Geo-Force VS Jack Hawksmoor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Fight takes place in New York City.

Who wins?

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

AsbestosFlaygon
2nd bump

Cubey
Geo-Force..

AsbestosFlaygon
3rd bump

Prep-Man
Geo.

Philosophía
Hmm, bump.

MrMind
Time is a son of a *****

zopzop
Originally posted by Cubey
Geo-Force..

leonidas
this is a really cool match up. i jack's control over a city extends even to things like gravity and em control. gf would need to take out the entire city to beat jack. jack could pretty easily phase through any attack gf throws at him and can attack gf from anywhere. if gf can wipe out the entire city before jack does something simple like phase him into the ground, he'd win. otherwise i'd take jack for a very large majority here.

DarkSaint85
Even causing earthquakes isn't a surefire win; Jack can still control dead cities.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
this is a really cool match up. i jack's control over a city extends even to things like gravity and em control. gf would need to take out the entire city to beat jack. jack could pretty easily phase through any attack gf throws at him and can attack gf from anywhere. if gf can wipe out the entire city before jack does something simple like phase him into the ground, he'd win. otherwise i'd take jack for a very large majority here.

It's been a long time since I read the Authority... But I'm pretty sure Jack could never phase. He controlled the matter of the city to warp around himself and others, using it to swallow enemies into the ground, or will himself through buildings... I think people misinterpreted that as phasing because of some of the visuals.

Post some of these phasing scans, I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

DarkSaint85
I don't think he can phase as such, like you said - if Thor threw Mjolnir at him, he's not phasing through it.

However, with that said.... any thing that GeoForce is throwing at Jack, would be of the city itself - so moot, I guess, as he can control that matter.

leonidas
yeah you're both right. the mjolnir example is as good an example as any but anything earth based attack would BE the city, so jack should be able to phase through it. in fact, it would be interesting to see just how much control gf would even have of the earth IN the city. could jack simply override his geokinesis within the bounds of a city? given the way he can alter the physics within the bounds of a city, i don't think it's out of the question. his scope of power appears to me to be greater than brian's. maybe.

Philosophía
I think Geo-Force operates on a higher raw power level -- though not as versatile. He'd probably eventually get close enough to Jack to beat him physically.

Scoobless
Back to the "phasing" ... Does anyone have any scans of anything passing harmlessly through Hawksmoor's body?

I covered the "him passing through buildings" part and don't believe that's phasing at all.

DarkSaint85
No they won't, because he doesn't.

Smurph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.