Timber Wolf Vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7667/169247-52957-timber-wolf_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/19940/693012-daken_01_large.jpg

Blair Wind
I think that Timberwolf takes this.

srankmissingnin
I haven't picked up the Legion since it relaunch last year... did Timber Wolf get a significant upgrade or something?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I haven't picked up the Legion since it relaunch last year... did Timber Wolf get a significant upgrade or something?

I'm taking my cue from the picture, which is still Pre-Crisis Timber Wolf (not volume 5, which is what I assume you are talking about, which was just an angry guy always with Projectra).

Physically speaking he was always the middle ground between the big guns (Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Blok) and the puny humans + with superhuman agility and a rage boost. I'd place him at the level close to or above Sabertooth. But thats just a general observation on my part.

juggernaut74
Timber Wolf should win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'm taking my cue from the picture, which is still Pre-Crisis Timber Wolf (not volume 5, which is what I assume you are talking about, which was just an angry guy always with Projectra).

Physically speaking he was always the middle ground between the big guns (Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Blok) and the puny humans + with superhuman agility and a rage boost. I'd place him at the level close to or above Sabertooth. But thats just a general observation on my part.

Yeah I assumed it was 3-boot.

Pheremone manip should still give Daken the edge.

Prep-Man
yeah that is pc tw.

jinzin
Daken loses based on the fact that he sucks.

MrMind
what? daken's awesome

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Daken loses based on the fact that he sucks. I agree.

This is why we are friends.

jinzin
lulz cheers

Prep-Man
Originally posted by MrMind what? daken's awesome

who do you think wins, mind?

MrMind
don't know too much of timber wolf, but I want daken to win smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.