years.

Oh yes, Wolverine is the best he is at what he does!

Ra's is older.

Dum Dum Dugan
Why?
Because Ra's may be better at avoiding a death blow and incapacitating an opponent than logan?

Or that Logan is better at killing than Ra's?

They've both been alive for hundreds of years.

Oh yes, Wolverine is the best he is at what he does!

Ra's is older.
But he not at all.

Logan is better at killing.

sweet Ra's also older then batman, and did not matter much in there fight. Wolverine beaten people older then Ra's, and was trained with Ra's on steriods. He has also superior fighting skill against skill swordsmen and is even a better swordsman then RA's is.

Lunacyde
I'm sorry we don't all have archives of every appearance our fvorite character has made ready to post at a moments notice...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I'm sorry we don't all have archives of every appearance our fvorite character has made ready to post at a moments notice...
how in any way shape or form relevant to my post? Did you even read my post, before posting that? clearly not......

Lunacyde
You constantly ask for proof on every little facet of the battle even those that you deem to not matter anyways. You hound people all the time, even on points that you yourself have claimed as not mattering. Not all of us have endless libraries of comics scanned to computers.

Dum Dum Dugan
You constantly ask for proof on every little facet of the battle even those that you deem to not matter anyways. You hound people all the time, even on points that you yourself have claimed as not mattering. Not all of us have endless libraries of comics scanned to computers.
Because people need to prove there points, not state a bunch of rubbish. Most of the time i ask for evidence is because I believe the person is lieing or taking the event out of context.

If you are unable to get a scan, or get the issue number and title of the feat in question then you really should not be posting such statements as fact. Because clearly your knowledge on the subject is outdated or memory of the event is quite vague, so clearly what your saying is not a fact. It your opinion based off vague memories or complete BS. (this is all generalized, I not talking about you in particular).

Starscream M
Because people need to prove there points, not state a bunch of rubbish. Most of the time i ask for evidence is because I believe the person is lieing or taking the event out of context.

If you are unable to get a scan, or get the issue number and title of the feat in question then you really should not be posting such statements as fact. Because clearly your knowledge on the subject is outdated or memory of the event is quite vague, so clearly what your saying is not a fact. It your opinion based off vague memories or complete BS. (this is all generalized, I not talking about you in particular). you're a damn hypocrite. I rarely see you offer any proof yourself!

Dum Dum Dugan
you're a damn hypocrite. I rarely see you offer any proof yourself!
I have provided losts of evidences, many many times, hell i did so yesterday in fact. I always provide evidence when it asked for despite perhaps a few exception. Most of which involve me already several times providing the same individual evidences only to have them magically forget it for the 5th time.

as always you fail at your lame attempts to discredit me.

Starscream M
I have provided losts of evidences, many many times, hell i did so yesterday in fact. I always provide evidence when it asked for despite perhaps a few exception. Most of which involve me already several times providing the same individual evidences only to have them magically forget it for the 5th time.

as always you fail at your lame attempts to discredit me. yes, i've often seen you post completely irrelevant scans that supposedly support your argument roll eyes (sarcastic)

I will demand support from you in future debates

Dum Dum Dugan
yes, i've often seen you post completely irrelevant scans that supposedly support your argument roll eyes (sarcastic)

I will demand support from you in future debates
as always your lame attempt to discredit me fail.

and perhaps I provide it, but I feel this could be unlikely, since you tend to ask for evidence ive already shown you like 10 times such as evidence for why wolverine a class 2, wolverine dodging bullets ect. You also never provide evidence yourself, why should it allways be so one sided? I shown you untolds amount of evidences, while you have provided next to nothing, just keep on spewing your ignorances regardless.

Dum Dum Dugan
This thread be funnier to debate if it was a sword fight, with claws is simply over kill.

Starscream M
This thread be funnier to debate if it was a sword fight, with claws is simply over kill. how is it overkill? its the muramasa blade!

Starscream M
as always your lame attempt to discredit me fail.

and perhaps I provide it, but I feel this could be unlikely, since you tend to ask for evidence ive already shown you like 10 times such as evidence for why wolverine a class 2, wolverine dodging bullets ect. You also never provide evidence yourself, why should it allways be so one sided? I shown you untolds amount of evidences, while you have provided next to nothing, just keep on spewing your ignorances regardless. you actually never proved logan a class 2

showing a few nebulous feats (tossing a shark, a garbage can, holding an elevator, and hitting someone underwater) does not prove logan is class 2

Dum Dum Dugan
you actually never proved logan a class 2

showing a few nebulous feats (tossing a shark, a garbage can, holding an elevator, and hitting someone underwater) does not prove logan is class 2
actaully they do. Throwing a shark that weights roughly 1,100 pounds in water over your head, into a boat would easy require more then two ton strength. Throw a dumpster with which weights roughly 1,600 pounds with one arm several feat, would also regure at least class 2 strength, as would holding the elevator. Oh and also when wolverine was made to weight several tons and floor gave out before wolverine, which also requires more then 2 tons strength. Oh and then we have wolverine climbing a dam mountain with a gran paino on his back.....another feat that would require more then class 2 strength.

Your just to dim witted to realize it.

Dum Dum Dugan
how is it overkill? its the muramasa blade!
becuase wolverine superior to him every way physically and is significantly more skill. Hell wolverine even more skilled then Ra's with swords and that Ra's thing, let a lone with his claws.

Ra's having the sword means nothing what he going to get completely out fought on all levels.

Starscream M
becuase wolverine superior to him every way physically and is significantly more skill. Hell wolverine even more skilled then Ra's with swords and that Ra's thing, let a lone with his claws.

Ra's having the sword means nothing what he going to get completely out fought on all levels. ra's one of the greatest swordsman on earth

he's had far more experience than logan...being over 700 yrs old

he's also prob a bit smarter....that combined with muramasa makes this a very close fight

Dum Dum Dugan
ra's one of the greatest swordsman on earth

he's had far more experience than logan...being over 700 yrs old

he's also prob a bit smarter....that combined with muramasa makes this a very close fight
Wolverine better, so whats your point? Wolverine actaully has established sword fighting feats against established characters.

yea and he also had more experience then batman for all the good it did him roll eyes (sarcastic) . Wolverine was trained by Ogun who several thousand years old and Ra's on steriods. He also beating angle of detah who thousands of years old as well with utter ease many many times.

being smarter is completely irrelevent, and as always your throw this retarded red herring out there as if it means anything. Only time that event be relevent is against rhino or with prep.

No it not a closes fight. Wolverine physically superior in every senses, he the better swordsmen, and he significantly better h2h fighter, let a lone with his claws which he even better with then swords. It really not a close fight at all, and there no evidence to suggest it is.

Bentley
Ra's suckz, Logan probably doesn't even need to pop out his claws to stomp this chump. Ra's end up impaled with it's own blade.

BlackZero30x

thumb up

The Nuul
Logan with more knowledge of the sword than Ras (he doesnt even know about what the sword can do), hes also much faster stronger, better reflexs, agility, Logan is just over all better.

Logan should stomp regardless of this sword.

Ras is frequently cited as the best swordsman alive and was at least batman's equal in fencing.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Ras is frequently cited as the best swordsman alive and was at least batman's equal in fencing.
Batmans not Wolverine equal in swordmenship either so I highly doubt why that matter. Wolverine actaully has swordman feats against established characters which really niether batman nor Ras has aside from against eachother. Wolverine significantly better with his claws then swords, just to show how out match Ra's really is.

Ra's is a poor mans Ogun.

The Nuul
Originally posted by 753

And? its takes a lot more than someone great at fencing to beat Logan.

Originally posted by The Nuul
And? its takes a lot more than someone great at fencing to beat Logan. With a magical blade that cancels healing facor and cuts through anything, it doesn't. This doesnt mean he'll take a majority, but he can definitely kill wolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
With a magical blade that cancels healing facor and cuts through anything, it doesn't. This doesnt mean he'll take a majority, but he can definitely kill wolverine.
Not adamatium it doesent. Simply becuase it can negate a healing factor does not mean wolverine can lose. When he does not want to be hit he extremely hard to hit. He physically superior to Ra's, he more skilled swordsmen then him, he significantly better then him with his claws. He really should lose the vast majority of times.

The Nuul
Not really, Logan is still way faster and more agile than Ras.

Starscream M

Ra's is a poor mans Ogun. lol Ra's would disagree.

Bentley
lol Ra's would disagree.

Doesn't matter what he thinks, he will be dead soon enough as far as this thread goes.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol Ra's would disagree.
Ra's would die if he ever tried to say other wise to Ogun. Ogun would destroy him, he better in every way.

Starscream M
Ra's would die if he ever tried to say other wise to Ogun. Ogun would destroy him, he better in every way. hmmm cept Ras is alive and Ogun is dead. funny.

StiltmanFTW
lol Ra's would disagree.

Didn't Ra's admit that both Bane and Joker are smarter than him? He doesn't have a problem with recognizing his superiors when he sees them.

I mean, they beat him at chess, man biscuits

Dum Dum Dugan
hmmm cept Ras is alive and Ogun is dead. funny.
Ogun can't die and is immortal, so you would be wrong.

StiltmanFTW
Ogun can't die and is immortal, so you would be wrong.

He is in Hell, though.

Bentley
Ra's is DC's Apocalypse.

Didn't Ra's admit that both Bane and Joker are smarter than him? He doesn't have a problem with recognizing his superiors when he sees them.

I mean, they beat him at chess, man biscuits I can accept joker, but bane? C'mon

Originally posted by Bentley
Ra's is DC's Apocalypse. How dare you?

Starscream M
Ra's is DC's Apocalypse. lol.

so you're saying he's underrated threat.

Dum Dum Dugan
He is in Hell, though.
I saw that as well, but it makes no senses, we saw him alive, wolverine never killed him. I mean he can go to hell perhaps thats what he does, but he suposes to be completely immortal.

Starscream M
I saw that as well, but it makes no senses, we saw him alive, wolverine never killed him. I mean he can go to hell perhaps thats what he does, but he suposes to be completely immortal. what makes sense and not is not up to you to decide. if he's in hell, that means he's left the mortal plane and can therefore be considered dead.

Dum Dum Dugan
what makes sense and not is not up to you to decide. if he's in hell, that means he's left the mortal plane and can therefore be considered dead.
that does not mean anything, he been to hell several times. That does not mean he dead and no longer immortal.

also what does that have to do with Ogun being superior to Ra's?

StiltmanFTW
I saw that as well, but it makes no senses, we saw him alive, wolverine never killed him. I mean he can go to hell perhaps thats what he does, but he suposes to be completely immortal.

Same with Shingen. Wolverine failed to kill him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Same with Shingen. Wolverine failed to kill him.
true, which does not make senses either, but meh maybe angle of death took him with him.

Lunacyde

If you are unable to get a scan, or get the issue number and title of the feat in question then you really should not be posting such statements as fact. Because clearly your knowledge on the subject is outdated or memory of the event is quite vague, so clearly what your saying is not a fact. It your opinion based off vague memories or complete BS. (this is all generalized, I not talking about you in particular).

May I say as much as you annoy me, I have a good deal of respect for you.

On-topic, Wolverine wins this more often than not.

Dum Dum Dugan
May I say as much as you annoy me, I have a good deal of respect for you.

On-topic, Wolverine wins this more often than not.
thank you, as do I for you.

agreed.

Juk3n

whats the point of the age argument? Thor is older than ironfist and has been fightingsince forever..is he more skilled? F*** No!. Lets go by feats, The Reen wins.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Juk3n
whats the point of the age argument? Thor is older than ironfist and has been fightingsince forever..is he more skilled? F*** No!. Lets go by feats, The Reen wins.

thumb up

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
I can accept joker, but bane? C'mon

Bane is a genius level intellect who has mastered multiple fields of Academia.

Omega Vision

I mean, they beat him at chess, man biscuits
They were better than him at chess. That's all that was proven. Contrary to the belief of some chess is not the end all be all "my brain is bigger than yours" measuring stick.

I've destroyed people in chess who I know to be much smarter than I in many other areas.

Bentley
Wow, I never thought you knew how to play chess!

wink

Omega Vision
Wow, I never thought you knew how to play chess!

wink
Yeah, I mostly play with people's lives nowadays but I'll play on a board every now and then. stick out tongue

batdude123
Yeah, I mostly play with people's lives nowadays but I'll play on a board every now and then. stick out tongue

You ain't shit. sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
You ain't shit. sneer
Bring it to the chess table. sneer

ermm

mhmm

Ug3b_TRn4vM

batdude123
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.