wolverine (with the guyver suit on) vs captain america/spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins and wolverine has had a year to practice with the suit.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine doesn't need the suit. Screw those B-Listers.

KingD19
Give Wolverine the Guyver suit...and he kills em in like 2 seconds.

Black bolt z
This is bordering on spite.Wolverine would beat spiderman up without claws on a regular day.But then again cap>>>>>spiderman.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine doesn't even need to be there. Spider-Man beats himself up and throws himself in the garbage can at the sight of an MA.

Kinasin
In this scenario guyver wolverine would smash.

Stoic
The Guyver would likely reject Wolverine, but if it didn't he would stomp.

SamZED
Mega-smasher aka titi-canon FTW.

Stoic
I'd like to see how well Guyver would do against Shadow Hawk. I wonder if Marvel copied the Guyver when they made him.

SamZED
tbh not that familliar with Shadow Hawk. What can he do?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
The Guyver would likely reject Wolverine, but if it didn't he would stomp. Why should the unit do that?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why should the unit do that?

Well the unit had to scan the body, then enter the body, then manipulate and fuse to the host down to the last molecule. Once the unit wraps around the spine and enters the brain and houses the main CPU in the hosts 3rd eye area the process is finished.

Logan's HF would defy this process. And the unit would give up.

For arguments sakes if it did work Logan rips em apart. And 1 solid years training is huge.

Parmaniac
The OP states that Wolverine is already in possession of the unit.

EDIT: And I would say arguing that the suit wouldn't work in the first place is nitpicking. And after the process would be finished I see no reason why it should reject him as a host. Yes it's argueble that it would work in the first place.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine doesn't need the suit. Screw those B-Listers.

B Listers?? laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Kazenji
B Listers?? laughing Yep. They're nowhere near Wolverine. He's the cutest, sexiest hero.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The OP states that Wolverine is already in possession of the unit.

EDIT: And I would say arguing that the suit wouldn't work in the first place is nitpicking. And after the process would be finished I see no reason why it should reject him as a host. Yes it's argueble that it would work in the first place.

A highly trained Xman with his knowledge of other superpowers, would adapt to the suit quickly and would discover the suits capabilities faster than the usual hosts. A year would be plenty.

He would have control over gravity both on himself for flight or as crushing force waves. Or to create shields.

A graviton cannon. plus accurate beams plus energy blades.

And hyper senses.

Plus his natural abilities would become enhanced. A beast.

KingD19
Yeah, Wolverine with a Guyver suit would be an extreme threat to a large majority of the MU. Especially once he learns all what it can do.

rotiart
Yep. They're nowhere near Wolverine. He's the cutest, sexiest hero.

Uh... Brokeback mountain your favorite movie huh?

Parmaniac
LOL I'm not arguing what Wolverine is capable of or anything just that the unit wouldn't reject him after it was already attached to him.

EVERYONE would be a threat with a guyver unit.

And he has high frequency blades not energy blades wink

shokosugi
Yep. They're nowhere near Wolverine. He's the cutest, sexiest hero.

i'm starting to like this guy smokin'

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by rotiart
Uh... Brokeback mountain your favorite movie huh? About a broken mountain? Was Wolverine in it?

KingD19
About a broken mountain? Was Wolverine in it?

Yeah, he was in a Guyver suit, and he fired his chest cannon into a mountain, breaking it.

Tha C-Master
I might have to check that out then...

KingD19
It's well worth the price, and since it's more like a cult classic. You can get the director's cut for 12 bucks.

Tha C-Master
I want to see Wolverine smash mountains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.