jlu superman vs hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win? No bfring... this is the animated version of superman vs the comic herc.

-Pr-
Hercules most likely. JLU Superman was pretty weak by comparison to his comic counterpart.

AsbestosFlaygon
JLU Supes' strongest punch didn't even shatter dimensions.

It's just caused a small shockwave that shoved an amped Darksied a few kilometers away.

Comic Herc could dish out more than that anyways.

Mshinu
Herc by atomic wedgie.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Who win? No bfring... this is the animated version of superman vs the comic herc. The animated version of Superman is weak as shit. I don't even know if he's a true class 100. If he is then it is a long one (100-1000 tons).His speed is pathetic as well as his reflexes. His durability is even more awful, as mere electricity as koed him or knocked him out for a slight moment. The only impressive thing I saw was the power of his HV. It sliced through many tanks like a very hot knife through butter.

With that said, I absolutely hate animated Superman. He sucks hard.
Herc wins.

Kasper Gutman
This makes me wonder...is there a DC or Marvel hero on an animated show that is shown as way above it's comic power set? I'm having trouble thinking of any. I almost said Hulk but that was more of a major nerfing to Thor.

ares834
Robin in Teen Titans.

darkester
dur

CosmicComet
Originally posted by h1a8
The animated version of Superman is weak as shit. I don't even know if he's a true class 100. If he is then it is a long one (100-1000 tons).His speed is pathetic as well as his reflexes. His durability is even more awful, as mere electricity as koed him or knocked him out for a slight moment. The only impressive thing I saw was the power of his HV. It sliced through many tanks like a very hot knife through butter.

With that said, I absolutely hate animated Superman. He sucks hard.
Herc wins.

Why do you hate him? The stories are better since everyone is so toned down.

He picked up a tanker once, that's plenty good enough for a cartoon.

Electricity? The only time I remember that happening was because of Livewire. Her voltage was OP'd.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by darkester
gladiator in x-men series

Not really. Inconsistent as hell.

No sold Juggernaut's punch, but then Rogue put up a fight against him later in that arc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
This makes me wonder...is there a DC or Marvel hero on an animated show that is shown as way above it's comic power set? I'm having trouble thinking of any. I almost said Hulk but that was more of a major nerfing to Thor. hercules kills him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.