2000ft Asgardian Destroyer vs The Stranger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The 2000ft Destroyer with the Oversword of Asgard vs The Stranger...

Fight to the death...no CIS/PIS available...who wins?

Stoic
I was thinking that a 8'5" Destroyer could kill the Stranger. Maybe it's just me though.

golem370
Stranger should win easily

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I was thinking that a 8'5" Destroyer could kill the Stranger. Maybe it's just me though.

You know, when I thought up this fight, I couldnt really recall any really high end feats for the Stranger...

However his implied level of power (being one of the "cosmic beings" chosen to fight Thanos when he had the Infinity Guantlet) seems to indicate that he should be able to handedly defeat the 8'5" version of the Destroyer...

Stoic
But The Juggernaut handled him. I'm not quite certain I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that the Stranger was on the Surfers level of power output. Either way, from such low showings on more than one occasion, I don't see him beating the Destroyer.

Thanos with the Gauntlet made everyone look like a mere mortal, when he began using it to its fullest.

TheLordofMurder
I dont recall the Juggernaut incident, but based on his power output during the Infinity Gauntlet, I'd have to believe he is far beyond the Surfer...

And actually, again during the IG, he was one of those called "The Astral Deities of the Universe." So again, he should be far beyond Juggs/Surfer...

zopzop
Odin is more than a match for the Stranger without the Destroyer armor. With it it's overkill and spite against the Stranger.

Someone post the scans from Silver Surfer 29 when he went toe to toe with the Stranger. And the Stranger couldn't put him down. It was sad.

golem370
Strange imo if there is no pis would win. You didn't seen SS in the group of Omnipatience did you

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Odin is more than a match for the Stranger without the Destroyer armor. With it it's overkill and spite against the Stranger.

Someone post the scans from Silver Surfer 29 when he went toe to toe with the Stranger. And the Stranger couldn't put him down. It was sad.

I believe he's been massively upgraded since then though...

zopzop
Wait Stranger has been upgraded? When did this happen?

TheLordofMurder
Wait Stranger has been upgraded? When did this happen?

Since the Infinity Guantlet arc? When Galactus, himself, and Epoch (or was it Eon?) attacked Thanos as one, the Stranger seemed to be unleashing a huge amount of power...

Surely he would one shot kill Surfer with an attack of this magnitude....

And since he was unable to beat Surfer before, I am forced to believe that he's been massively upgraded...

zopzop

Hmmm. Didn't the X-men fight him to a standstill recently too though? He don't fill me with too much confidence. We've all seen what Odin can do with or without the Destroyer armor.

TheLordofMurder
Do you have scans of the X-men vs the Stranger?

zopzop
@LordofMurder

Sadly, no sad
But they are out there, I guess I could google.

Colossus-Big C
zeus was one of the cosmic beings chosen by LT to fight thanos with Hotu he also unleashed a huge amout of power
so
zeus is more powerful than the destroyer armor then
any ways zeus is more powerful than stranger i think krovac or dormamu said something like that

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
But The Juggernaut handled him. I'm not quite certain I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that the Stranger was on the Surfers level of power output. Either way, from such low showings on more than one occasion, I don't see him beating the Destroyer.

Thanos with the Gauntlet made everyone look like a mere mortal, when he began using it to its fullest. Well thats knocking him down.Now manhandling him...

Anyway stranger should win.

Stoic

Yes I thought so. I agree Odin is too much for him based on past showings

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Well thats knocking him down.Now manhandling him...

Anyway stranger should win.

What about the Strangers inability to defeat the Surfer? Odin or the Destroyer wouldn't have had such a tough time with a high herald. This of course was before the Surfers upgrade.

Destroyer by a landslide IMO.

guy222
The Dread Destroyer is Asgard's greatest weapon. Designed to challenge the Celestials

The Stranger is more powerful than the Watchers. Took a blast from the Infinity Union(said to b the most powerful weapon in the multiverse during the Avengers story)

I believe X-Men Forever 1-6 is non canon. I could b wrong

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222

The Stranger is more powerful than the Watchers.

This isn't necessarily true. Check the Watcher respect thread.

guy222
I have seen it friend

In Beyond, I believe the enigmatic Stranger states he's more powerful than Uatu

He has battled the Watchers before

zopzop
In Beyond, I believe the enigmatic Stranger states he's more powerful than Uatu

He has battled the Watchers before

In an issue of Quasar, Quasar gets attacked by a rogue Watcher and is seen holding his own. The Stranger jumps in and asks for Quasar's help in neutralizing the rogue.

The Watcher states, he could take care of one but not both, then commits suicide.

Stranger can't handle a rogue Watcher solo. He fails at life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.