Who has the power in DC or Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
...to seize GR's penance stare away from him. Note: this is not to be confused with "will not have an effect on them", but rather someone walking up to GR and saying, you no longer have this power, thank you.

Discuss....

shokosugi
Stan Lee.

chomperx9
WB and Disney

Originally posted by BobbyD
...to seize GR's penance stare away from him. Note: this is not to be confused with "will not have an effect on them", but rather someone walking up to GR and saying, you no longer have this power, thank you.

Discuss.... His empowering deity and most of those above him.

Mindset
Doom and Kyle

Q99
Lesse... Circe's stolen the power of gods before, so maybe her. Cronus has stolen the power of pantheons, so even more likely him.

King Kandy
Black Alice

Omega Vision
I think its safe to say pretty much anyone above Skyfather could do it.

twizzlers713
nobody

BobbyD
Originally posted by twizzlers713
nobody

No one? confused

Parmaniac
Isn't Ghost Rider now something like Spectre, if I recall I've read something that God himslef created the Rider (at least this version) as a weapon.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't Ghost Rider now something like Spectre, if I recall I've read something that God himslef created the Rider (at least this version) as a weapon. i guess there trying to make him marvels spectre.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't Ghost Rider now something like Spectre, if I recall I've read something that God himslef created the Rider (at least this version) as a weapon. yes, but whatever 'God' that is, it's not TOAA. It's some kind of superspirit like lucifer or mephisto

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
yes, but whatever 'God' that is, it's not TOAA. It's some kind of superspirit like lucifer or mephisto Actually it is, TOAA is the writer and some writer must have turned him that way shifty

fair enough

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i guess there trying to make him marvels spectre. man the writers these days.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl could if she tried

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think its safe to say pretty much anyone above Skyfather could do it. Not nessicarily.But yeah most likely.

the ninjak
HeMan has the power.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by chomperx9
WB and Disney

Th3birdman
The Gibborim

BobbyD
Originally posted by the ninjak
HeMan has the power.

laughing

...love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.