Which hero would be most dangerous in their universe if they became evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman

Batman

Hal Jordan

Thor

Silver Surfer

Reed Richards

TheTyrant
Richards.

Black bolt z
To the universe?If he had prep richards.

To Earth surfer easily.

Lord Feron
Richards or Surfer.

BlackZero30x
Reed.....and then dc would be doomed as well.....

chomperx9
surfer
Thor
Jordan
Superman
Batman
Reed

D_Dude1210
Reed
Surfer
Thor
Batman
Superman (too many top tiers in DC, too many ppl that can possibly grp up to take im down. or they'll prolly just nail im with Kryptonite)
Jordan (can't the GL corps just bring him in?)

Johnny Sorrow
Richards.

shokosugi
Reed is a walking plot device.

Superman is the most dangerous.

kgkg
Reed - Don't need a explanation.
Surfer - He can manipulate Galactus to do his dirty work.
The rest...

ares834
Batman... His Batkick has the power to destroy the omniverse.

chomperx9
is Lex anywhere near the most dangerous villain in DC ? NO
Yes Reed is a genius and more intelligent than Lex for sure but that still wouldnt make him the most dangerous villain in the universe. Someone like surfer or superman or thor would be alot more dangerous

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
Yes Reed is a genius and more intelligent than Lex for sure but that still wouldnt make him the most dangerous villain in the universe. Someone like surfer or superman or thor would be alot more dangerous Celestial killing gun?

Kasper Gutman
Batman is a city wide threat in evil form. He could then slowly take over the neighboring suburbs.

Do the evil heroes get goatees like in Star Trek?

psycho gundam
surfer

time travel + galactus (with the munchies) on speed dial

Uriel005
Silver Surfer with a silver goatee! The universe ended right there.

Richards with a Spock Goatee just ends the marvel multiverse and every DC multiverse as well.

twizzlers713
surfer would be the worst. then supes.

SuperiorTech
Richards

chomperx9
Im starting to think Hal would be the most dangerous cause he could just trap a planet in a bubble and throw it in the sun

Q99
Im starting to think Hal would be the most dangerous cause he could just trap a planet in a bubble and throw it in the sun

Eh, rather difficult what with other lanterns and the JLA around.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, rather difficult what with other lanterns and the JLA around.

That plus Clark would catch it put it right back then go beat some sense into him.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, rather difficult what with other lanterns and the JLA around. They are usually spread out. and thats not really what the thread is about. IF batman was a villain he Would lose in a sec against the rest of the JLA

ares834
No he wouldn't... He's got the batkick.

chomperx9
Originally posted by ares834
No he wouldn't... He's got the batkick. lol

D_Dude1210
They are usually spread out. and thats not really what the thread is about. IF batman was a villain he Would lose in a sec against the rest of the JLA

It's "became evil". Meaning that the JLA won't exactly know that he's become evil before it's too late. He can prolly hang with them for a few months, figure out how to brainwash a few of em and then mebbe kill the rest before they even knew what was going on.

chomperx9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
It's "became evil". Meaning that the JLA won't exactly know that he's become evil before it's too late. He can prolly hang with them for a few months, figure out how to brainwash a few of em and then mebbe kill the rest before they even knew what was going on. well if superman became evil he would be a bigger threat than lex and he would probably turn into a hero later on cause he knows he can expand kryptonite and put it just about anywhere and that would F up supes.

D_Dude1210
well if superman became evil he would be a bigger threat than lex and he would probably turn into a hero later on cause he knows he can expand kryptonite and put it just about anywhere and that would F up supes.

IF batman became evil, he'd be a much bigger threat than lex, too. Especially since he's got some pretty high-end access to a lot of the JLA facilities as well as the trust of all the members. He'd manipulate, trap and kill most of them before they even became aware of it. Heck, I don't doubt him managing to get his hands on some Lantern rings quite easily.

Still, once ppl manage to find out about him being evil, still to many top-tiers in the DC Universe that could prolly stop him.

Juntai
Superman.

-points at Prime.-

Q99
They are usually spread out. and thats not really what the thread is about. IF batman was a villain he Would lose in a sec against the rest of the JLA

If Batman was a villain, he'd be very covert about it and run long-term plans, and try and arrange to have the JLA dealt with.

It's about how they'd do in-universe, so that means dealing with the normal opposition.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
If Batman was a villain, he'd be very covert about it and run long-term plans, and try and arrange to have the JLA dealt with.

It's about how they'd do in-universe, so that means dealing with the normal opposition. Then batman would still lose early. way to many powerful characters out there that would own him no matter how high is intellect is.

Q99
Then batman would still lose early. way to many powerful characters out there that would own him no matter how high is intellect is.

Hence "covert." Feed villains plans on how to take out the heroes and stuff like that.

And the question is, who is 'most' dangerous? Some are obviously going to be less dangerous than others.

Reed Richards'd be high up there because he'd make dozens of superweapons before actually starting anything.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
Hence "covert." Feed villains plans on how to take out the heroes and stuff like that.

And the question is, who is 'most' dangerous? Some are obviously going to be less dangerous than others.

Reed Richards'd be high up there because he'd make dozens of superweapons before actually starting anything. silver surfer and superman as well as thor would whipe out the planet while reed is still making a superweapon

Q99
silver surfer and superman as well as thor would whipe out the planet while reed is still making a superweapon

Except everyone has an anti-Superman plan, the JLA would rush out to stop him and so on.

Subtlety can make someone a lot more dangerous than brute force. If Reed made a singularity bomb, nano-plague, and similar, people wouldn't necessarily have warning before the Earth blew up.

You gotta factor in how the opposition is going to respond, and the heroes are much more suited to taking out a lone powerhouse in many cases.

D_Dude1210
silver surfer and superman as well as thor would whipe out the planet while reed is still making a superweapon

Ahhh. But this is a UNIVERSE contest. Meaning that while Thor, Surfer or Supes might be able to do far more damage during the period before the superweapon is made, Reed can more than easily catch up with them once he has perhaps a Galaxy buster or Universal singularity creator bomb or somesuch shitty PIS device made.

chomperx9
Ahhh. But this is a UNIVERSE contest. Meaning that while Thor, Surfer or Supes might be able to do far more damage during the period before the superweapon is made, Reed can more than easily catch up with them once he has perhaps a Galaxy buster or Universal singularity creator bomb or somesuch shitty PIS device made. and superman and surfer can do more stuff to the universe before reed make some device roll eyes (sarcastic)

D_Dude1210
and superman and surfer can do more stuff to the universe before reed make some device roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doubt it. Universe is too big, too much opposition. If Supes rushes, he'll have to face off against many GLs. If Surfer rushes, he'll have to face swarms of alien battleships. That'll waste a TON of time.

Reed (as soon as the device finishes) switches on the device and watches the fireworks.

chomperx9
Doubt it. Universe is too big, too much opposition. If Supes rushes, he'll have to face off against many GLs. If Surfer rushes, he'll have to face swarms of alien battleships. That'll waste a TON of time.

Reed (as soon as the device finishes) switches on the device and watches the fireworks. theres powerful psychics out there dude that would know his plans and what he is going to do.

D_Dude1210
theres powerful psychics out there dude that would know his plans and what he is going to do.

They'll need to actively scan Reed's mind to know that and I don't think any psychic's actively doing that atm. They won't suspect Reed until it's too late.

And Reed would already consider that into his plan. He'll prolly build an anti-psy helmet before any of them even know. Magneto built one, Reed should be able to do so easily.

Tho, I think the FF building should already be shielded from Psi as it is right now.

chomperx9
They'll need to actively scan Reed's mind to know that and I don't think any psychic's actively doing that atm. They won't suspect Reed until it's too late.

And Reed would already consider that into his plan. He'll prolly build an anti-psy helmet before any of them even know. Magneto built one, Reed should be able to do so easily.

Tho, I think the FF building should already be shielded from Psi as it is right now. they psychics would find out before him making the helmet. and again making projects and stuff takes time. super speedsters with super strength would be a much bigger threat.

Q99
Psychics simply do not randomly scan Reed Richards.

Unless his completed devices, while being built later, cause much more total damage.

Super speedsters with super strength is simply something that DC and Marvel can handle. Just look at WW3. Superman goes nuts, WW CM and MM meet him, game over.

Slaanesh
Reed or Surfer

-Pr-

facepalm

the ninjak
Reed and friends kill the Surfer just like they did in Marvel Zombies.
Celestial kill gun will come in handy.
This Reed would also stay and learn as much as he could from the collective Reeds from other dimensions.
He'll be a tech nightmare.

Supes and Thor etc will be taken down after heavy loses.
Batman just doesn't cut it.

Reed. Surfer. Supes. Thor. GL. Bats.

Stoic
Dr. Strange would be a nasty guy, if he went over to the dark side.

rader
Well I guess we're ignoring the obvious answer: Squirrel Girl.

janus77
Surfer, he could end the universe with the number of powerful artefacts and sources of boundless energy he get... also, if he became a villain, he would likely do some plotting (he's got a decent brain and should have far more knowledger than Reed, about universal tech, magic, power) ...

Surfer, then Reed, then Strange

Deadline
Reed you big dummies.

Tha C-Master
Reed by far, this isn't a contest. They might have a minor head start. Reed pulls stuff out of his ass and stomps.

Reed followed by the heralds. It hsould be boted however that someone like the SS could just kill the FF and steal all their crap to analyze with CA and figure out how to employ. Besides, his powers work over things he doesn't even understand.

Bentley
Reed, I mean, if Doom is as good as he is, just imagine an evil Reed who wouldn't have his family to hold him back. Heck, even if Reed was just evil as Ozzymandias he would turn the planet's head.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Reed, I mean, if Doom is as good as he is, just imagine an evil Reed who wouldn't have his family to hold him back. Heck, even if Reed was just evil as Ozzymandias he would turn the planet's head.
I don't think Ozymandias was evil, I think he was a well-intentioned person with a skewed sense of morals who believed the only way to save the world was with a huge lie and the deaths of millions. After his plan was a success he seemed rather haunted by what he had done and probably never got a full night's sleep again.

Ozzie saved the world.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Ozzie saved the world.
Do you see him as morally superior or inferior to someone like R'as Al Ghul?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think Ozymandias was evil, I think he was a well-intentioned person with a skewed sense of morals who believed the only way to save the world was with a huge lie and the deaths of millions. After his plan was a success he seemed rather haunted by what he had done and probably never got a full night's sleep again. All depends on your view of the Watchmen.Who i good and who is evil?

Uriel005
Do you see him as morally superior or inferior to someone like R'as Al Ghul?
Yes morally superior because there was a clear and present threat actively threatening the world. The problem in the Watchmen somewhat revolves around Dr. Manhattan influencing events that made America seem much more of a threat to the Soviet Union. Winning Vietnam in a week was probably a very bad thing because could you imagine if the US had sent Manhattan after Russia? The place would be stomped flat in like a month. The fear is what made nuclear war so much more likely and Ghul just can't say that he stopped threats like that as far as I am aware.

Ozzy has moral highground on Ghul by far.

chomperx9
ice man would be a big threat

The Nuul
Reed makes a device that he combines Franklin and Doom instead of him.

Kinda like Reeds version of Onslaught.

Do you see him as morally superior or inferior to someone like R'as Al Ghul? Well, they are both extreme utilitarianists who find it legitimate to sacrifice a lot of innocent people to serve the greater good and save the world. I would view them as morally equivalent in this sense (of course, Ozymandias seemed primarily concerned with human welfare or, at least, was far more moderate in his environmentalism. To R'as, on the other hand, saving the world means saving the planetary ecosystem from the civilizations eating through it by destroying them)

However, R'as has been given a number of petty villanous traits over the years, specially regarding his relationship with his family and servants, that make him a much worse man than Ozzie. I think this may be a deliberate atempt by writers to reduce the simpathy his cause might garner from readers. Likewise, Poison Ivy is portrayed as both a violent green avenger and as a crazy serial killer that murders random people no comprehensible reason whatsoever.

carver9
Reed by far. No contest.

Omega Vision
Reed is already a dick, would becoming evil really be that much of a stretch?
http://bp0.blogger.com/_LK8SXB4fIuU/RzUY0E3hPJI/AAAAAAAAADc/6Ky05iYBEG0/s1600-h/ff281.jpg

Mshinu
Reed takes five seconds to do a minor adjustment his celestial killing gun, then uses it to absorb the power of TOAA.

The rest are not worthy of kissing Evil Reed`s pinkie toe.

Reed is already a dick, would becoming evil really be that much of a stretch?
http://bp0.blogger.com/_LK8SXB4fIuU/RzUY0E3hPJI/AAAAAAAAADc/6Ky05iYBEG0/s1600-h/ff281.jpg

OneDumbG0
Doom has already beaten an evil Reed.

I'd say Surfer. Since I've seen evil versions of all the heroes play out their evilness one or more times except Surfer.

Tha C-Master
Reed has of course taken care of Doom. But all in all, I'd say Reed has the most potential forum wise.

Allankles
Reed would be dangerous but he wouldn't be any more dangerous than Doom in-universe, i.e. in the comics. His PIS gadgets are deus ex machines, they exist primarily because someone has to stop the big bad threat - in the context of villainy though... he wouldn't have them as the plot wouldn't need them.

A simple example would be (under similar circumstances) Superman using the miracle machine. If he went rogue, using the same logic people are applying to Reed, wouldn't he make the miracle machine? Afterall, with his eidetic memory he has the schematics and the engineering process locked in his brain. In universe that wouldn't happen. We've already seen what an evil Supes using his brain can do, the same would apply to Reed.

Reed would only be the most dangerous in a forum scenario, in character and in comics he wouldn't be much more dangerous than any other super intelligent villain out there. Basically a less cool Dr. Doom.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom has already beaten an evil Reed.

I'd say Surfer. Since I've seen evil versions of all the heroes play out their evilness one or more times except Surfer. surfer's not the brightest bulb though

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Allankles
Reed would be dangerous but he wouldn't be any more dangerous than Doom in-universe, i.e. in the comics. His PIS gadgets are deus ex machines, they exist primarily because someone has to stop the big bad threat - in the context of villainy though... he wouldn't have them as the plot wouldn't need them.

A simple example would be (under similar circumstances) Superman using the miracle machine. If he went rogue, using the same logic people are applying to Reed, wouldn't he make the miracle machine? Afterall, with his eidetic memory he has the schematics and the engineering process locked in his brain. In universe that wouldn't happen. We've already seen what an evil Supes using his brain can do, the same would apply to Reed.

Reed would only be the most dangerous in a forum scenario, in character and in comics he wouldn't be much more dangerous than any other super intelligent villain out there. Basically a less cool Dr. Doom. Yea, but you could say Doom pulls things out of his arse for the sake of having a story to write. It goes both ways really.

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman

Batman

Hal Jordan

Thor

Silver Surfer

Reed Richards

Reed by far. No contest.

Mindset
Doom would stop Reed.

h1a8
Not if Reed prepped well. IMO, Reed can do almost anything, like grant himself super powers, create weapons that can be threats to Cosmic beings (like Galactus), time travel, etc.
I say he rids the world first of anyone who can stop him. Doom would be taken care of in the very beginning along with some others.

Mindset
Doom would be ready.

Evil Reed would underestimate him, anyway.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would be ready.

Evil Reed would underestimate him, anyway.

that's a good point.

Uriel005
Remember Reeds absurd fantastic 4 armor the one that failed miserably. The giant mecha I forget which comic and issue though. Evil Reed would not care about the power source and use the souls of human babies. It would then be turned to win.

I still say Reed because he already comes up with asshat crazy inventions to stop threats when it would otherwise be ethically distasteful for him to do. I can make a bet that 95% of the things he wants to build he doesn't because it would just be too much for the universe to handle. Evil Reed not limited by those pesky morals builds things that makes Doombots look like tinker toys.

-Pr-
I'd have to wonder how much of a mean streak Reed would develop if he turned evil. Sure, he gets some sort of change, but still...

Sethos
Surfer would for sure.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd have to wonder how much of a mean streak Reed would develop if he turned evil. Sure, he gets some sort of change, but still... He'd resort to murder and despotism: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom (w/o armor) vs Reed Richards, from Fantastic Four vol. 2 #31:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed0131.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed02.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed04.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsReed09.jpg

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He'd resort to murder and despotism: hum... still more of an utilitarian despot aiming at the greater good for all than anything else. Beyonder would put him in the heroes team if this was a secret war

Kasper Gutman
As to Dr. Strange turning evil. He's allowed to use black magic from time to time until his morals catch up to him. As to turning completely to evil then the Vishanti would pull the plug on their power and items that Classic Strange leaned heavily on like the Eye of Agamotto and the Book of Vishanti. He would be heavily nerfed which has happened before when he turned down helping the Vishanti fight a 1000 year war. He rebounded by sapping into mother nature's power so to speak but in my opinion wasn't quite as powerful as the classic Dr. Strange and while he still was a solar system threat plus pocket dimension threat it would take him longer to go after anything more. I do remember the Vishanti wanted to combine their Vishanti gifts with his new power to make an ubah Sorcerer Supreme.

darkester
dur

Black bolt z
Originally posted by darkester
Superman 1 million AKA Kal kent would be a real danger to the entire DC universe if he turns evil he is the most powerful being in the 853 centery second to golden superman prime OMG not this guy again.

BattleMage
Reed
Thor
Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.