A profect ending: Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lancy
Angel is a great TV show that u can not help but notice, is a 1-5 season, they are vampires, cunning Law Office, whose name tungsten and elk and other animals included.I gave this 10-How I always luv to see him on a daily basis and the TV series Angel luv,;watching the show all over again, av seen season 1 was an angel goes to Los Angeles to fight evil and end up meeting tlks Doyle and Angel on his actual place of love.Then Cordelia Buffy and the crew will create a company called the angel of the investigation, Doyle dies, Wesley will show a season later, he moved to place.Now Doyle pm Season 2, which is much more exciting signs that teams Gunn with a new crew member Wolfram and Hart and evil.

Bardock42
Lol, I love Angel, too. It's a great TV Show, thanks to my recent rewatching of Dollhouse I again think that Joss Whedon can do no wrong.

Wesley is my favourite character.

dadudemon
Dollhouse was boring and a tad lame. I got about 5 episodes in before I couldn't stand it anymore.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dollhouse was boring and a tad lame. I got about 5 episodes in before I couldn't stand it anymore.

Yeah, that's the problem, the first 5 episodes are weak. But it gets so amazing afterwards, it's genius.

This is what I said in the Dollhouse thread:

Originally posted by Bardock42
Rargh, I just watched the whole two seasons. Man, I could punch myself so hard for not sticking with it the first time. Admittedly the first 6 or so episodes were average, nothing amazing, and that made me not continue to watch for over a year, but goddammit, I'm a ****ing moron. This show was truly amazing, most of the latter episodes are up there with Whedon's best work for sure. It's so involving and thought provoking and just beautiful.

I'd advise everyone to watch it, I'm not sure not everyone would like it, but if you do it's amazing. Amazing.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496984&pagenumber=4

If you think you can give it another chance you should, it starts with 7 and 8 being amazing episodes and then it just keeps being great.

BruceSkywalker
what IS this show Angel!!!!!

I think Bones is better

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by lancy
Angel is a great TV show that u can not help but notice, is a 1-5 season, they are vampires, cunning Law Office, whose name tungsten and elk and other animals included.I gave this 10-How I always luv to see him on a daily basis and the TV series Angel luv,;watching the show all over again, av seen season 1 was an angel goes to Los Angeles to fight evil and end up meeting tlks Doyle and Angel on his actual place of love.Then Cordelia Buffy and the crew will create a company called the angel of the investigation, Doyle dies, Wesley will show a season later, he moved to place.Now Doyle pm Season 2, which is much more exciting signs that teams Gunn with a new crew member Wolfram and Hart and evil.

I am a fan of Angel, but even I only understood about half of what you said.

T'was a good show though.

The Big O
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
I am a fan of Angel, but even I only understood about half of what you said.

T'was a good show though. Loling. I totally agree with everything stated by you.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

I did two, maybe three. Couldn't get into it either.

Mindset
I did half of one.

Bardock42
Well like I said, first time round I did five, then I wanted to kick myself in the balls for not sticking with it when I rewatched it.

But your mileage may vary...

Mindset
Wasn't it canceled?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't it canceled?

Yes. It has a rather satisfying conclusion though.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, that's the problem, the first 5 episodes are weak. But it gets so amazing afterwards, it's genius.

This is what I said in the Dollhouse thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496984&pagenumber=4

If you think you can give it another chance you should, it starts with 7 and 8 being amazing episodes and then it just keeps being great.

I agree very much so. I hated Dollhouse at first, but I really enjoyed the finale and how it ended.

Also, Wesley is my favorite character as well. stoned

spydergirl
Wesley is the best character I think by the end of Angel. smile
He was such a dork in Buffy but in Angel he became more tough and strong and handsome smile

Greysen93
Angel is so awesome. The ending is so great. I think this is just as good as Buffy, but definitely a better ending.

Greysen93
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what IS this show Angel!!!!!

I think Bones is better I hope you were joking

Ascendancy
What's a rogue demon?

Jedi Sheriff
Originally posted by Ascendancy
What's a rogue demon?

I would think it would be a demon that did good things, or one that breaks from the social paradigms of it's demonic sub-type.

The_Tempest
My favorite TV show of all time, criminally underrated and better than its parent series IMHO. I hated the ending at the time as it marked the death of the Buffyverse, but have since been able to appreciate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.