Apocolypse Vs Our Armies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
can our world armies defeat apocolypse if he were to come to our earth?

Badabing
facepalm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can our world armies defeat apocolypse if he were to come to our earth?
Lure him into an Ikea.
http://www.furniturehomedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ikea-lack-table.jpg
biscuits

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm seriously im not sure because in the xmen animated thing they were useless against him

SamZED
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lure him into an Ikea.
http://www.furniturehomedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ikea-lack-table.jpg
biscuits That'd work against anyone. Break a leg! Buy our chairs!

Badabing
seriously im not sure because in the xmen animated thing they were useless against him Okay, but this isn't a versus forum.

The Nuul
I am telling you all that he does this shit on purpose.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Badabing
Okay, but this isn't a versus forum. i cant do this in the versus forum can I ? confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am telling you all that he does this shit on purpose. its the comicbook forum i though i could ask this question here. the stuff i do is not on purpose

The Nuul
No one is this dumb, he socks and trolls.

Colossus-Big C
No one is this dumb, he socks and trolls. no i dont, it just seems that way to you

The Nuul
The questions thread is a sticky on this fourm and when someone makes a thread by mistake in the wrong thread he'd catch it and request for a move or delete. So that leaves option C and D.

Again, no one is this dumb.

The Nuul
As for this thread, Canada solos.

SamZED
Because.. Canada has more tables than any other country?confused

The Nuul
More trees = more tables, so yes.

Omega Vision
its the comicbook forum i though i could ask this question here. the stuff i do is not on purpose
Its a versus thread though. It has "vs" in the title.

Colossus-Big C
if Apocolypse wanted to rule our the world could our world armies defeat him?

no table comments please

The Nuul
Canada solos, they have a lot of wood.

Or Earth stop making comics with that shitty character in it, we stomp.

That op is a mess and no, they couldn't.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
That op is a mess How?

Originally posted by 753
and no, they couldn't. so apocolypse is indeed high herald levels or above

How?
Grammatically

No, most low heralds and above would be too much for real world military to handle, specially if they have sci-fi tech and are good with prep.

Omega Vision
Canada solos, they have a lot of wood.

Without the original context that statement takes on a whole other meaning.
Originally posted by 753
Grammatically

No, most low heralds and above would be too much for real world military to handle, specially if they have sci-fi tech and are good with prep.
Guys like Iron Man could probably have a shot at beating the world's militaries.

mykke

so apocolypse is indeed high herald levels or above

How do you figure that would make apoc high herald? Low heralds or below could solo our worlds military.. Apoc is no high herald never will be

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Guys like Iron Man could probably have a shot at beating the world's militaries. Emp Ftw or nuke

TheTyrant
Originally posted by mykke
How do you figure that would make apoc high herald? Low heralds or below could solo our worlds military.. Apoc is no high herald never will be

And why would he not be high herald?

The Nuul
Because hes not.

TheTyrant
Because of what showings?

Omega Vision
Emp Ftw or nuke
Right now the only way we can create sufficiently powerful EMPs is with nukes, so that's redundant.

Also I'm pretty sure his armor is protected from EMPs.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Because of what showings?
The real question is what showings are there that make him a High Herald?

The Nuul
The Loki one and theres no way that Loki jobbed. Oh and him tanking BBs scream even though he wasnt screaming.

laughing

TheTyrant
The Loki one and theres no way that Loki jobbed. Oh and him tanking BBs scream even though he wasnt screaming.

laughing

Yea, he just had his mouth open for no reason amirite? Also, I was talking about the High Evolutionary fight.

The Nuul
Yeah because HE never jobs? He is one of the most jobbers ever. Apoc fanboys hang on to shitty feats that cause some characters to job to make them feel better.

TheTyrant
Yeah because HE never jobs? He is one of the most jobbers ever. Apoc fanboys hangount so shitty feats that cause some characters to job to make them feel better.

He wouldn't job in his own story where he is the main "villain".

The Nuul
He wouldn't job in his own story where he is the main "villain".

Yes they do, read more comics. Thor jobbed like shit in Siege.

TheTyrant
Yes they do, read more comics. Thor jobbed like shit in Siege.

And Thor was the main villain of the story?

The Nuul
Hes one of the two main charaters. Anyways your a Apoc fanboy hanging on to his nuts. You are not worth it.

TheTyrant
Damn, I'm hurt.

Colossus-Big C
ive never seen the apocolypse vs High Evolutionary fight

scans?

TheTyrant
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_16_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_22_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_23_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_24_rougher.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I am telling you all that he does this shit on purpose.

It would make sense then. Kinda.

Black bolt z
Yea, he just had his mouth open for no reason amirite? Also, I was talking about the High Evolutionary fight. Yes...if he had so much as whispered all the other inhumans and most of the surrounding area would be gone.

WhiteWitchKing
Nukes ftw.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes...if he had so much as whispered all the other inhumans and most of the surrounding area would be gone.

And he can't concentrate his "voice" on a certain person? Plus, Apoc can absorb energy. So what's to say that he wasn't absorbing his "voice"?

Black bolt z
And he can't concentrate his "voice" on a certain person? Plus, Apoc can absorb energy. So what's to say that he wasn't absorbing his "voice"? No he can't.

If apoc can abosrb the quasi-sonic energy being released by his inhuman powers which is attached to the speech center of his brain then yes.Otherwise no.And considering a scream can bust a planet I doubt apoc was absorbing it.

I and many other people still don't think he was actually talking.In comics they always make a big deal out of BB whispering so why wouldn't they specifically say or show he was screaming?

There also wasn't even any words nearby.Just his open mouth which proves nothing.

TheTyrant
No he can't.

If apoc can abosrb the quasi-sonic energy being released by his inhuman powers which is attached to the speech center of his brain then yes.Otherwise no.And considering a scream can bust a planet I doubt apoc was absorbing it.

I and many other people still don't think he was actually talking.In comics they always make a big deal out of BB whispering so why wouldn't they specifically say or show he was screaming?

There also wasn't even any words nearby.Just his open mouth which proves nothing.

His mouth being open when he was in immediate danger along with his family and friends doesn't prove that he was using his powers? Rly?

Lord Feron
Anyway we would get boned if apoc decided to kill us.

Black bolt z
His mouth being open when he was in immediate danger along with his family and friends doesn't prove that he was using his powers? Rly? He wasn't talking I can tell you that. Marvel usually makes a big deal whenever he whispers. But they give him a small corner panel for a scream? Rly?

Xplosive
He wasn't talking I can tell you that. Marvel usually makes a big deal whenever he whispers. But they give him a small corner panel for a scream? Rly?

You really think BB just opened his mouth. The scan showed eveyone attacking Apocalypse, but BB unlike others, was talking or in awe or what?
And after that scene, Cyclops said that THEY attacked him with everything they could. But BB was just standing there with a wide mouth open.
I can't believe this shit is still talked here. Stryfe couldn't put a dent to Apocalypse with all the power releasing direct to Apocalypse, Apocalypse just stood there and recently Thor attacked Apocalypse with hammer directly and didn't put a dent on him.

And no, armies wouldn't stand a chance.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Xplosive
You really think BB just opened his mouth. The scan showed eveyone attacking Apocalypse, but BB unlike others, was talking or in awe or what?
And after that scene, Cyclops said that THEY attacked him with everything they could. But BB was just standing there with a wide mouth open.
I can't believe this shit is still talked here. Stryfe couldn't put a dent to Apocalypse with all the power releasing direct to Apocalypse, Apocalypse just stood there and recently Thor attacked Apocalypse with hammer directly and didn't put a dent on him.

And no, armies wouldn't stand a chance. I still have yet to see proof BB was actually speaking.

psycho gundam
can our world armies defeat apocolypse if he were to come to our earth? nope

Stoic
We'd nuke the bum, and send him to a lab for processing.

psycho gundam
nuke a teleporter?

wasn't age of apocalypse after a massive nuclear bombardment or some such? didn't seem like a good plan

Parmaniac
AoA actually seem like a good plan to me, not to take down Apoc, just in general. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.