Ra's Al Ghul & Vandal Savage Vs Norman Osborn & Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/92944-103937-ras-al-ghul_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/638608-action_comics_872__2009__large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/23990/640689-htctjs_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1329571-shadowland_2_8_large.jpg

Lord_Talron
prep battle or straight up fight?

Prep-Man
Both.

Lord_Talron
prep id have to say probably team one

straight up fight osborns the weak link here. if kingpin can take out his guy fast enough that wont be a problem tho.

altho wait. what am i thinking, osborn has legit superhuman stats as either the goblin or iron patriot. team 2 in straight up fight easy

Kinasin
team one both scenarios with extreme ease and precision.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Kinasin
team one both scenarios with extreme ease and precision. rofl.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
prep id have to say probably team one

straight up fight osborns the weak link here. if kingpin can take out his guy fast enough that wont be a problem tho.

altho wait. what am i thinking, osborn has legit superhuman stats as either the goblin or iron patriot. team 2 in straight up fight easy

Both Ra's and Vandal have super-human attributes. Especially Vandal.

Kinasin
*^*

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Both Ra's and Vandal have super-human attributes. Especially Vandal. anywhere near spiderman whom used to be both these guys' villain?

Prep-Man
anywhere near spiderman whom used to be both these guys' villain?

Not sure about Ra's, but Vandal could beat Spidey.

With prep team one, without it team 2.

Ras is not superhuman at all and Savage isn't close to Spider-Man or Goblin or Kingpin.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
With prep team one, without it team 2.

Ras is not superhuman at all and Savage isn't close to Spider-Man or Goblin or Kingpin.

Savage has more experience than all three combined. He's taken on the Titans, which composed of Supergirl, Red arrow, Jesse Quick, etc... through trickery. Took on Wildcat 1 and 2 in hth at the same time. Has tagged the Flash, has teleportation tech.

He's also pretty durable, too. Survives explosions and re entry of space.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Savage has more experience than all three combined. He's taken on the Titans, which composed of Supergirl, Red arrow, Jesse Quick, etc... through trickery. Took on Wildcat 1 and 2 in hth at the same time. Has tagged the Flash, has teleportation tech.
No question there, I was talking about strengh, as scenario 2 is a fight with no prep.

Bouboumaster
Match 1: Team 2 in a hardcore way. Osborn soloes, in fact. How? By grabbin Ra's and beating the shit out of Savage with him. The dude, if my memory is correct, is kind of like 10 tons or something. He would wreck the shit out of team 1 alone.

Match 2: I really don't know. Ra's is a master strategist, but so is Kingpin. Norman is a genius, but he's more a scientific that a commander. Split.

Omega Vision
anywhere near spiderman whom used to be both these guys' villain?
Hey now let's not act like current Kingpin is a physical threat to Spider-Man in any way just because he's a Spidey villain.

SasuOna
Ras is superhuman from using the Lazarus pits
Vandal savage is Superhuman as well

If you think that current Kingpin is Superhuman from having a few fights with Spider-man and then going on the being an almost exclusive villain to Daredevil, then your wrong.

Osborn is hardly Superhuman other than his healing factor I don't see any evidence to say that hes on Spider-man's level of strength.

Originally posted by SasuOna
Ras is superhuman from using the Lazarus pits He really isn't, the insanity and strengh boost, which is inconsistant, wears off after a few hours. Physically, he's a peak human at best. The menace he represents is a cerebral one.

He can crush metal bars within his hands just by closing his fist as an involutary stress reaction, he's most likely a class 15.

Mshinu
Norman is superhuman, no doubt about it. But he is not much of a fighter is he? Ra`s might very well be able to dispatch him with a sword unless Osborn got good durability against cuttin and stabbing.

Ra`s is not superhuman as far as I know, except for a slight increase in healing and recovery.

Lord Feron
Not sure about a prep battle might lean toward team one due to being able to have access to stronger super powered villians.

Team 2 i would say current king pin is the weak link. IMO Nroman as Goblin or IP can take out out either person on team 1 but not both.

Bentley
If Norman has standard equipment he murders them. If Norman has his Dark Reign resources he prep-murders them.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hey now let's not act like current Kingpin is a physical threat to Spider-Man in any way just because he's a Spidey villain. after becoming a dd villain he's survived an under construction skyscraper falling on him and several instances of being without missing a beat. He's also managed, with the help of dd, beat down a considerable amount of rykers inmates which shows considerable stamina. Within 5seconds he's killed 3-5 guy, at least one by having his head completely twisted around and the bathroom the fight was in had to be closed for remodeling. He's been shown to be able to take on 5or more of the best martial artists he could buy at once during training without breaking a sweat or getting touched. Just because he can't tare down a radio tower any more doesn't mean he isn't capable of being more than a match for these guys. And don't forget his tech...

Prep-Man
Do you think he can survive re entry from space? Also, Vandal has shown the ability of telerpathy and magic.

When Flash punched Vandal, he states that it's like punching a cliff.

Omega Vision
after becoming a dd villain he's survived an under construction skyscraper falling on him and several instances of being without missing a beat. He's also managed, with the help of dd, beat down a considerable amount of rykers inmates which shows considerable stamina. Within 5seconds he's killed 3-5 guy, at least one by having his head completely twisted around and the bathroom the fight was in had to be closed for remodeling. He's been shown to be able to take on 5or more of the best martial artists he could buy at once during training without breaking a sweat or getting touched. Just because he can't tare down a radio tower any more doesn't mean he isn't capable of being more than a match for these guys. And don't forget his tech...
I wasn't saying he wasn't a daunting street leveler, but the fact is that he's a streetleveler who under normal circumstances doesn't pose a real physical threat to Spider-Man, particularly when Spider-Man isn't holding back. You wave around his Spider-Man villain status as if that alone makes him Spider-Man's physical peer which is rather fallacious.

I'm not forgetting his tech, its just that it's not much compared to Lex's. Norman will be the main tech guy in a prep battle for Team 2.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wasn't saying he wasn't a daunting street leveler, but the fact is that he's a streetleveler who under normal circumstances doesn't pose a real physical threat to Spider-Man, particularly when Spider-Man isn't holding back. You wave around his Spider-Man villain status as if that alone makes him Spider-Man's physical peer which is rather fallacious.

I'm not forgetting his tech, its just that it's not much compared to Lex's. Norman will be the main tech guy in a prep battle for Team 2. i definitely agree with you about the tech, just pointing it out.

in kingpins first showings written by stan lee, (before issue 100 of amazing as MDC has the issues f*cked up after that) he was never shown doing anything "superhuman" iirc yet able to punk superman thru a combination of underestimation and incredibly high str and speed

Omega Vision
i definitely agree with you about the tech, just pointing it out.

in kingpins first showings written by stan lee, (before issue 100 of amazing as MDC has the issues f*cked up after that) he was never shown doing anything "superhuman" iirc yet able to punk superman thru a combination of underestimation and incredibly high str and speed
An inexperienced and holding back Spider-Man isn't nearly the same as a current no-nonsense Spider-Man.

I just think your original post came across as if I were to say "Luthor is a Superman foe, he can solo everyone here" ignoring the context behind him being a Superman foe (tech, prep, kryptonite, power suit, etc) and just using his rogue's gallery membership as proof of him being somehow physically comparable to Superman. Granted the comparison isn't entirely apt but you see my point right?

Lord_Talron
yes, yes i do.

also, kingpin didnt show up until pete was in college

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.