Infinity man vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Infinity Man at his best should take this.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Infinity Man at his best should take this. I have no idea what he was like at his best, but I agree.

Stunner2xx
Helicarrier for the lose

Stoic
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Helicarrier for the lose

Did you understand the dynamics behind the Helli-carrier's weight, versus it's structural strength, and why Sentry could not stop it within a few feet of interception? If it's of any consolation, I've seen Superman get pushed back by objects of far less weight than a Helli-carrier.

How Infinity Man beats Void without being amped by the Source is leaving many questions in my mind. Feats alone have the Void wrecking him IMO.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Did you understand the dynamics behind the Helli-carrier's weight, versus it's structural strength, and why Sentry could not stop it within a few feet of interception? If it's of any consolation, I've seen Superman get pushed back by objects of far less weight than a Helli-carrier.

How Infinity Man beats Void without being amped by the Source is leaving many questions in my mind. Feats alone have the Void wrecking him IMO. I gotta agree.People are like "OMG de voidz was nocked out by plane!11!!!!!!111!"

But when you turn 30 billion tons into a bullet...erm

vlaaad12345

How Infinity Man beats Void without being amped by the Source is leaving many questions in my mind. Feats alone have the Void wrecking him IMO.
Void doesn't have any feats on the level of owning people stronger than PC superman.

Stoic
That really depends on how powerful PC Superman was being depicted at that point in time. PC Superman, as many may recall had at times struggled with lifting a car (the oof sound effects were indicative as such).

PC DC was pure BS writing, with no constancy at all. Why bring it up? If you were to compare current Infinity Man unamped by the Source, then we have something to talk about. Magog gave Infinity man a run for it didn't he? This I can compare to Void, but PC? PC does not compute.

Prep-Man
IM.

vlaaad12345
That really depends on how powerful PC Superman was being depicted at that point in time. PC Superman, as many may recall had at times struggled with lifting a car (the oof sound effects were indicative as such).

PC DC was pure BS writing, with no constancy at all. Why bring it up? If you were to compare current Infinity Man unamped by the Source, then we have something to talk about. Magog gave Infinity man a run for it didn't he? This I can compare to Void, but PC? PC does not compute.
IM has been described as part of the source since day one hes never been amped by the source, he will destroy void.

iceman24567
IM wrecks Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.