Bishamon versus Dante & Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Everything is allowed Xcept QS.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/434/bishamonbycklum.jpg
versus
http://ui17.gamespot.com/752/dmc3_2.jpg

Will Sparda Brothers take down the soul eating titans Hanya & Kien?

Sappho
what can bishiman do

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Everything is allowed Xcept QS.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/434/bishamonbycklum.jpg
versus
http://ui17.gamespot.com/752/dmc3_2.jpg

Will Sparda Brothers take down the soul eating titans Hanya & Kien?
I'll tell peeps this all the time, Darkstalkers and DMC need to do a crossover, they so belong together...

Given the fact that Bishamon aint got much feats or ways to gauge his basic stats to his name, I'd say the brothers are faster and more versatile than him. However, Bishamon has lots of broken powers and is 1 of those characters that has to be given some stipulations in order to lose.

1. He feeds off of blood. His sword drinks blood and gets stronger from it.

2. He is immortal and indestructible, not even Pyron can put a dent in Hannya or Kien.

3. Bishamon lacks a body. The humanoid in the armor, as of VS, is just made from a random spirit. You can't hurt'im.

4. He can take souls at will, as of VS, he no longer needs to kill to take souls. Example, his body. He grows stronger with each soul.

5. Body possession, one of his move involves him takin' over you're body and soul, forcin' you to preform a Harakiri or Seppuku. One of the coolest VG moves ever.

6. Mad crazy soul and spiritual control (soul rape ability, which is WAY better than mind rapin'). He can summon spirits to to do whatever to you and he can attack the soul directly.

7. The only way to put an end to Hannya and Kien is to use a Spell of Sealing, of the same kind that Oboro used and even that is temporary.

Dante and Verg, or anyone for that matter, can't win unless they use a sealing spell. Pyron only won cuz he hit Bisho so hard the sword and armor split from Oboro. Seein' as how Bisho doesn't need a host anymore, that's out. Hmmmm...maybe the Yamato can seal him away. Not sure how that would work, so the chances still seem slim.

iChaos
Sealing spell? Isn't that a no-limit fallacy? And what kind of "immorality" does he have?

NemeBro
Pyron beat Bishamon because his energies caused the armor and sword to separate.

No End N Site
Originally posted by iChaos
Sealing spell? Isn't that a no-limit fallacy? And what kind of "immorality" does he have?

He can't die or be destroyed.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Pyron beat Bishamon because his energies caused the armor and sword to separate.
In a fight...

NemeBro
........ Point?

No End N Site
Nothin'...

danteiscool
if Bishamon really does have all of those abilities then there is no other way to beat him other than sealing him, which Dante has shown able to do before. if Vergil can fight him off long enough for Dante to seal him away then they win.

Darkstorm Zero
When has Dante ever actually sealed anything?

danteiscool
if I recall correctly, he sealed away Mundus by shooting him with his guns and saying jackpot. that's probably the only time he's ever sealed anyone away though.

No End N Site
How exactly does the Yamato work when sealing? That is the sword Sparda used to seal away deamons, right? If the OP takes away Bisha's spiritual minipulation and the sword works in an effective way, they can win.

Frisky Dingo
The blade Vergil uses only sends Dmons back 2 the Dmon world, Makai N this case. Bishamon can venture N and out of Makai like nothing. It is only the Majigen that traps U N DS.

So N this thread, Bishamon can B killed.

No End N Site
Well, if Bisha can be killed then I say the chances for the bros are WAY high. There are no real ways that I can think of to gauge Bisha's power and I refuse to use A>B>C logic. All I can say is that Bisha is a 'way' above army/marine bustin'. Still, if you aint gots no spiritual protection, you're dead meat. And Bisha's soul powers are strong enough to rape other B+ers and lower Makai beast, as of VS. If they can protect their souls, they can win.

Also, why the phuck did Jedah find Bisha's dog to be a worthy soul? Is there somethin' goin' on with the dog?

NemeBro
In the next Darkstalkers the dog will turn out to be Pyron in disguise, obviously.

No End N Site
That better be the reason cuz why the hell a murderous suit of samurai armor keeps a damn dog around him was never explained anyway...at all.

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/art/ds-oboro-bishamon.jpg

Frisky Dingo
U no the legend of the samurai and his trusty Akita Inu, right? I think that's Y the dog is there. It's a Japanese thing. I would still like to no Y Capcom made it a specific fact 2 tell us that Jedah sucked Bishamon's dog N the Majigen Bcause the dog has a strong soul, too. That's 1 strong dog if Jedah sees him as worthy enough to be part of his plan. Speaking of dogs, I lmao @ Le Malta trying 2 rape B.B Hood's dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.