Raphael vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Who wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
From the ninja turtles?

Q99
If this is the artist, I'm quite sure his work will come out much better than Logan's, so Raphael for the stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Raphael from Soul Calibur?

Kinasin
Ninja turtle raphael LOL

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine stomps the shit out of him. Hell Wolverine would beat the entire ninja turtles team by himself the large majority.

Warlord

Kinasin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine stomps the shit out of him. Hell Wolverine would beat the entire ninja turtles team by himself the large majority.
Dude he wouldn't stomp the **** out of him and apparently you've never read any of the comics so you don't know wtf your talking about. I admit wolverine would win but he definitely wouldn't stomp the **** out of him. Also if he faced all of them he would get the ****** **** kicked into him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Kinasin
Dude he wouldn't stomp the **** out of him and apparently you've never read any of the comics so you don't know wtf your talking about. I admit wolverine would win but he definitely wouldn't stomp the **** out of him. Also if he faced all of them he would get the ****** **** kicked into him.
Clearly you havent read them. I own numerous of there comic. There old shit isent even impressive. There new stuff is starting to get a lot more impressive when compared to what they uses to do, but even still there nothing that even suggest raph could hope to fight wolverine one on one.

Prove it. Prove raph would be a match for wolverine.

Becuase I heard this shit numerous times on the boards, and all it is, is BS. The ninja turtle are not impressive. I love them, but they wouldent even beat DD. Any elite street would handle any of them them handily.

Hell I will even battle Zone you Wolverine against all four turtle. I am that confident. I read them as regularly as I can, and you are sadly mistaken.

Kinasin
Clearly you havent read them. I own numerous of there comic. There old shit isent even impressive. There new stuff is starting to get a lot more impressive when compared to what they uses to do, but even still there nothing that even suggest raph could hope to fight wolverine one on one.

Prove it. Prove raph would be a match for wolverine.

Becuase I heard this shit numerous times on the boards, and all it is, is BS. The ninja turtle are not impressive. I love them, but they wouldent even beat DD. Any elite street would handle any of them them handily.

Hell I will even battle Zone you Wolverine against all four turtle. I am that confident. I read them as regularly as I can, and you are sadly mistaken.
kid your so full of bs that I'm not even gonna waste my time I've seen you in other threads and the consensus is that your a troll. I didn't want to believe it at first but now I'm afraid I have no choice. Look at my post above I already said wolverine would take raphael but he wouldn't make him look like a school girl like your saying and against all of them he get's turned out prison style.

Dum Dum Dugan
kid your so full of bs that I'm not even gonna waste my time I've seen you in other threads and the consensus is that your a troll. I didn't want to believe it at first but now I'm afraid I have no choice. Look at my post above I already said wolverine would take raphael but he wouldn't make him look like a school girl like your saying and against all of them he get's turned out prison style.
Don't give me this bullshit cop out. Put your money were your mouth is and prove it.

I challange you to a battlezone Wolverine vs all four ninja turtles.

If it such a rediculous stomp in the turtles favore, you won't have any problems proving it now will you?

but of course you won't your gunna run scared. Please I can easily prove my points, and I know your completely full of shit. i can already tell you have no idea what yoru talking about and clearly don't read the ninja turtles or wolverine.

I know I own and have read more comics of ninja turtles then you have, so don't give me your superior then though crap, becuase your full of shit.

also if I was a troll I would have been banned long ago you putz.

I wont hold my breath for the comic evidences, becuase we all know you don't have any. shit I could probly post a link to the first entire volume if not the first 2 volumes and not a thing in it is impressive even by mid streets standards.

Mshinu
The turtles suck donkey balls.
Wolvie smashes his shell, cuts him into little pieces, stomps on the pieces and serves turtle soup for supper at the X-mansion.

Splinter gets killed by the rat trap Logan left at the site.

Kinasin
Don't give me this bullshit cop out. Put your money were your mouth is and prove it.

If it such a rediculous stomp in the turtles favore, you won't have any problems proving it now will you?

but of course you won't your gunna run scared. Please I can easily prove my points, and I know your completely full of shit. i can already tell you have no idea what yoru talking about and clearly don't read the ninja turtles or wolverine.

I know I own and have read more comics of ninja turtles then you have, so don't give me your superior then though crap, becuase your full of shit.

I wont hold my breath for the comic evidences, becuase we all know you don't have any. shit I could probly post a link to the first entire volume if not the first 2 volumes and not a thing in it is impressive even by mid streets standards.
You do realize that there isn't a full database of online links for tmnt scans like there are for wolverine right. I have all the comics on my computer and if this site was more upload scan from computer friendly you would be eating your brash stupidity out of a toilet by now. Wolverine scans are easy to come by hell there must be a about a ton of wolverine respect threads out there with easy to use links.

Dum Dum Dugan
You do realize that there isn't a full database of online links for tmnt scans like there are for wolverine right. I have all the comics on my computer and if this site was more upload scan from computer friendly you would be eating your brash stupidity out of a toilet by now. Wolverine scans are easy to come by hell there must be a about a ton of wolverine respect threads out there with easy to use links.
Dude I own all the comics in the wolverine respect thread. I don't need the respect thread.

It easy as hell to upload scans, just uses image shack. Hell I dont care post issue numbers and titles. say what they did and I will gladly look it up my self.

There only one to my knolwedge and it on this board and I helped create it. Don't complain to me that you don't have the resources. Your simply using more cop out answer.

Prove your points, stop with the excuses. also your full of shit there a ninja turtle sight which has entire volumes on it.

But please I love for you to post issues and title, proving why the turtles would win or why raph gives wolverine a hard fought fight, because I need a good laugh. I will look up these issue, you can be dam sure of that.

Kinasin
Alright hold your horses doozer I'll read through all the volumes and come back with feats. Hell by the time I'm done I'll probably have to start a tmnt respect thread since I sure as hell can't find one. Didn't know about image shack so your on. Like I said be ready for when I start a tmnt vs wolverine thread and prepare to get smashed.

Dum Dum Dugan
Alright hold your horses doozer I'll read through all the volumes and come back with feats. Hell by the time I'm done I'll probably have to start a tmnt respect thread since I sure as hell can't find one. Didn't know about image shack so your on. Like I said be ready for when I start a tmnt vs wolverine thread and prepare to get smashed.
keep on talking, I aint worried at all.

Mshinu
Logan will do even better against all four turtles since they are subject to the Ninja Inverse Combat Effectiveness Law

Tha C-Master
Here we go again.... he would beat Raph because of his healing factor only, but he would *not* stomp the shit out of all of them, that is just plain wrong. I have posted feats, and illadelph has posted them as well. The TMNT are just like the SF on this forum. They have several types of media and their comics are fewer in number. This leads to what confusion over what is canon. They have done many of the same things. They've "dodged lasers and bullets" they're intergalactic fighting champions and in the comics they've even killed dinosaurs and triceratons. They're teamwork is stronger than the sum of their parts.

Honestly I am not sure what is canon with them though. If SF was here their games would be canon if we were arguing them and not their comics. Because the strongest iterations of the TMNT have fought Demon and Utron shredder, who would smoke Wolverine.

Wolverine isn't stomping all four turtles by himself, that is just utter nonsense. But he would beat a weaker version of a turtle by himself and that's by durability ALONE. They are low end superhumans btw.

Man I wish I had the time I used to. I'd make a respect thread, maybe ill and I need to team up.

Kinasin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Here we go again.... he would beat Raph because of his healing factor only, but he would *not* stomp the shit out of all of them, that is just plain wrong. I have posted feats, and illadelph has posted them as well. The TMNT are just like the SF on this forum. They have several types of media and their comics are fewer in number. This leads to what confusion over what is canon. They have done many of the same things. They've "dodged lasers and bullets" they're intergalactic fighting champions and in the comics they've even killed dinosaurs and triceratons. They're teamwork is stronger than the sum of their parts.

Honestly I am not sure what is canon with them though. If SF was here their games would be canon if we were arguing them and not their comics. Because the strongest iterations of the TMNT have fought Demon and Utron shredder, who would smoke Wolverine.

Wolverine isn't stomping all four turtles by himself, that is just utter nonsense. But he would beat a weaker version of a turtle by himself and that's by durability ALONE. They are low end superhumans btw.

Man I wish I had the time I used to. I'd make a respect thread, maybe ill and I need to team up.
Finally someone who isn't an idiot props to c master.

Tha C-Master
It's fine, we all have characters we like, but I try to portray them fairly. I don't think Spider-Man would beat Ock, Omega Red, or Hulk for the majority and I don't really care either. They're comic characters. No different than Iron Man, Flash, or anyone else. This KMC style of debating, "whoever has more feats is better" is really a shitty way to debate. There are loads of people on here who will just go and post respect thread scans and hate stats and then love stats when it benefits them. This happens often with characters who have had more appearances like Superman and Wolverine. They've had so many feats, they're bound to do something that puts them above their own league here and then.

Characters like Wolverine and Spider-Man generally beat most street level characters pretty soundly because of their superhuman stats. But they aren't unfalliable and lose to a higher tier pretty easily generally, or a group of a lower tier. The TMNT are a bit more than street, but not mid or high meta unless we're going by different versions.

Kinasin
It's fine, we all have characters we like, but I try to portray them fairly. I don't think Spider-Man would beat Ock, Omega Red, or Hulk for the majority and I don't really care either. They're comic characters. No different than Iron Man, Flash, or anyone else. This KMC style of debating, "whoever has more feats is better" is really a shitty way to debate. There are loads of people on here who will just go and post respect thread scans and hate stats and then love stats when it benefits them. This happens often with characters who have had more appearances like Superman and Wolverine. They've had so many feats, they're bound to do something that puts them above their own league here and then.

Characters like Wolverine and Spider-Man generally beat most street level characters pretty soundly because of their superhuman stats. But they aren't unfalliable and lose to a higher tier pretty easily generally, or a group of a lower tier. The TMNT are a bit more than street, but not mid or high meta unless we're going by different versions.
Agreed...... What angered me is Dum Dum acting like tmnt is a damn joke and that wolverine would smash raphael like it was a baby against an elephant and then he goes on to act so damn cocky and confident because he knows I'm gonna have to dig through all my tmnt to post feats and all he has to do is go to the next respect thread in line which is BS.

Dum Dum Dugan
Prove it, is what I am asking. I read ninja turtles, they arnt shit next to top tier streets.

I also never once stated he stomps them all. I said he stomp Raph which is a fact.

also this nonsenses that he only beats raph becuase of durability, is just that nonsenses. Wolverine is superior to raph in ever single senses. Again we are talking comic ninja turtles, there are versions of TV ones who are vastly more uber then there comic selfs.

Tha C-Master
Agreed...... What angered me is Dum Dum acting like tmnt is a damn joke and that wolverine would smash raphael like it was a baby against an elephant and then he goes on to act so damn cocky and confident because he knows I'm gonna have to dig through all my tmnt to post feats and all he has to do is go to the next respect thread in line which is BS. I don't hate anybody on here, but if you're going to "debate" on KMC get used to that. You will see that quite often. Otherwise stay away from threads with really popular characters. Especially Supes and Wolverine. lol Probably Hulk too.

Dum Dum Dugan
Agreed...... What angered me is Dum Dum acting like tmnt is a damn joke and that wolverine would smash raphael like it was a baby against an elephant and then he goes on to act so damn cocky and confident because he knows I'm gonna have to dig through all my tmnt to post feats and all he has to do is go to the next respect thread in line which is BS.
dude I helped put most of thoses scans in there. stop with your crappy ass excuses. I list friggin issue numbers and titles for every scan I post if you want (that means I have to look through my comics, the respect thread don't give issue or titles). Honest this is cop out crap.

I will be waiting, becuase you aint finding shit.

Kinasin
Prove it, is what I am asking. I read ninja turtles, they arnt shit next to top tier streets.

I also never once stated he stomps them all. I said he stomp Raph which is a fact.

also this nonsenses that he only beats raph becuase of durability, is just that nonsenses. Wolverine is superior to raph in ever single senses. Again we are talking comic ninja turtles, there are versions of TV ones who are vastly more uber then there comic selfs.

Dum Dum Dugan
also there really shouldent be confusion over whats cannon with them. This is not a cross genre thread. Which means it comic versions of them, not to mention unlike SF they dident start of as a game or a show, they started off as a comic.

why did you just post two quotes by me? Yea I called you out? I looking for you to actuall provided evidence.......dont see the reaoson for quoting me.......

Kinasin
Does dum dum have like a free curse as much as you want pass??? How much are those because I wouldn't mind having one.

Dum Dum Dugan
Does dum dum have like a free curse as much as you want pass??? How much are those because I wouldn't mind having one.
right next to your "Im talking out my ass pass and won;t ever provide evidence for my claims, but will countinue to make excuses about how there no ninja turtle thread".

honestly I bet I could argue your side more convincing then you can. Shit I could even post feats for them unlike some one we know.........

Tha C-Master
It is what is canon though, SF isn't canon through comics, but they've had a healthy comic run. I am really curious about what is canon though. I think that it's possible... well no it isn't because Shredder died in the first arc, so it wouldn't be probably canon at all.

Kinasin
right next to your "Im talking out my ass pass and won;t ever provide evidence for my claims, but will countinue to make excuses about how there no ninja turtle thread".

honestly I bet I could argue your side more convincing then you can. Shit I could even post feats for them unlike some one we know.........
didn't say *** and as far as evidence for claims goes like I said when I start a wolverine vs tmnt thread you will get the evidence. I decided to reread through all of them at my own leisure and when I'm done compiling my evidence I will gladly stomp you and also why did you say you didn't say wolverine could take all of tmnt when that is what you you are challenging me to.

quote: (post)

Dum Dum Dugan
It is what is canon though, SF isn't canon through comics, but they've had a healthy comic run. I am really curious about what is canon though. I think that it's possible... well no it isn't because Shredder died in the first arc, so it wouldn't be probably canon at all.
what cannon is the original comic run by the creator, which was sold by image, and then it fallow up years later. There actually a number of comic that are not cannon and techincally would be alternate realities.

The original volumes are msot deffiently cannon, I not even sure how that be debatable....since it started as a comic.

Tha C-Master
Man you two are like Starscream and Battlehammer, you crazy kids.

How is the original canon when Shredder died. He is a recurring villain. I was thinking it was possible for many of the stories to combine together, but I don't know.

Dum Dum Dugan
didn't say *** and as far as evidence for claims goes like I said when I start a wolverine vs tmnt thread you will get the evidence. I decided to reread through all of them at my own leisure and when I'm done compiling my evidence I will gladly stomp you and also why did you say you didn't say wolverine could take all of tmnt when that is what you you are challenging me to.

quote: (post)

I said I never once said he stomps them all, I said he stomps raph. Though I certainly believe he beats them all, I just don't think it a stomp. again posting my quotes over and over are pointless. espcially when it doesent help your arguement.

Dum Dum Dugan
Man you two are like Starscream and Battlehammer, you crazy kids.

How is the original canon when Shredder died. He is a recurring villain. I was thinking it was possible for many of the stories to combine together, but I don't know.
what would be cannon would be the original stories. The original media is always what is cannon.

shredder dieing and apearing in other media, does not make original series any less cannon.

Kinasin
Dum you really think that he can take on all the turtles at once......
He would be getting hit with sai's,katana,and pole and nunchuks by mutant turtles who are all possibly the greatest masters with said weapons in their respective universe.

Tha C-Master
what would be cannon would be the original stories. The original media is always what is cannon.

shredder dieing and apearing in other media, does not make original series any less cannon. Possible, although it doesn't make anything else uncanon for the last 3 decades. As I said, I'm not sure. SF had the other issue of myriads of endings and reboots as well with retcons, but comics do that all the time.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes, i do, because I read there comic, there not even top tier streets. There mid level and there feat arnt impressive. espcially if were talking original volumes.

Now there current comics are much more impressive, but still not nearly as impressive as people like DD. I not even sure there current comics are even cannon.

Dum Dum Dugan
Possible, although it doesn't make anything else uncanon for the last 3 decades. As I said, I'm not sure. SF had the other issue of myriads of endings and reboots as well with retcons, but comics do that all the time.
again it would not make them cannon to original story. Thats like trying to argue that x-men tv show is cannon to x-men comics it not. There different cannon. They do not back eachother up or can be used as evidences to support eachother.

Thunder cats for one has comics, but there not cannon. There cannon to themselfs, but the original and actaul cannon is the original TV show.

Kinasin
He would be getting hit with sai's,katana,and pole and nunchuks by mutant turtles who are all possibly the greatest masters with said weapons in their respective universe.
He would be taking on all of them at once he would end up getting knocked out and donatello would come up with some crazy invention that teleports him into space where he wouldn't be able to breath and he would freeze as well.

Dum Dum Dugan
He would be taking on all of them at once he would end up getting knocked out and donatello would come up with some crazy invention that teleports him into space where he wouldn't be able to breath and he would freeze as well.
Again he more skilled then any of them. He faster then any of them. he stronger the any of them. his wepaosn can cut right through them and there wepaons like butter. He also has insane damage soak, them putting him down, before they die is not happening.

dude they don't randomly get one sided prep time......honestly was this even a serous arguement?

Kinasin
Again he more skilled then any of them. He faster then any of them. he stronger the any of them. his weapon can cut right through them and there weapons like butter. He also has insane damage soak, them putting him down, before they die is not happening.

dude they don't randomly get one sided prep time......honestly was this even a serous arguement?
He isn't more proficient at the weapons the turtles use than they are and one of them is gonna knock him out when he goes up against all of them at once and I was saying after they knocked him out they could send him into space to finish off the job. even if he cuts through one of their weapon's he will still get hit with another leonardo has two katanas......They will realize how sharp his claws are and come up with a strategy.

Tha C-Master
again it would not make them cannon to original story. Thats like trying to argue that x-men tv show is cannon to x-men comics it not. There different cannon. They do not back eachother up or can be used as evidences to support eachother.

Thunder cats for one has comics, but there not cannon. There cannon to themselfs, but the original and actaul cannon is the original TV show. What is canon is what the creators deem as such and nothing more. The tmnt have about 30 years of history, a short run comic isn't all of it.

Is Wolverine really superior statwise all across the board? With his sheer amount of feats it would be easy to cough up his feats, but is he statistically that way? If there is a difference it isn't much of one. Except durability (bones not body) and healing.

Dum Dum Dugan
What is canon is what the creators deem as such and nothing more. The tmnt have about 30 years of history, a short run comic isn't all of it.

Is Wolverine really superior statwise all across the board? With his sheer amount of feats it would be easy to cough up his feats, but is he statistically that way? If there is a difference it isn't much of one. Except durability (bones not body) and healing.
The creator deemed it to be a comic. It always been what it started off being it what makes it cannon. TV shows don't back up comics. Your welcome to ask a mod your self they give you the same answer. Now thats not to say you couldent make a thread that was TV turtlles or some such, but even then you have to make sure to state which tv series there been like 10. also this thread has been about comic turtles from the start. TV turtles are most deffiently off topic.

yes he is. It not even that, the turtles don't even stack up to his mid level feats let a lone his high ones. They arnt in his level. Wolverine is superhuman across the boards. The turtles are very much human ball park physically.

Turtles feats arnt even comparable to wolverines. That going by there best feats............and going by wolverien mid level ones........

Dum Dum Dugan
He isn't more proficient at the weapons the turtles use than they are and one of them is gonna knock him out when he goes up against all of them at once and I was saying after they knocked him out they could send him into space to finish off the job. even if he cuts through one of their weapon's he will still get hit with another leonardo has two katanas......They will realize how sharp his claws are and come up with a strategy.
Dude he more skilled then any of them. Yes he more proficient with a sword then Leo is, hell he taken out superior people then leo while using a sword.

KO is a win, but they won't get it. You have no idea the amount of damage soak wolverine has. They have to be whaling on him, and that won't be happening when they can't block his weapons, he faster, stronger then them and more skilled then any of them. There skill feats arnt even comparable to his.

honestly your not grasping this at all. Don weapon and mikies would be almsot completely useless against wolverine.

Tha C-Master
The creator deemed it to be a comic. It always been what it started off being it what makes it cannon. TV shows don't back up comics. Your welcome to ask a mod your self they give you the same answer. Now thats not to say you couldent make a thread that was TV turtlles or some such, but even then you have to make sure to state which tv series there been like 10. also this thread has been about comic turtles from the start. TV turtles are most deffiently off topic.

yes he is. It not even that, the turtles don't even stack up to his mid level feats let a lone his high ones. They arnt in his level. Wolverine is superhuman across the boards. The turtles are very much human ball park physically.

Turtles feats arnt even comparable to wolverines. That going by there best feats............and going by wolverien mid level ones........ What is canon is what is canon. I never said it wasn't he original comic, I just said it isn't the only thing. If there is anything else that is continiutity it is simple as that. Same with Sf.

The turtles are *not* simply human. They are low low level superhuman. Wolverine is enhanced, he is not vast superhuman by any means and isn't vastly far above DD in stats except of course the obvious. Of course Wolverine has crazy feats he has more appearances, same with Batman, DD and anybody else. They're all the same across the board I suppose since they all have loads of appearances. This is exactly what I was talking about.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit miss read your post

Starscream M
turtles are much much stronger than wolverine

Dum Dum Dugan
What is canon is what is canon. I never said it wasn't he original comic, I just said it isn't the only thing. If there is anything else that is continiutity it is simple as that. Same with Sf.

The turtles are *not* simply human. They are low low level superhuman. Wolverine is enhanced, he is not vast superhuman by any means and isn't vastly far above DD in stats except of course the obvious. Of course Wolverine has crazy feats he has more appearances, same with Batman, DD and anybody else. They're all the same across the board I suppose since they all have loads of appearances. This is exactly what I was talking about.
TV do not back comics. There not the same cannon. If you want debate TV version, make a thread, this is comic version.

They never once been stated, nor have they shown to be superhuman physically in strength, speed ect. No there not, whata re you basing this off of? certainly not there feats or statements on pannel.

Wolverine is superhuman this is a fact. He never once on pannel been suggest as anything other then superhuman physically.

DD mid level feats are superior to ninja turtles. Honestly your argueing that they are physically within a league that they ahve never shown on pannel.

again this whole they don't have a lot of apearences, is simply a cop out. The thunder cats have way way way way less apearences by far, but they displayed superhuman stats. It not becuase they havent been in a lot of comic, it becuase there not that physically impressive.m also they fight mainly cannon fodder the majority of the time, and there been a fair amount of ninja turtle comics.

Honestly I want evidence. If they are trully the level your saying on pannel you can find evidences of it, if not it simply wishful thinking (though I agree that TV version many of which were deffiently meta human. Hell when they went to earth realm or what ever it was called, mikie achieved the level of a speedstir, but this is far different from there comic selfs).

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
turtles are much much stronger than wolverine
again with your nonsenses. You have clearly never once read a ninja turtle comic and yet you make such a bold claim. Honestly go away, your just gunna waste peoples time.

why must you lie all the time?

Starscream M
again with your nonsenses. You have clearly never once read a ninja turtle comic and yet you make such a bold claim. Honestly go away, your just gunna waste peoples time.

why must you lie all the time? how is that lying? turtles have enhanced strength...I didn't say they are like CL100 or anything

but they are certainly above guys like logan and captain america

Dum Dum Dugan
how is that lying? turtles have enhanced strength...I didn't say they are like CL100 or anything

but they are certainly above guys like logan and captain america
Becuase you are lying.

No they don't. Honestly just stop, we all know you never once read there comics.

wolverine has low superhuman strength.......but some how the turtle are "much much stronger" dispite the fact they never once shown this on pannel. Hell They never even touch Logan lower end strength feats on pannel either.

but yet you still make this bold claim dispite there being zero evidence for it. great masterbruce again you show us you complete lack of credibility.

Starscream M
No they don't. Honestly just stop, we all know you never once read there comics.

wolverine has low superhuman strength.......but some how the turtle are "much much stronger" dispite the fact they never once shown this on pannel. Hell They never even touch Logan lower end strength feats on pannel either.

but yet you still make this bold claim dispite there being zero evidence for it. great masterbruce again you show us you complete lack of credibility. actually...yeah I may be wrong. just wikied the turtles and it says they only have olympic level strength.

and I never said I read their comics...I was basing my impression from movies and cartoons.

Tha C-Master
TV do not back comics. There not the same cannon. If you want debate TV version, make a thread, this is comic version.

They never once been stated, nor have they shown to be superhuman physically in strength, speed ect. No there not, whata re you basing this off of? certainly not there feats or statements on pannel.

Wolverine is superhuman this is a fact. He never once on pannel been suggest as anything other then superhuman physically.

DD mid level feats are superior to ninja turtles. Honestly your argueing that they are physically within a league that they ahve never shown on pannel.

again this whole they don't have a lot of apearences, is simply a cop out. The thunder cats have way way way way less apearences by far, but they displayed superhuman stats. It not becuase they havent been in a lot of comic, it becuase there not that physically impressive.m also they fight mainly cannon fodder the majority of the time, and there been a fair amount of ninja turtle comics.

Man please the "I can pull wolviefeats" is a ploy. I have pulled feats on here just like when you said couldn't move like them. My biggest concern is what is canon. I debate what is canon. I have not said what is or isn't canon. So why are you suggesting that I did. This is why I don't like SF and TMNT threads here without some specification.

If they are at their most powerful versions they stomp all across the board. If the turtles are characterized to be low level superhumans they are. They are faster than a human, definitely more durable, flexible, and agile. I don't know when they became human. I'll let starscream deal with you. stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
Man please the "I can pull wolviefeats" is a ploy. I have pulled feats on here just like when you said couldn't move like them.
Honestly I have no idea what your talking about here, and I swear I not trying to be disrespectful.

My biggest concern is what is canon. I debate what is canon. I have not said what is or isn't canon. So why are you suggesting that I did. This is why I don't like SF and TMNT threads here without some specification./B]
Thread maker has made it clear were talking comic version. I debating the comic version, I don't care about TV versions to be honest.

If they are at their most powerful versions they stomp all across the board. If the turtles are characterized to be low level superhumans they are.
Not there most powerful comic version. Which is what were debating here. Honestly this is comic turtle vs wolverine.

except they were never characterized to be low level superhumans in the comic versions, never suggest or have feats the suggest this.

They are faster than a human, definitely more durable, flexible, and agile. I don't know when they became human. I'll let starscream deal with you. stick out tongue
Then an average human, not a human like DD, batman ect. They always had human level stats, infact they supsoes to simply have Olympic level stats.

lol

edit I don't know why that one sentences is in bold, but it not on purposes.

Dum Dum Dugan
actually...yeah I may be wrong. just wikied the turtles and it says they only have olympic level strength.

and I never said I read their comics...I was basing my impression from movies and cartoons.
....like I said.......

Starscream M
....like I said....... i didn't lie...I was mistaken. you have been wrong too in the past.

Tha C-Master
Go easy on him starscream. You've owned enough people lately.

Dum Dum Dugan
Go easy on him starscream. You've owned enough people lately.
laughing

Bentley
From what I've read on the turtles Raphael would likely get tired before Logan does. And turtles are super-human in strength, Leo cuts through steel with his katanas regularly and that just can be done with human muscle.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
From what I've read on the turtles Raphael would likely get tired before Logan does. And turtles are super-human in strength, Leo cuts through steel with his katanas regularly and that just can be done with human muscle. haha so I was right and battlehammer was wrong yet again

C MASTER
Lol wolverine wins

Tha C-Master
I saw a "C Master" make an account early this morning; I was waiting for him to show up. I get to meet him. smile

Mshinu
From what I've read on the turtles Raphael would likely get tired before Logan does. And turtles are super-human in strength, Leo cuts through steel with his katanas regularly and that just can be done with human muscle.

So does other ninjas like Storm Shadow. A katana is often treated a a uber cutting weapon in comics.

Dum Dum Dugan
DD, batman ect, have all done that, that far from making them superhuman. hell they broken steel with there bare hands before

haha so I was right and battlehammer was wrong yet again
Nope, I am still right and as always your ignorant moron.

Tha C-Master
Averaging them out all over the board, they are low, low level superhuman. Definitely not human. And they aren't human anyways to begin with.

Nope, I am still right and as always your ignorant moron. You two need to kiss and make up.

Dum Dum Dugan
Averaging them out all over the board, they are low, low level superhuman. Definitely not human. And they aren't human anyways to begin with.

Averaging them as between there comic selfs and all there tv selfs? This would be correct.

average in terms of comic selfs, they are very much human physically. Just becuase there not human doesent mean there physical prowesses is not relatively the same.

Dum Dum Dugan

You two need to kiss and make up.
lol

Dum Dum Dugan
Anyone remember what the TV arc from the newer TMNT was called when they went to fight in this other world realm. They each had like inner animal spirits. Mikie was able to amplify his speed to speedstir levels ect.

Wei Phoenix
Anyone remember what the TV arc from the newer TMNT was called when they went to fight in this other world realm. They each had like inner animal spirits. Mikie was able to amplify his speed to speedstir levels ect.

Battle Nexus Tournament?

Tha C-Master
Season 5. I need to watch that again. That was awesome. Those turtles stomp of course. Comics are different, and honestly those characters weren't around long and nowhere near as flushed out as they are today.

C MASTER
wolverine does win this fight but some people really disrespecting the turtles wtf someone saying they suck donkey balls Lol whats up with that its the turtles people the childhood heroes chill out and show some respect

Dum Dum Dugan
Season 5. I need to watch that again. That was awesome. Those turtles stomp of course. Comics are different, and honestly those characters weren't around long and nowhere near as flushed out as they are today.
Yea thoses guys would stomp, but they are also way more powerful then normal, they also seemed to loses there abilities when they left other realm or what ever it was. But they were beasts. I really want to get that season, I never got to watch it all. I liked it a lot better then ninja turtles flash forward.

Comic were around longer then you would think. They had many volumes. Also Ninja Turtle comics still come out to this day. Though it hard to tell if there actually cannon with the original series. I remeber I got reall interested in them again a while back and it turns out there like 3 different comics runs or some such. It was rather confusing, and some were cannon and some werent it was odd. Mikie turn out to stop fighting and become a comic writer in one run.

Kinasin
Regardless I am gonna start a turtles respect thread once I re-read through all my turtle comics.

Tha C-Master
Did you read the archie comics?

Yea I'm surprised mshinu hates them. He likes the "skilled" characters. I guess he hates everything I like. smile

Regardless I am gonna start a turtles respect thread once I re-read through all my turtle comics. Hey you, I, and illadelph can get together on that one. Jinzin likes them too. They deserve respect. They actually used to have a forum on here.

Did you see their movie that came out last year?

Kinasin
yeah, turtles forever right???

Dum Dum Dugan

Hey you, I, and illadelph can get together on that one. Jinzin likes them too. They deserve respect. They actually used to have a forum on here.

what I am not invited?

just becuase I think the comic turtle arnt impressive (because frankly there not) does not mean I don't like them. I been wanting to make a respect thread for them, but little difficult with out a scanner lol. However I recommend people uses the new runs, there semi based of the newer shows, so there feats are a lot better then there original runs.

Kinasin
I'm such a turtle geek I saw tmnt in 2007 first showing with my cousin lol raph owned leonardo

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm such a turtle geek I saw tmnt in 2007 first showing with my cousin lol raph owned leonardo
I did as well, but I not sure it was first showing it may have been third.

Though i enjoyed the movie becuase I like the TMNT reguardless, I must admitt, they could have made it way cooler. Also Mikey, my favorite character was not really a main character. Which should not be a surprise since one of the creators of the comics helped if not wrote the movie, and under his pen mikey was barly a character. He also favored raph, and I surprised don did not get more air time he was one of the creators favorite characters.

Tha C-Master
DDD can come when he's made up with brucey. stick out tongue

I'm such a turtle geek I saw tmnt in 2007 first showing with my cousin lol raph owned leonardo Which he did get lucky, he shouldn't own him. Leo has taken them all on occasions and even Splinter, Bishop, and 2k3 Rat King. Raph can win, but I wouldn't give him the majority.

Raph was the writer's favorite so he was the center. Leo got a lot of time but it was mostly about his conflict with his brother.

Turtles Forever was awesome, wonder what Nick is going to do with them?

Kinasin
I did as well, but I not sure it was first showing it may have been third.

Though i enjoyed the movie becuase I like the TMNT reguardless, I must admitt, they could have made it way cooler. Also Mikey, my favorite character was not really a main character. Which should not be a surprise since one of the creators of the comics helped if not wrote the movie, and under his pen mikey was barly a character. He also favored raph, and I surprised don did not get more air time he was one of the creators favorite characters.
ya true. I wish they would make a rated r tmnt in the style of the first turtles movie and make it hella gritty. Base it on the actual comic. The 1990 live action movie is still my favorite turtle movie of all time.

Tha C-Master
ya true. I wish they would make a rated r tmnt in the style of the first turtles movie and make it hella gritty. Base it on the actual comic. It would work if it weren't for the fact people would be alienated by it except for hardcore fans. We're the minority and that doesn't bring in money. I think it would be cool though.

Kinasin
Turtles caters to children too much in a sense. I understand that's some what how they got so big and I also understand that the true comic fans are the minority but still.... If they take a chance and do a hardcore turtle film you never know, it may break into a whole new audience and revitalize the turtles the way they were really meant to be.

Dum Dum Dugan
DDD can come when he's made up with brucey. stick out tongue

Which he did get lucky, he shouldn't own him. Leo has taken them all on occasions and even Splinter, Bishop, and 2k3 Rat King. Raph can win, but I wouldn't give him the majority.

Raph was the writer's favorite so he was the center. Leo got a lot of time but it was mostly about his conflict with his brother.

Turtles Forever was awesome, wonder what Nick is going to do with them?
never.

depends on the media, Leo was only really superior in the newer show. in the original mikey manage to beat raph and leo at once. In the comic they were all a lot closer in skill though I likely give leo the edge.

this is true, he was one of the writer favorite. The other writer favored Donny the best, which I found kinda interesting.

Turtles Forever what was that? It sounds really familiar, wait that wasent the name of the movie that came out in 2007 was it?

Tha C-Master
Turtles caters to children to much in a sense. I understand that's some what how they got so big and I also understand that the true comic fans are the minority but still.... If they take a chance and do a hardcore turtle film you never know it may break into a whole new audience and revitalize the turtles in a whole new grittier aspect. Yea they need to try it.

never.

depends on the media, Leo was only really superior in the newer show. in the original mikey manage to beat raph and leo at once. In the comic they were all a lot closer in skill though I likely give leo the edge.

this is true, he was one of the writer favorite. The other writer favored Donny the best, which I found kinda interesting.

Turtles Forever what was that? It sounds really familiar, wait that wasent the name of the movie that came out in 2007 was it? He was on average far superior in skill. In movies as well (though Raph did have the up in the last one... kinda). I'd give him at least a 7/10 out of any turtle one on one even if he isn't holding back personally. Some people's opinion would vary though.

The turtles forever is a movie made in 09. I'll give you a link, you'll love the awesome.

Kinasin
Did you read the archie comics?

Yea I'm surprised mshinu hates them. He likes the "skilled" characters. I guess he hates everything I like. smile

Hey you, I, and illadelph can get together on that one. Jinzin likes them too. They deserve respect. They actually used to have a forum on here.

yeah the turtles archie run is pretty classic if you ask me lol

Dum Dum Dugan

He was on average far superior in skill. In movies as well (though Raph did have the up in the last one... kinda). I'd give him at least a 7/10 out of any turtle one on one even if he isn't holding back personally. Some people's opinion would vary though.

The turtles forever is a movie made in 09. I'll give you a link, you'll love the awesome.
I agree, I just saying it depends on media. In some media (not the majority or even closes to it) he wasent superior at all. In most media he was slightly superior, in others he was way way more superior like the more recent show. All in all I would agree he takes 7/10 against any of the turtles, his hardest fight being raph simply becuase Raph weapons are really effective for neutralizing swords.

Thanks that be great. I did not realize I movie came out in 2009, I really like to see it.

Kinasin
lol I'm redownloading turtles forever right now it's just that epic.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_Forever

Dum Dum Dugan
wait I heard of that, it take like every turtle from all era's. I remember hearing mixed reviews by people.

Tha C-Master
If you like TMNT you'll like it. Some were complaining about the treatment of 1987 turtles. Of course comedy is going to exaggerate the characters some. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

TbK5p-631KY

Sais were part of a squad used to neutralize sword users. Modern media makes it seem like it was just sais alone. They used sticks and everything to keep the sword user at a distance. A skilled sword user would own a sai user pretty effectively on the same level. Swords are overrated themselves really. Halberds are much better as slashing/flexible weapons.

Dum Dum Dugan
TbK5p-631KY

Sais were part of a squad used to neutralize sword users. Modern media makes it seem like it was just sais alone. They used sticks and everything to keep the sword user at a distance. A skilled sword user would own a sai user pretty effectively on the same level. Swords are overrated themselves really. Halberds are much better as slashing/flexible weapons.
your right, a number of weapons including a bo staff were used to combat swords.

Dum Dum Dugan
mikey interacting with mikey is priceless.

illadelph12
So, about this TMNT respect thread...? big grin

SamZED
If you like TMNT you'll like it. Some were complaining about the treatment of 1987 turtles. Of course comedy is going to exaggerate the characters some. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

TbK5p-631KY

Sais were part of a squad used to neutralize sword users. Modern media makes it seem like it was just sais alone. They used sticks and everything to keep the sword user at a distance. A skilled sword user would own a sai user pretty effectively on the same level. Swords are overrated themselves really. Halberds are much better as slashing/flexible weapons. OMFG!! Where's that from?? How old are these series? How did the old turtles get there??????

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by illadelph12
So, about this TMNT respect thread...? big grin I'll pm you, is anyone else in?

Originally posted by SamZED
OMFG!! Where's that from?? How old are these series? How did the old turtles get there?????? You'll have to see it. It's the latest movie from 2009. There are other surprises but I don't want to spoil them.

Q99
It is concentrated awesome.

Tha C-Master
That it is. Good to know there are other turtles fans on the board too.

Bentley
DD, batman ect, have all done that, that far from making them superhuman. hell they broken steel with there bare hands before

Nope, I am still right and as always your ignorant moron.

It depends of your definition of superhuman, if you don't take comics into account it makes my interpretation completely right while yours sounds like a hater wink

SamZED
I'll pm you, is anyone else in?

You'll have to see it. It's the latest movie from 2009. There are other surprises but I don't want to spoil them. Man, that was epic! If only all movies were that good and respected the source material...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
Man, that was epic! If only all movies were that good and respected the source material... Told you it was epic. smile

We're doing a TMNT respect thread, are you in?

SamZED
Told you it was epic. smile

We're doing a TMNT respect thread, are you in? Oh im definitely IN! I loved the turtles since I was like 8.

CosmicComet
How the hell did the serious warrior turtles and the campy kiddy turtles come together...? I have to see that.

Tha C-Master
Do that.Originally posted by SamZED
Oh im definitely IN! I loved the turtles since I was like 8. Cool I'll pm you.

Prep-Man
Can't wait.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Can't wait.
Are you interested as well?

jinzin
Well I think as of "Turtles Forever" we've got to establish which versions of the turtles we're talking about when these threads come up in the first place as that basically showed every media to be canon to it's own running in tandem to all the others in the turtle multiverse.
Personally I get where DDD's coming from. Wolverine is superior to the turtles in a feat for feat pissing contest. But yeah... I wouldn't say he could stomp all the turtles at the same time.. That's just rubbish.

IF he could beat all the turtles at once it would be completely due to his healing factor... but it's still a bit of a stretch to imagine.

In either case, he beats Raph fairly handily IMO.

As for this respect thread... Are we going to do every version of them?

Tha C-Master
Yea it'll help make finer distinctions. Too bad kin got banned. Ah well, we still have several people and I just got my comp back up. smile

Of course Wolverine wins in a feat pissing contest, but that's why those can be misleading in the first place. There is more to a match than a featwar, that should be known to anybody.

Magneto1982
Wolverine, unless I can see some scans of Raphael that demonstrates his feats and proves that he has the potential to defeat Wolverine (like some people have suggested).

illadelph12
http://i28.tinypic.com/2j5nfx3.jpg

Tha C-Master
Any luck with scans? I'm leaving and I am afraid the site with the comics is all shut down. sad

Bentley
Has anyone read enough Turtle comics to guess how the canon works for them? I'm reading Turtles v4, which seems to accept feats from all the Mirage comics but leaves out Image Turtles, but the Image ones seem to consider every feat up to Turtles v2, right?

jinzin
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Wolverine, unless I can see some scans of Raphael that demonstrates his feats and proves that he has the potential to defeat Wolverine (like some people have suggested). Originally posted by illadelph12
http://i28.tinypic.com/2j5nfx3.jpg

laughing out loud

Priceless!

Any luck with scans? I'm leaving and I am afraid the site with the comics is all shut down. sad Originally posted by Bentley
Has anyone read enough Turtle comics to guess how the canon works for them? I'm reading Turtles v4, which seems to accept feats from all the Mirage comics but leaves out Image Turtles, but the Image ones seem to consider every feat up to Turtles v2, right?

Bah! I'll do it. I just have to get my laptop back to working order.

As for the canon as far as I know volume 3 was the only omission from the canon of the tmnt.

not counting archie comics and the tmnt relaunch by dreamwave.

illadelph12
I'm working on it as well. Should be ready to go by mid week. It will be really good to have a readily available reference guide for the comic TMNTs.

Also, I just finished watching Turtles Forever. Hilarious and dope at the same time. I dig how it established the distinction between each Turtle representation, with the classic "Prime" Turtles being dark and gritty as was the original intention for them (since the Turtles were originally an anthropomorphized version of Frank Miller's Daredevil), and the new 2003 version of the Turtles were more serious and skilled warriors as well, with the super campy 80s Turtles (whom most people in our generation are most familiar with) being seen for what they were, silly as f*ck. They even showed the movie Turtles as an alternate universe. Pretty dope. Hopefully there's some form of sequel.

Tha C-Master
Yea I didn't know jinzin had all comics.

I think once we have a pool of scans, each person should have a section to deal with, speed, strength, etc, to categorize them.

Also Nickelodeon now owns TMNT, so who knows their fate. Good movie though. The site isn't shut down just the part that had the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.