Left 4 Dead 2 PS3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Th3birdman
Earlier this year, a Valve employee had an interview and all but confirmed that Valve is working on the Playstation version of the LFD series. Here's the link

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=23687

How about PS3 generally? Valve obviously has some interesting history there...

"This all gets back to we've been trying to clarify. So people know we were going to come out this Fall on the PS3. We mean it - I wasn't lying. I have a PS3 at home, I play PS3 games. We like the PS3. Down the road, sure you'll see stuff coming out from us. We just thought that the Orange Box didn't put our best foot forward with that community. We don't want to do something like that again on the PS3. We want to give PS3 owners the best possible experience. With Left 4 Dead 2, we're updating it on the PC and we're updating on 360. We want to be able to do that on PS3 as well. Some of it is about learning from us and us getting better. Before we can go onto the PS3, we want to make sure we're better at for it."

Needles to say, I'm stoked about Playstation's future

Zack Fair
Wow after all the shit they talked about PS3. Wait was it Valve or Epic? High at the moment so memory slips...

Th3birdman
Yeah, it was Valve. Actually, it was Gabe Newall, but at this year's E3 he pretty much ate his hat and Portal 2 was announced for PS3 stating it'll be the best version on any console. I can provide a link if you haven't seen it

Zack Fair
Thats cool. To be honest I hate exclusives. IMO the more people get to experience great games the better.

Th3birdman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijBSX9a-0Pw

AsbestosFlaygon
The cake is a lie.
Always has been.

jinXed by JaNx
Should have just waited to do this for part 3.

Th3birdman
While that would have been cool, you've got to understand the PS3 community is kind of exasperated with getting franchises in the middle of the series, a la Mass Effect. I'd much rather the PS3 receive at least 2 before 3.

AsbestosFlaygon
I'll be buying it, no doubt about that.

I have the PC version, but if this is graphically more enticing, then count me in.

I'm all for the graphics.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I'll be buying it, no doubt about that.

I have the PC version, but if this is graphically more enticing, then count me in.

I'm all for the graphics.

I am pretty sure the PC version is the most graphically enticing. There's no need to buy the console versions unless you have friends you desperately want to play with or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.