Badrock vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Who wins?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badrock

Mshinu
Hmm can`s say I remember much of Badrock. He whupped Overtkill didn`t he?

He seems like a shameless ripoff of Thing to me, maybe stronger and faster but probably less skilled and experienced.

I`ll go with Thing since he got heart.

Kinasin
Well badrock is a member of youngblood so I would say he is extremely well trained assassin and he's held his own with savage dragon and major force and beat up violator as well. Although I can't remember if violator was weakened or not. Badrock has been trained to kill unlike thing so in a sense I think he is way more ruthless. I'm gonna have to vote for Badrock on this one. Also badrock smashed overtkill with ease and took out an exponentially more savage overtkill in image united.

Kinasin
Bump. Anyone?????

King Castle
Savage Dragon arrest them both...

i'll say Thing he is older more experience and Badrock didnt show any thing that would eclipse thing's strength feats.

Kinasin
Badrock has superstrength, well beyond class 100, being able to hold up skyscrapers and punch holes through titanium. He has also lifted well over 750,000 tons.
Damn I guess this is kind of spite on my part because I forgot how strong badrock is lol

Black bolt z
For a second I through this said bardock.

BUSTER1
Good fight but Ben is the top rock.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Good fight but Ben is the top rock.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.