Flight Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
From the Earth to Saturn and back..

i am curious who would win with these characters since i never seen their top speed..

so who is the fastest flier?

Sersi
Major Force
Ikaris
Black Bolt
Silver Banshee
Superboy
Vision(original)
Ms. Marvel
Thunderstrike
Silver Banshee
Starfire
Ironman

so they dont get lost the rainbow bridge of asgard would head straight to the finish line also allow everyone to breath and provide an atmosphere if need be.

who gets the 1st, 2nd and 3rd metal? what are their top speed or feat?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
From the Earth to Saturn and back..

i am curious who would win with these characters since i never seen their top speed..

so who is the fastest flier?

Sersi
Major Force
Ikaris
Black Bolt
Silver Banshee
Superboy
Vision(original)
Ms. Marvel
Thunderstrike
Silver Banshee
Starfire
Ironman

so they dont get lost the rainbow bridge of asgard would head straight to the finish line also allow everyone to breath and provide an atmosphere if need be.

who gets the 1st, 2nd and 3rd metal? what are their top speed or feat?
its a toss up

iron comes in dead last though

King Castle
i should have added Steel...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its a toss up

I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure he kept up with the Sentry when they flew from the Earth to the sun.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its a toss up

I'm pretty sure the original Vision couldn't even "fly" in the conventional sense, unless one of the others share a similar situation I'd say he's the one who'd come in last.

King Castle
i was referring to this vision.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/38/Vision-_Marvel.jpg/250px-Vision-_Marvel.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Castle
i was referring to this vision.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/38/Vision-_Marvel.jpg/250px-Vision-_Marvel.jpg
I was talking about him. He could float and drift on wind currents by decreasing his density but I don't think he could actually fly.

King Castle
hmmm.. i think you may be right.

Konton
I think Starfire is the only one here that has flown lightyears through space in only a few days time. w00t

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Konton
I think Starfire is the only one here that has flown lightyears through space in only a few days time. w00t

Have they ever explained how she did that. Can she create stargates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.