Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This is a thread made to alleviate the burden that's been placed on the other Cross Genre Threads such as the Nominations and Tiers threads, a thread to act as a receptacle for debates and discussions that serve to derail said threads and clutter them up so as to make their stated goals (collecting thread nominations and cataloging tier placement votes respectively) harder.

This thread comes with the caveat that I won't be tolerant anymore of debates and arguments in the nominations threads since you now have a proper thread to take them too. The same will likely go for Delph and his tiers thread.

That said, y'all can start spamming fifty plus page arguments to your hearts content. stick out tongue

-Pr-
stickied

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
stickied
You're a Prince.

(no homo)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're a Prince.

(no homo) What forum is this in?

And its not stickied

Q99
I think we need to update our DC/Marvel tier listing and not just our cross genre ones, they're horribly out of date...

Omega Vision
^Well I can't help with that.

PM a mod if you want the tiers thread reopened.

Black bolt z
Can we pinn this?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can we pinn this?
Write your congressman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hey were would highlanders be place? I think people are gunna way underestimate them becuase of the movies

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Hey were would highlanders be place? I think people are gunna way underestimate them becuase of the movies
I've been pushing for Kurgan to Elite Street for a while now. So far the motion has been ignored.

Dum Dum Dugan
I've been pushing for Kurgan to Elite Street for a while now. So far the motion has been ignored.
Kurgan? who that? he a highlander?

Parmaniac
Kurgan? who that? he a highlander? Movie part 1 he also played the father in pet semetary 2 and was in Starship Troopers. (I like the actor)

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Movie part 1 he also played the father in pet semetary 2 and was in Starship Troopers. (Ilike the actor)
main bad guy from movie one.. what a random guy out of the highlanders to try to get on the list. Why not try getting Ducan or Conner on the list. Also I would aim higher then elite street. Duncan would murder them.

Parmaniac
main bad guy from movie one.. what a random guy out of the highlanders to try to get on the list. Why not try getting Ducan or Conner on the list. Also I would aim higher then elite street. Duncan would murder them. http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/75/Kurgan1.jpg http://www.barking-moonbat.com/images/uploads/kurgan_1.jpg

EDIT: You edited again ahah

The Kurgan was pretty cool and was protrayed as superior to the Highlander for most of it, I think they both merit an elite street leveller position. I will ignore the other films and that spin-off tv series completelly because they were all garbage.

-Pr-
main bad guy from movie one.. what a random guy out of the highlanders to try to get on the list. Why not try getting Ducan or Conner on the list. Also I would aim higher then elite street. Duncan would murder them.

kurgan is not random.

nod both of them to elite street.

Omega Vision
kurgan is not random.

nod both of them to elite street.
Uhh PR that post should go in Delph's thread. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Uhh PR that post should go in Delph's thread. stick out tongue

I'm a Mod. I don't care. uhuh

also, you misled me.

Omega Vision

also, you misled me.
It's what I do.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4irVuZamOhA/S8CYE2XhU2I/AAAAAAAAA-w/zgy6dEU5o8w/s1600/Darkseid+2.jpg

biscuits

-Pr-
TYRANT!

Omega Vision
TYRANT!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/08/darkseid-laugh-smile.jpg

-Pr-
i was going to post a picture of Lois as a counter, but i hate the cow, so...

Omega Vision
i was going to post a picture of Lois as a counter, but i hate the cow, so...
So victory is mine?

-Pr-
So victory is mine?

Until I bang Wonder Woman, sure.

Black bolt z
Until Wonder Woman bangs me in the face, sure. More like it.

Omega Vision
Until I pay a hooker to dress up like Wonder Woman and bang her, sure.
mhmm
More like it.
Either one is good. Unless you were talking about her fists and not her...oh. crackers

-Pr-
mhmm

Hey now, i know Lois is bad, but still...

carver9
I still nominate goku as a trans level being and I will post feats proving my case later on.

Q99
The Pain is a special forces operative who's covered in bees. There's nothing about that which is not awesome.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
The Pain is a special forces operative who's covered in bees. There's nothing about that which is not awesome.

thumb up

zoeyy
yh m8t i agree

Black bolt z
If it will inject some life into the CG threads I might nod the Thanos vs Brolly thread...

...even though I know it's spite. Against who?Broly is one of the stronger DBZ characters.Even though hes not technically canon he has galaxy busting feats.And yes I know he didn't destroy the galaxy but even doing considerable damage to the planets in that large of an area is a good feat.And his durability is amazing.

carver9
Against who?Broly is one of the stronger DBZ characters.Even though hes not technically canon he has galaxy busting feats.And yes I know he didn't destroy the galaxy but even doing considerable damage to the planets in that large of an area is a good feat.And his durability is amazing.

It was stated on panel that he destroyed the galaxy. Brolly isn't the strongest dbz character... cell is more powerful than him. He got taken out by a weakened super sayain who got an amp by other weakened super sayain-namek. Cell would have destroyed that version of goku.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
It was stated on panel that he destroyed the galaxy. Brolly isn't the strongest dbz character... cell is more powerful than him. He got taken out by a weakened super sayain who got an amp by other weakened super sayain-namek. Cell would have destroyed that version of goku. No Broly is more powerful then Cell.He was only beaten because the stomach wound he got as a child was re-opened(stupid way to kill him)

carver9
In regards to your response omega about goku being punched into a mountain and suffering a punch what makes you not believe it wasn't the punch that did it? A rock has never injured goku and I don't even know why you are syaing that when we have on panel evidence of a weaker child goku being hit upside the head with an ax and the ax breaking into small pieces across his head.

Omega Vision
In regards to your response omega about goku being punched into a mountain and suffering a punch what makes you not believe it wasn't the punch that did it? A rock has never injured goku and I don't even know why you are syaing that when we have on panel evidence of a weaker child goku being hit upside the head with an ax and the ax breaking into small pieces across his head.
So blunt force causes scrapes and cut marks? Wut?

Punches don't create fine cut marks, sharp rocks do.

Black bolt z

Punches don't create fine cut marks, sharp rocks do. This is true.But (and i'm just saying) I can be cut badly by a rock but not my class 100 punches?

carver9

Punches don't create fine cut marks, sharp rocks do.

I honestly don't know what part you are talking about. Goku was being hit by punches that were creating nuke like explosions during his fight against frieza and he suffered no damage so again, I don't know what you are talking about.

Black bolt z
I honestly don't know what part you are talking about. Goku was being hit by punches that were creating nuke like explosions during his fight against frieza and he suffered no damage so again, I don't know what you are talking about. His punches were not creating explosions.I mean I just watched the freiza saga like a month ago.I saw a lot of stuff that makes me want to move DBZ characters up and a lot that makes me want to move them down.

Omega Vision
I honestly don't know what part you are talking about. Goku was being hit by punches that were creating nuke like explosions during his fight against frieza and he suffered no damage so again, I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't think any of the punches created "nuke-like" shockwaves.

In any case it's chump change compared to surviving a Cosmic Cube (albeit mostly depleted) blast or a Black Hole.

carver9
His punches were not creating explosions.I mean I just watched the freiza saga like a month ago.I saw a lot of stuff that makes me want to move DBZ characters up and a lot that makes me want to move them down.

Ummm, yes it did. At one point the punches were so hard that it was creating an explosion... lighting up the sky. Then we have his punches sending visible shockwaves across namek which sent bulma flying. Then we have goku and frieza colliding fist which resulted in a tremendous explosion and please don't say that I'm lying when I have seen dbz far more than you and know each episode by heart. Let's not even use super saiyan 2 goku punching feat when him and buu leveled an entire area by just punch each other. That punch alone was so powerful that they didn't even touch the surface of the planet but the power behind it created large mountains and hills. I feel pretty safe to say that the punch would have destroed the planet if it connected.

carver9
I don't think any of the punches created "nuke-like" shockwaves.

In any case it's chump change compared to surviving a Cosmic Cube (albeit mostly depleted) blast or a Black Hole.

When has goku ever had a chance to touch a black hole? I feel safe to say that thanos has never went through what goku went through in one fight and there are people that affected thanos that does not come near to the amount of force a black hole can create.

Cosmic cube... how do you know if goku could or couldn't survive it. Prove that the cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb.

iceman24567
Goku trans? No way erm

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Goku trans? No way erm

Why not when some of the people that he has stalemated/beaten are solar system busters.

kgkg
cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb. no expression You do know what a cosmic cube is right?

iceman24567
Why not when some of the people that he has stalemated/beaten are solar system busters. Is that really your only reason?

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
no expression You do know what a cosmic cube is right?

I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe.

iceman24567
I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe. Not really no expression

carver9
Is that really your only reason?

That's the only reason that I need besides vegeta smiling at the thought of fighting a solar system buster.

Answer this... do you think thanos can tank a moon busting attack?

carver9
Not really no expression

Not really what?

kgkg
I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe. You must be smoking dude. Goku used 4 SB in his life. The strongest one for Dragon Ball Z was all the energy collected from people of earth during the Buu saga and they had to give it to him.

You really comparing that do a Cosmic Cube that has made someone whole with the universe, they, made them god of that Universe , made the omnipotent? really now.

Feat wise SB doesn't even compare to low level attack let alone a Cube.

Omega Vision
When has goku ever had a chance to touch a black hole? I feel safe to say that thanos has never went through what goku went through in one fight and there are people that affected thanos that does not come near to the amount of force a black hole can create.

Cosmic cube... how do you know if goku could or couldn't survive it. Prove that the cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb.
Prove that a Spirit Bomb can do even 1% of what a CCU can do.

In any case Goku has never tanked a Spirit Bomb.

iceman24567
You must be smoking dude. Goku used 4 SB in his life. The strongest one for Dragon Ball Z was all the energy collected from people of earth during the Buu saga and they had to give it to him.

You really comparing that do a Cosmic Cube that has made someone whole with the universe, they, made them god of that Universe , made the omnipotent? really now.

Feat wise SB doesn't even compare to low level attack let alone a Cube. thumb up carver exaggerating feats again. Yes the one used against Kid Buu was the strongest

carver9
You must be smoking dude. Goku used 4 SB in his life. The strongest one for Dragon Ball Z was all the energy collected from people of earth during the Buu saga and they had to give it to him.

Feat wise SB doesn't even compare to low level attack let alone a Cube.

Uumm you might need to look at the frieza saga again... that energy didn't come from the planet earth... what are you yalking about. Please don't let me prove you wrong kg...you usually know what you are talking about when it comes to dbz characters.

carver9
thumb up carver exaggerating feats again. Yes the one used against Kid Buu was the strongest

Lol... and that was more than just earths energy.

Omega Vision
Uumm you might need to look at the frieza saga again... that energy didn't come from the planet earth... what are you yalking about. Please don't let me prove you wrong kg...you usually know what you are talking about when it comes to dbz characters.
The Spirit Bomb that drew energy from all the Universe (and it wasn't all the energy of the Universe either, it was more like little nibbles of every living thing's energy: aggregate amounts) was the Buu Saga SB, not the Frieza bomb,

Get your shit straight.

carver9
The Spirit Bomb that drew energy from all the Universe (and it wasn't all the energy of the Universe either, it was more like little nibbles of every living thing's energy: aggregate amounts) was the Buu Saga SB, not the Frieza bomb,

Get your shit straight.

You could bed right... let me look.

carver9
Ok, you are right omega... the frieza spirit bomb goku stated that he was getting his energy fom the planne namek... the planet moons and also the stars whereas goku stated that he was pulling it from the universe during the buu saga.

kgkg

kgkg

Get your shit straight. We never saw any of that on panel. Other than people from earth only his closest friends and allies helped. This was made evident when the SB was very small and without earth people's energy it's was just at a fraction of it's power. It only got huge when Satan convinces earth's populace which gave it a major power boost.

kgkg
Why I'm talking about anime? leaving now lol

carver9
Why I'm talking about anime? leaving now lol

I agreed with everything that you said when omega mentioned it. He did a good job clarifying everything.

Good post though.

Black bolt z
Ummm, yes it did. At one point the punches were so hard that it was creating an explosion... lighting up the sky. Then we have his punches sending visible shockwaves across namek which sent bulma flying. Then we have goku and frieza colliding fist which resulted in a tremendous explosion and please don't say that I'm lying when I have seen dbz far more than you and know each episode by heart. Let's not even use super saiyan 2 goku punching feat when him and buu leveled an entire area by just punch each other. That punch alone was so powerful that they didn't even touch the surface of the planet but the power behind it created large mountains and hills. I feel pretty safe to say that the punch would have destroed the planet if it connected. So mile wide area equals a planet busting punch now?

Black bolt z
I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe. No it didn't.It had some energy from some of the things in the solar system and it maimed freiza...no expression

Black bolt z
Superman>Broly. I beg to differ.Broly is definitly one of the high end DBZ characters above cell and buu and the like.He has galaxy destroying feats and a massive durability.I'd probably see broly as being trans.

Parmaniac
Broly is definitly one of the high end DBZ characters above cell and buu no

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
no Yes.Broly was tanking hits from super sayian 2's and cell was perferct perfect cell was only stalemating one.

And Buu probably wasn't that far above him in firepower.The main thing that made buu so hard to defeat was that fact that he could reform from vapor.

Black bolt z
Broly is all hype. I still don't want to spam the nominations thread so i'll still quote you here.

So busting a galaxy is hype?Tanking hits from high end class 100's is hype?

Omega Vision
I still don't want to spam the nominations thread so i'll still quote you here.

So busting a galaxy is hype?Tanking hits from high end class 100's is hype?
He didn't bust a galaxy. He ravaged a Galaxy, one planet at a time for all we know.

When Goku arrived at this "busted" Galaxy he visited one of the planets and not only was the planet still intact but the cities were still recognizable.

They're not high end Cl 100s.

Black bolt z
He didn't bust a galaxy. He ravaged a Galaxy, one planet at a time for all we know.

When Goku arrived at this "busted" Galaxy he visited one of the planets and not only was the planet still intact but the cities were still recognizable.

They're not high end Cl 100s. You once said that it would take a couple hundred years to ravage the planets all at once.We know as a fact it wasn't that long.And king kai even said that suddenly the(western I think it was)galaxy disappeared.

See above

I see a super sayian 2 as being high herald.Singular punches have destroyed miles of land.They are high class 100.

See I want to see them higher then they are but not near to the degree that carver does.Carver thinks pre SS goku is trans when I see a SS3 as trans.

Omega Vision
Right...I guess I'm confused because the Galaxy was shown to be intact (but lifeless) when Goku visited it.

High Heralds destroy moons and planets with punches. The Z Fighters simply aren't comparable to guys like Superman or Thor in terms of strength or durability.

Here's the thing: can you prove the movie is even canon to the Anime? Because if it isn't then the only feats you can use are those that happen in the movie.

Bentley
That logic would likely make Broli even stronger than he is, because Goku could be more powerful than Buu for all we care, Broli "destroyed" a Galaxy.

carver9
So mile wide area equals a planet busting punch now?

No... what equals a planet destroying punch is when two people are punching EACH OTHER, didn't even touch the planet and it destroys a large chunk of a planet that is 3 times the size of earth and the punch then creates an explosion around their body which disrupts the planet and cause an area and landscape to form mountains and large hills and again THE PUNCH DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT TO THE PLANET. That feat alone is in the quazillion strength range. Yes... it would have destroyed the planet.

Bentley
Which Z warrior destroyed a third of a planet by collateral damage? blink

carver9
Right...I guess I'm confused because the Galaxy was shown to be intact (but lifeless) when Goku visited it.

High Heralds destroy moons and planets with punches. The Z Fighters simply aren't comparable to guys like Superman or Thor in terms of strength or durability.

Here's the thing: can you prove the movie is even canon to the Anime? Because if it isn't then the only feats you can use are those that happen in the movie.

Aaahhh... so high heralds destroy moons and planets with punches? Show me thor, superman, wonder woman, black adam, captain marvel, or orion destroying a planet with a punch.

I will be waiting.

carver9

They're not high end Cl 100s.

Goku as a child has a feat of moving a 600 ton rock with ease.

Do you have something against dbz characters?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Which Z warrior destroyed a third of a planet by collateral damage? blink

Not a third but a large portion and the key thing is... they didn't even touch the planet... they hit themselves.

carver9
That logic would likely make Broli even stronger than he is, because Goku could be more powerful than Buu for all we care, Broli "destroyed" a Galaxy.

And what character on panel tried to destroy a galaxy? Supreme ki mentioned to goku and vegeta that buu destroyed a galaxy and they compared buu to frieza (which vegeta smiled at the idea of fighting buu who ki stated was a galaxy buster)... so if goku thought that frieza could destroy a galaxy and compared his power to frieza... why don't you think goku couldn't destroy one since he is far more powerful?

carver9
The sad thing is no one in DC or Marvel has ever created this kind of destruction by hitting each other and the thing about it is, even though this punch that they hit each other with was EXTREMELY destructive, they tanked it like nothing happened. That punch would have taken a couple of people heads completely off.

Please start 8 minutes and 58 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnRjSXQrxc&feature=related

Please fast forward this to 38 seconds and look at the punch that Super Buu hit vegeto with... hmmm, I wonder how much destroy that would have done since it basically shook the entire area that they were fighting in and yet again, they didnt even touch the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN89Na6ry1M

Then we have this... please fast forward to 4 minutes and 20 seconds.

Goku kicks frieza so hard through two small mountains, through nameks crust that lead to the entire area shaking... that again proves that the weakest form of Goku is high class 100 and again, no high herald has shown hitting power like this. Let me also not forget, frieza tanked this kick... didnt even have a scratch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3K4RFySQI&feature=related

Bentley
Stop post spamming Carver. Thanks.

Omega Vision
Goku as a child has a feat of moving a 600 ton rock with ease.

Do you have something against dbz characters?
No, just idiotic fanboys.

carver9
No, just idiotic fanboys.

Hhhmmm... I agree with that... who are the idiotic fanboys?

My bad bently with all of the post, kind of got carried away.

Dum Dum Dugan
Duncan form High Lander, what class you all have him in?

iceman24567
I see nobody agrees with Goku being trans. By the way people have to willing give their energy for the spirit bomb GT and the movies are non canon.

Black bolt z

Here's the thing: can you prove the movie is even canon to the Anime? Because if it isn't then the only feats you can use are those that happen in the movie. Your contridicting yourself.You said he probably ravaged the planets one at a time.And king kai said it was destroyed.And you also said that it would take a couple hundred years to destroy a whole galaxy one planet at a time.

I mean dragonball wiki.com said that broly could destroy a planet with an uncharged no name energy blast.

Exactly how often do they do this?I know they can but how many times exactly has a high herald destroyed a planet with punches.

He's only in movies...confused...so either all his showsings are canon or non canon.

Black bolt z
That logic would likely make Broli even stronger than he is, because Goku could be more powerful than Buu for all we care, Broli "destroyed" a Galaxy. Buu also on panel destroyed a galaxy

Black bolt z
No... what equals a planet destroying punch is when two people are punching EACH OTHER, didn't even touch the planet and it destroys a large chunk of a planet that is 3 times the size of earth and the punch then creates an explosion around their body which disrupts the planet and cause an area and landscape to form mountains and large hills and again THE PUNCH DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT TO THE PLANET. That feat alone is in the quazillion strength range. Yes... it would have destroyed the planet. no expression

And you come up with that how?

And is quazillion even a number What the f**k??

Black bolt z
And what character on panel tried to destroy a galaxy? Supreme ki mentioned to goku and vegeta that buu destroyed a galaxy and they compared buu to frieza (which vegeta smiled at the idea of fighting buu who ki stated was a galaxy buster)... so if goku thought that frieza could destroy a galaxy and compared his power to frieza... why don't you think goku couldn't destroy one since he is far more powerful? They never compared buu to freiza...buu is much much much more powerful.

Bentley
Buu also on panel destroyed a galaxy

Buu has cannon to back up his stuff and fully messure his potential compared with other characters. Broli is a one hit wonder who only becomes weaker as the cannon stuff moves on.

Black bolt z
Stop post spamming Carver. Thanks. This thread was created for spam remember? angel

Black bolt z
Buu has cannon to back up his stuff and fully messure his potential compared with other characters. Broli is a one hit wonder who only becomes weaker as the cannon stuff moves on. Broly is in three movies...Originally posted by iceman24567
I see nobody agrees with Goku being trans. By the way people have to willing give their energy for the spirit bomb GT and the movies are non canon. I think an SS3 goku is trans.But carver thinks pre-SS goku is trans

Omega Vision
Broly is in three movies...
Not really. Bio Broly=/=Broly.

Black bolt z
Not really. Bio Broly=/=Broly. And hes in a different one.

And why not?Its just broly recreated.

Omega Vision
And hes in a different one.

And why not?Its just broly recreated.
I'm pretty sure Bio Broly has two movies while reg Broly just has one.

That's like applying Hal Jordan's feats from when he was Parallax to regular Hal Jordan (not that I'm saying the Bio Broly was that much more powerful than reg Broly), it just doesn't work.

Black bolt z
I'm pretty sure Bio Broly has two movies while reg Broly just has one.

That's like applying Hal Jordan's feats from when he was Parallax to regular Hal Jordan (not that I'm saying the Bio Broly was that much more powerful than reg Broly), it just doesn't work. If its the same character with the same powers why doesn't it work?If superman died then came back to life with the same powers same personality and everything would we now disregard all his previous showings?

Omega Vision
If its the same character with the same powers why doesn't it work?If superman died then came back to life with the same powers same personality and everything would we now disregard all his previous showings?
Reg Broly didn't have Bio Broly's HF...

He was altered genetically. He was a totally different being.

Black bolt z
Reg Broly didn't have Bio Broly's HF...

He was altered genetically. He was a totally different being. What HF?I remember no HF...and even if not broly still has massive durability.

carver9
They never compared buu to freiza...buu is much much much more powerful.

You see... this is why you shouldn't debate dbz against me... they did compare the two and supreme ki said that buu was thousands of time more powerful than frieza.

Do not dispute me on these things.

Omega Vision
Carver is actually right this time.

The thing is that they never specify what "power" means. I've always taken it to mean he had 1000 times the Ki output.

Of course given how badly those two underestimated the Z-Fighters I'm not too sure I trust their assessment of relative powers.

carver9
no expression

And you come up with that how?

And is quazillion even a number What the f**k??

Because that punching feat is over a trillion tons of power to do what it did and not even touch the planet and again... can you show me any herald or trans replicating that feat without just saying "they can"?

Omega Vision
Which fight are you referring to Carver?

carver9

The thing is that they never specify what "power" means. I've always taken it to mean he had 1000 times the Ki output.

Of course given how badly those two underestimated the Z-Fighters I'm not too sure I trust their assessment of relative powers.

Black bolt z
You see... this is why you shouldn't debate dbz against me... they did compare the two and supreme ki said that buu was thousands of time more powerful than frieza.

Do not dispute me on these things. I just recently watched it.They did not compare buu to freiza.They said that the elder kais of the universe could one shot freiza.And buu beat them.Ok...they did compare them but made buu out to be much much much stronger.Originally posted by carver9
Because that punching feat is over a trillion tons of power to do what it did and not even touch the planet and again... can you show me any herald or trans replicating that feat without just saying "they can"? ANd once again how can you calculate it to be a trillion tons?

Hulk lifted a mountain which weighed 150 trillion tons.

carver9
I just recently watched it.They did not compare buu to freiza.They said that the elder kais of the universe could one shot freiza.And buu beat them.Ok...they did compare them but made buu out to be much much much stronger. ANd once again how can you calculate it to be a trillion tons?

Hulk lifted a mountain which weighed 150 trillion tons.

Because it created numerous of mountains which alone is in the trillions... it created an explosion which is also first think... next to impossible to do and if it is done, it would take almost and unlimited amount of force to accomplish this with the type of explosion that was showing in that scene.

By the way lifting feats and punching feats are two different things.

Black bolt z
Because it created numerous of mountains which alone is in the trillions... it created an explosion which is also first think... next to impossible to do and if it is done, it would take almost and unlimited amount of force to accomplish this with the type of explosion that was showing in that scene.

By the way lifting feats and punching feats are two different things. It didn't create mountains.It forced other land up just like rock levitate when they power.And the rocks just....stayed there.

Omega Vision
Which fight was it where mountains were supposedly created? I can't recall anything like that.

carver9

I kind of disagree with this since it was never stated that it had anything to do with ki and I also thing that buu could punch frieza 1 time and make him explode into small chunks.

Black bolt z
Which fight was it where mountains were supposedly created? I can't recall anything like that. It didn't happen.They just lifted rocks and for some odd reason they stayed there.

Omega Vision
I kind of disagree with this since it was never stated that it had anything to do with ki and I also thing that buu could punch frieza 1 time and make him explode into small chunks.
It was never stated what power meant, but generally powers in DBZ are measured as Ki output, emphasis on energy projection.

Black bolt z
I kind of disagree with this since it was never stated that it had anything to do with ki and I also thing that buu could punch frieza 1 time and make him explode into small chunks. It most likely was Ki.

And yes buu could make freiza explode into chunks.Gohan did it.

carver9
It didn't create mountains.It forced other land up just like rock levitate when they power.And the rocks just....stayed there.

Ok... I'm tired of people using dbz powering up as evidence of everything. Let me teach you something new. When dbz characters power up, yes... thing does levitate, once the power up is done, if anything else is in the air floating it has NOTHING to do with ki... the dbz fighters have reached the power that they jeed to be at which amps their strength, durability and speed... so that feat hd nothing to do with ki... it was a strength feat.

By the way... it did create small mountains and destroyed the landscape.

Omega, I posted the feat on the last page... its the first you tube vid.

Black bolt z
So they levitate things with physical strength is what your claiming?

Omega Vision
Lol they aren't mountains, Carver. They're a few hundred feet high at most, they're mesas. Small ones too.

The Scenario
So would I be wrong in saying Broly life-wiped a galaxy at best?

Based on the statements of destruction, as well as the planet that was shown not to be destroyed, I'm guessing that Broly's "destroying a galaxy" feat is more colourful language than anything. After all, you do not need to completely obliterate something into trillions of peices to destroy it. The buildings on the planet shown were destroyed, though they were still there.

If I had to say it was anything, I'd say Broly has a relatively weak attack spread over an absolutely ridiculously massive area. After all, something that wipes out life while not harming buildings too much would be classified as weak in DBZ. The redeeming feature is that it's spread across an entire galaxy. It can be as big as you want, but the fact remains that the planet/buildings were not overly harmed by the attack, making it fairly weak, if huge.

carver9
It was never stated what power meant, but generally powers in DBZ are measured as Ki output, emphasis on energy projection.

It depends... if someone is more powerful they are also more physically powerful than that person in dbz.

carver9
Originally posted by The Scenario

Based on the statements of destruction, as well as the planet that was shown not to be destroyed, I'm guessing that Broly's "destroying a galaxy" feat is more colourful language than anything. After all, you do not need to completely obliterate something into trillions of peices to destroy it. The buildings on the planet shown were destroyed, though they were still there.

If I had to say it was anything, I'd say Broly has a relatively weak attack spread over an absolutely ridiculously massive area. After all, something that wipes out life while not harming buildings too much would be classified as weak in DBZ. The redeeming feature is that it's spread across an entire galaxy. It can be as big as you want, but the fact remains that the planet/buildings were not overly harmed by the attack, making it fairly weak, if huge.

Well odin hit someone with a galaxy destroying blast and the planet that they we're fighting on suffered no damage so I guess odin isn't a galaxy buster and I feel safe to say that the planet broly was on was in a different galaxy.

carver9
So they levitate things with physical strength is what your claiming?

Ok...first you need to show me something levitating while they are fighting and while showing this... please make sure they are not fighting at super speed since we have on panel showings of them fighting so fast that time stopped.

Black bolt z

If I had to say it was anything, I'd say Broly has a relatively weak attack spread over an absolutely ridiculously massive area. After all, something that wipes out life while not harming buildings too much would be classified as weak in DBZ. The redeeming feature is that it's spread across an entire galaxy. It can be as big as you want, but the fact remains that the planet/buildings were not overly harmed by the attack, making it fairly weak, if huge. The buildings were but yeah i'd say this is right.But still galaxy wiping is still a pretty damn impressive feat correct?Originally posted by carver9
Well odin hit someone with a galaxy destroying blast and the planet that they we're fighting on suffered no damage so I guess odin isn't a galaxy buster and I feel safe to say that the planet broly was on was in a different galaxy. But odin busted the enitre galaxy.

Of course you feel safe to say that.With no evidence.

Black bolt z
Ok...first you need to show me something levitating while they are fighting and while showing this... please make sure they are not fighting at super speed since we have on panel showings of them fighting so fast that time stopped. No they have not moved so fast time has stopped.They even during the buu saga they were moving so fast hercule couldn't see them but he could still tell they were fighting.If they were truly fighting that fast it would never register to hercule who only has human reaction time.

carver9
Lol they aren't mountains, Carver. They're a few hundred feet high at most, they're mesas. Small ones too.

Show me a high herald or trans doing a similar punch because honestly that punch should outright kill majority if not any high herald and I consider those to be small mountains.

carver9
No they have not moved so fast time has stopped.They even during the buu saga they were moving so fast hercule couldn't see them but he could still tell they were fighting.If they were truly fighting that fast it would never register to hercule who only has human reaction time.

Omg... frieza and goku fought so fast that time stopped. I showed to pr and he agreed. Black bolt... you know next to NOTHING about dbz so why do you debate on the characters?

Omega Vision
Omg... frieza and goku fought so fast that time stopped. I showed to pr and he agreed. Black bolt... you know next to NOTHING about dbz so why do you debate on the characters?
I don't think PR agreed to anything except that the feat was unquantifiable.

carver9
The buildings were but yeah i'd say this is right.But still galaxy wiping is still a pretty damn impressive feat correct? But odin busted the enitre galaxy.

Of course you feel safe to say that.With no evidence.

Like I said before... odin blew up a galaxy but there was still a planet left.

In the broly movie it stated what galaxy was wiped clean... king ki told goku to go to another galaxy so that THAT galaxy will not suffer the same fate.

carver9
I don't think PR agreed to anything except that the feat was unquantifiable.

No... I showed him and he said that superman can do the same thing.. I asked him to prove it and he said that if superman was an anime character he would be doing the same things.

Omega Vision
No... I showed him and he said that superman can do the same thing.. I asked him to prove it and he said that if superman was an anime character he would be doing the same things.
Yeah, see your arguments are based on how things look rather than how they are.

The Scenario
Well odin hit someone with a galaxy destroying blast and the planet that they we're fighting on suffered no damage so I guess odin isn't a galaxy buster and I feel safe to say that the planet broly was on was in a different galaxy.

I know very little about Odin. I'm just going based on what others have said, though I have seen the Broly movies once. I don't really think Odin has much bearing on what Broly can bust, though. And do we know for sure if that planet Broly was fought on was in the galaxy bust?

That depends on what you want to do with it. Say Broly hits someone with the same attack that he used on whatever galaxy. He's still only hitting them with something that couldn't destroy buildings. He isn't hitting hitting them with a galaxy buster, since most of the energy isn't hitting them as it's too busy hitting the galaxy.

If he was focusing the entire galaxy wiping amount of power into one small point, it would be much more effective.

carver9
Yeah, see your arguments are based on how things look rather than how they are.

I agree to some extent. If a character is fighting so fast that time arounf them completely stops then they are on another level. If people like roshi have nano second feats (which was shown when him and krillin blitzed each other and in less than a second they punched a couple of times, jumped in the air with drop kicks, played a couple of games of rock, paper, scissors, taunt each other a couple of times... and again, this happened in less than a second) in his fight against krillin and roshi admitting at the vlast tourny that goku was much faster than him and that he can't keep up... yes, I am gong to think he is a light speed character before dbz.

Black bolt z
Omg... frieza and goku fought so fast that time stopped. I showed to pr and he agreed. Black bolt... you know next to NOTHING about dbz so why do you debate on the characters? No they did not.I just watched the freiza saga a month ago.This never happened.They were fighting at probably at minimum 20x normal time but not so fast time stopped.

And yes I know much about DBZ.I'm just not a fanboy to it like you.

Black bolt z
Like I said before... odin blew up a galaxy but there was still a planet left.

In the broly movie it stated what galaxy was wiped clean... king ki told goku to go to another galaxy so that THAT galaxy will not suffer the same fate. Yeah...the planet he was on.And he still didn't destroy the planet.But wiping it of life is impressive.

OK...so...

Omega Vision
I agree to some extent. If a character is fighting so fast that time arounf them completely stops then they are on another level. If people like roshi have nano second feats (which was shown when him and krillin blitzed each other and in less than a second they punched a couple of times, jumped in the air with drop kicks, played a couple of games of rock, paper, scissors, taunt each other a couple of times... and again, this happened in less than a second) in his fight against krillin and roshi admitting at the vlast tourny that goku was much faster than him and that he can't keep up... yes, I am gong to think he is a light speed character before dbz.
You realize that it is very easy to be vastly faster than a hypersonic character without even approaching 10% light speed right?

You severely underestimate the speed of light. No one in DBZ has a legit FTL feat.

carver9
I know very little about Odin. I'm just going based on what others have said, though I have seen the Broly movies once. I don't really think Odin has much bearing on what Broly can bust, though. And do we know for sure if that planet Broly was fought on was in the galaxy bust?

That depends on what you want to do with it. Say Broly hits someone with the same attack that he used on whatever galaxy. He's still only hitting them with something that couldn't destroy buildings. He isn't hitting hitting them with a galaxy buster, since most of the energy isn't hitting them as it's too busy hitting the galaxy.

If he was focusing the entire galaxy wiping amount of power into one small point, it would be much more effective.

This didn't make sense especially since we seen numerous of planets disappearing. By the way... I think brolly hit goku with stronger attacks than the one he used to shred a galaxy.

Omega Vision
think brolly hit goku with stronger attacks than the one he used to shred a galaxy.
Any actual basis for this or are you just saying that?

Black bolt z

If he was focusing the entire galaxy wiping amount of power into one small point, it would be much more effective. Odin would own broly worse then he would owned thanos.

Exactly.The more spread out your attack is the less powerful it is.I agree with this.

carver9
No they did not.I just watched the freiza saga a month ago.This never happened.They were fighting at probably at minimum 20x normal time but not so fast time stopped.

And yes I know much about DBZ.I'm just not a fanboy to it like you.

Black bolt... let's make a deal. If I show you goku and frieza fighting so fast that time stop I don't want you EVER bringing or commenting on anything dbz related bc this would prove that you know nothing on the characters.

Is this a deal?

Black bolt z
I agree to some extent. If a character is fighting so fast that time arounf them completely stops then they are on another level. If people like roshi have nano second feats (which was shown when him and krillin blitzed each other and in less than a second they punched a couple of times, jumped in the air with drop kicks, played a couple of games of rock, paper, scissors, taunt each other a couple of times... and again, this happened in less than a second) in his fight against krillin and roshi admitting at the vlast tourny that goku was much faster than him and that he can't keep up... yes, I am gong to think he is a light speed character before dbz. You do relize that doing all that in less then a second proably isn't 1/1,000,000th the speed of light right?Originally posted by Omega Vision
You realize that it is very easy to be vastly faster than a hypersonic character without even approaching 10% light speed right?

You severely underestimate the speed of light. No one in DBZ has a legit FTL feat. I agree with thisOriginally posted by carver9
This didn't make sense especially since we seen numerous of planets disappearing. By the way... I think brolly hit goku with stronger attacks than the one he used to shred a galaxy. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Any actual basis for this or are you just saying that? Probably none.

Black bolt z
Black bolt... let's make a deal. If I show you goku and frieza fighting so fast that time stop I don't want you EVER bringing or commenting on anything dbz related bc this would prove that you know nothing on the characters.

Is this a deal? No.Considering this never happened.They never fought that fast.

carver9

You severely underestimate the speed of light. No one in DBZ has a legit FTL feat.

I know exactly how fast the speed of light is 186000 mps and like I said if someone is at least 10 times faster than someone who has nano seconds feat... they are approaching light speed.

Black bolt z
I know exactly how fast the speed of light is 186000 mps and like I said if someone is at least 10 times faster than someone who has nano seconds feat... they are approaching light speed. Except that what krillian and roshi did wasn't non seconds.Mili seconds sure but thats not close to nano.

carver9
No.Considering this never happened.They never fought that fast.

If you believe in your words then make the deal. You also said that burta didn't have time stopping feats and I busted you out and proved you wrong. Let's make the deal or please be quiet (I wanted to say something else).

Black bolt z
If you believe in your words then make the deal. You also said that burta didn't have time stopping feats and I busted you out and proved you wrong. Let's make the deal or please be quiet (I wanted to say something else). I never said burtal didn't have time stopping feats.And that wasn't combat that was flight.

carver9
Except that what krillian and roshi did wasn't non seconds.Mili seconds sure but thats not close to nano.

Just blike dbz moons are weaker. That's why I don't take you serious.

Omega Vision
I know exactly how fast the speed of light is 186000 mps and like I said if someone is at least 10 times faster than someone who has nano seconds feat... they are approaching light speed.
Clearly you don't grasp the enormity of that number though.

Lol. What nano second feat?

Black bolt z
Just blike dbz moons are weaker. That's why I don't take you serious. You do relize thats a joke post right?

Alucard25
Buu also on panel destroyed a galaxy

Might want to mention that was only in filler and in the manga it was only several hundred planets and it took years.

carver9
Clearly you don't grasp the enormity of that number though.

Lol. What nano second feat?

I already told you the nano second feat that roshi and krillin did.

Alucard25
But so tired of the dbz wank on here.

Omega Vision
I already told you the nano second feat that roshi and krillin did.
Please repost it. You probably can't grasp how fast a nano-second is.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Alucard25
Might want to mention that was only in filler and in the manga it was only several hundred planets and it took years. Years?It takes buu a couple seconds to destroy one planet.So why would it take years to destroy a couple hundred?Now destroying a galaxy with planets 1x1 would take a couple hundred years but if you only talking about like 3000 planets...he takes about 10 seconds per planet...

30,000 seconds = around 8-9 hours.

The Scenario
This didn't make sense especially since we seen numerous of planets disappearing. By the way... I think brolly hit goku with stronger attacks than the one he used to shred a galaxy.

I admit it isn't very simple, but it's the best I can do. If you hit something with an attack that also busts a galaxy, the energy of the attack is being wasted because it's all going to hit something other than the target. You're not hitting them with all of it, since most of the power goes elsewhere. You can hit billions of people with an attack that does one damage to each, but the attack still only deals 1 damage, if that makes sense.

Could you say why you think Broly hit him with a stronger attack?

Black bolt z
I already told you the nano second feat that roshi and krillin did. Its not nano second.Milisecond but not close to nano second.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>