Cross Genre Voting Thread #17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
State your vote and give a brief (or detailed if you wish) reason why you think it's a good match. Don't even try voting more than once. Also I'll be looking for sock votes so don't even try it.

Voting ends at Six PM (central) on Sunday or when one nomination attains ten votes.

Here are the options:

Dark Schneider vs Classic Dr Strange

Azula vs Elektra

Mace Windu (no offensive force powers) vs Iron Spider-Man.

Colossus-Big C
Mxy Vs Q (startrek)
both come from different planes and are more powerful in the earth plane and usually menace people and play tricks
q can be put in check by the contium
mxy can be put in check if you trick him to say his name backwards
both of there names are not there full names

Sr J-Bieb
Mace vs Spider-Man because it's the only one where I know the opposition.

It would be over likely in the first hit landed on either side, and I think that makes for excitement!

srug

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Mxy Vs Q (startrek)
both come from different planes and are more powerful in the earth plane and usually menace people and play tricks
both of there names are not there full names Shut up.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Shut up. you Shut up

The Nuul
you Shut up

Dude, seriously, shut up. No one finds your trolling dumb ass funny.

illadelph12
Mace Vs. Iron Spiderman ftw dammit.

Omega Vision
Mxy Vs Q (startrek)
both of there names are not there full names
You miss the entire purpose of this thread. facepalm

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

It would be over likely in the first hit landed on either side, and I think that makes for excitement!

srug

Shut up. i dont think so. pretty sure jedis have some level of superhuman damage soak thanks to the force. unless spidey was going all out (which he wouldnt) i doubt spidey could take him down in one blow

Badabing
Mxy Vs Q (startrek)
both of there names are not there full names Originally posted by Omega Vision
You miss the entire purpose of this thread. facepalm Colossus...facepalmOriginally posted by Sr J-Bieb

srug

Shut up. Originally posted by illadelph12
Mace Vs. Iron Spiderman ftw dammit. thumb up

Omega Vision
Voting for Mace vs Spidey.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Dude, seriously, shut up. No one finds your trolling dumb ass funny.

I don't know how you get away with talking to people like this but you need to stop. You are no better than anyone here and you need to control that childish attitude that you have. Colossus didn't say anything out of the way to you and you start bashing him for posting in this thread. The next time you do that I am reporting you.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You miss the entire purpose of this thread. facepalm after i posted can i make a mxy vs q thread in the zod thread you posted the link here like you wanted me to post it here

Q99
Vote for Azula/Elektra.

Colossus, this is the thread for voting between which nominations we decided on from the last thread, not new nominations.

The Nuul
Mace Windu vs Iron Spider-Man.

Omega Vision
after i posted can i make a mxy vs q thread in the zod thread you posted the link here like you wanted me to post it here
Still the wrong thread.

SamZED
Azula vs Elektra. Imagine those two going h2h. Pure awesomeness.

Omega Vision
Winner is Mace Windu vs Iron-Spidey

Azula vs Elektra is runner up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.