beta ray bill/black adam vs superman/wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win?

BobbyD
Basically, this is Thor/BA vs SM/WW.

Interesting thread. Hmmm.... Anyway, to me it really comes down to how long can Wondy keep Clark around is the question.

His vulnerability to magic and a hammer is a problem here. WW can easily hang with BRB. Supes needs to fight this at super speed to have a chance and go for a quick elimination of BRB, and a 2 on 1 on BA could result. The longer BRB stays around, the better Supes can be eliminated.

However, the lasso could play a HUGE role here. If she's able to snare one of 'em, easy 2 on 1 the other way.

Lots of outcomes to consider.

That's my take.

Mshinu
Team one is just better.

tideoftime
Originally posted by BobbyD

Interesting thread. Hmmm.... Anyway, to me it really comes down to how long can Wondy keep Clark around is the question.

His vulnerability to magic and a hammer is a problem here. WW can easily hang with BRB. Supes needs to fight this at super speed to have a chance and go for a quick elimination of BRB, and a 2 on 1 on BA could result. The longer BRB stays around, the better Supes can be eliminated.

However, the lasso could play a HUGE role here. If she's able to snare one of 'em, easy 2 on 1 the other way.

That's my take.

Correct.

carver9
Originally posted by BobbyD

That's my take.

Good post...

I disagree with one thing though. Beta ray bill is far more dangerous than thor... at the beginning of the match he is going straight for the kill. Hell, I would say bill is more dangerous than black adam. There has never been a time (beside him fighting thor) where he didn't start a fight off trying to kill his opponent right off the bat.

Wonder woman and superman are going to have to start off at their top game right at the beginning if they plan on lasting in a fight against these two.

Kasper Gutman
You can almost say Bill is Thor but not really. They say Bill has the power of Thor but he isn't the son of Odin and Gaea and there are differences. I'm nitpicking so ignore me.

-Pr-
The magic thing is never going to be the crutch people like to make it out to be.

Either team can win, though...

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Who win?

IMO BRB>Thor.

With that said team 2 wins the large majority if Superman fought BRB and WW fought BA. 10/10 for team 1

If Superman fights BA then fight will last longer. WW beats BRB in no time with some counters and pressure point attacks. Then she comes to join Superman to easily beat BA. 8/10 for team 1

Averaging it out I would say 9/10 for team 1.

Badabing
Tie or 6/10 either way.

Q99
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO BRB>Thor.

With that said team 2 wins the large majority if Superman fought BRB and WW fought BA. 10/10 for team 1

If Superman fights BA then fight will last longer. WW beats BRB in no time with some counters and pressure point attacks. Then she comes to join Superman to easily beat BA. 8/10 for team 1

Averaging it out I would say 9/10 for team 1.

Ah, but there's a trump trick WW is capable of playing:

*Lasso around BA* "What's your transformation word?"

And she knows to do this, her lasso's been used in this fashion before.

Warlord
Originally posted by -Pr-
The magic thing is never going to be the crutch people like to make it out to be.

still it's going to be a better asset against supes than...let's say a cosmic powered hammer of the same power output.

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

I do think that BRB packs more power that Wonder Woman, and so is Black Adam. Superman would be the strongest character on the field, with all the other being close second.

But team 1 wins, and hard, because:
- Team 1 is just plainly ruthless, like, Black Adam is almost a psychopath. I don't think team 2 will go for the kill (Wonder Woman will maybe go for it, but I'm sure as hell she won't start in that mood) while team 1 will immediatly go for it;
- Sups has no resistance against magic, which sucks because his two opponents are backed with it;
- BRB can bfr

Q99
I don't think that's much of an advantage. Sure, Supes and Diana won't be going for the kill, but they know BA at least is *very* hard to kill, and 'pummel at full strength until unconscious' isn't going to kill him. So it's not like going for the kill or not affects their offensive level.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think that's much of an advantage. Sure, Supes and Diana won't be going for the kill, but they know BA at least is *very* hard to kill, and 'pummel at full strength until unconscious' isn't going to kill him. So it's not like going for the kill or not affects their offensive level.

Agreed, but it meant that BA and BRB will do the sort of things that will incapacitate the fastest their opponents.

BobbyD
All in all, a good thread Carver. ....makes one think of the outcomes. cool

The Nuul
BRB is not as stupid as Thor, Either way 6/10

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Superman would be the strongest character on the field, with all the other being close second.

Nah. Supes doesn't hold a physical strength advantage over Adam. And not too much over BRB. I'd say Wondy is around 80-85% of Supes' strength though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1.

I do think that BRB packs more power that Wonder Woman, and so is Black Adam. Superman would be the strongest character on the field, with all the other being close second.

But team 1 wins, and hard, because:
- Team 1 is just plainly ruthless, like, Black Adam is almost a psychopath. I don't think team 2 will go for the kill (Wonder Woman will maybe go for it, but I'm sure as hell she won't start in that mood) while team 1 will immediatly go for it;
- Sups has no resistance against magic, which sucks because his two opponents are backed with it;
- BRB can bfr

Superman has hella resistance to magic. Where you been? He isn't as resistant as WW but he is indeed very resistant. He has the feats to prove it. Phantom Stranger even gave him a shield that made him very resistant to magic as well.

Although BRB would not be going for the kill and neither would BA, who cares about going for the kill? The key here is speed. Speed would win the majority for team 2. Your argument is saying that since Joker is out to kill then he would beat flash in a straight fight after the bell. Faulty.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Nah. Supes doesn't hold a physical strength advantage over Adam. And not too much over BRB. I'd say Wondy is around 80-85% of Supes' strength though. You right if we are talking about a normal holding back Superman. Him and BA would be about equals. But when the sh!t hits the fan he would surpass BA.

WW, although weaker, would get a majority against all contestants here (even Superman) by simply countering his attack masterfully with a pressure point strike or masterful combo.

zeel
team 2 supes and diana have fought side by side many times.

Black Adam and BRB i dont thik will work together very well. Team work will win this for team 2 i think.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
still it's going to be a better asset against supes than...let's say a cosmic powered hammer of the same power output.

true, but not by a whole lot imo.

Warlord
Originally posted by -Pr-
true, but not by a whole lot imo.

True.
It's not like his durability will fall to 50%.
an edge is still an edge though

BobbyD
Originally posted by h1a8

WW, although weaker, would get a majority against all contestants here (even Superman) by simply countering his attack masterfully with a pressure point strike or masterful combo.

All combat skills aside, anyone who can have their wrist broken and still hold back a little against a raging, psychotic Superman is no one to be underestimated, nor taken lightly. Diana can hang with the best of 'em.

WW is a f'g beast when she needs to be. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.