Shadows of the Damned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
JxQdFVuoXpY EA creates a twist on Alan Wake with a punkish look.

due 2011

NemeBro
Looks like more of a straight third-person action game to me, not really seeing the Alan Wake similarity. But I will follow this game, looks like it has the potential to be pretty good.

AthenasTrgrFngr
some many new IP's are coming out!

much appreciated after all the sequals weve had the last couple of years @.@

Phanteros
I meant to say Alan wake meets Dead Space

Phanteros
asking for merger.

Phanteros
3Rj36smcQac

"bone is ammunition for your boner" lol.

Phanteros
Kd8IsBKDEtY how to enlarge your Johnson.

Impediment
I know I'm late, but I just ordered this for my PS3. I can't wait to play through for the horror and silliness.

Anyone have comments?

Arachnid1
This got in the top 25 survival horror games of all time on game informer.

I've never played it, but the trailer makes that hard to believe. Still, it should be good if it made it in. Maybe I'll give it a go soon too.

Kazenji
I know there's some sexual innuendo in it similar to what you get in a Duke Nukem game but hey that's Suda51 for ya.

Impediment
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This got in the top 25 survival horror games of all time on game informer.

I've never played it, but the trailer makes that hard to believe. Still, it should be good if it made it in. Maybe I'll give it a go soon too.

I have a subscription to Game Informer and this month's horror issue is exactly how I discovered this game. I watched several trailers and game footage videos to see what this game is like, and I decided to order it. This game completely flew over my head since I only just learned of its existence.

Smasandian
Yeah, it's fun. It's very similar to RE4 and those type of games. It's weird but pretty fun.

Kazenji
In regards to the humor typical of what you would get from Suda 51, The people it didn't seem to stick well with was the political correctness & feminist crowd.

Impediment
I'm loving the dark humor and dialogue, albeit Hotspur's very cliche accent.

Smasandian
There is a scene in the lake where it uses low sounds to determine enemy locations (I think it was that). This was one of the first games I played with my crazy system and the sound from my subwoofer shook the ****ing roof at that part. It was crazy.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm loving the dark humor and dialogue, albeit Hotspur's very cliche accent.

I had a good time with this game. Although a little clunky i thought the gameplay was a lot of fun. As you mentioned, i also enjoyed some of the humor but my biggest problem with the game was the main character. Even though some of his dialogue was funny there was just something about him i didn't like.

Even though i wasnt to keen on the main character i still think this game missed out on its just deserve. Although, if i remember correctly this was around the time when the market was being bombarded with AAA releases. There were a few great games that i think got overlooked around this time. The biggest one, i think, was Enslaved.

Kazenji
Didn't really find the game that "clunky" myself, It was basically the same set up as Resident Evil 4 for the controls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.