Dream Matches in Pro Wrestling:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
1. Undertaker vs. Sting
2. Samoa Joe vs. John Cena
3. Kane vs. Abyss
4. Edge/Randy Orton vs. Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode/James Storm)
5. The Hart Dynasty vs. The Motor City Machine Guns.

bobhank
i love to see

john cena v/s the rock

JacopeX
Hulk Hogan Vs. Stone Cold

Both in their prime.

Dr. Leg Kick
Depends which sitcom writers are hired.

JacopeX
Ok then.

Writers: Paul Heyman and Vince Russo.

Dr. Leg Kick
Russo without a doubt.

JacopeX
Today, I would prefer Heyman. Russo has lost his touch a long time ago.

Look at what he has done to TNA. He ****ed it up more than it already was. And when you that crappy promotion couldn't get any worse. laughing out loud

Dr. Leg Kick
**** today's pro wrestling.

92-97 was the only reason I watched WWF. After those 4-5 years, everything went downhill.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
**** today's pro wrestling.

92-97 was the only reason I watched WWF. After those 4-5 years, everything went downhill.

'98 was a wonderful year for wrestling, good sir. sneer

BruceSkywalker
wwe v. tna for the right to go off the air laughing out loud

JacopeX
I don't give a ****.

American wrestling is shit now.

Lucha Librem Canadian, and Japanese wrestling is where it's at, man! no expression

Mr Parker
damm dont you have any females to choose from? thats the ONLY way I would watch one of those moronic things.who wants to watch a couple GUYS getting off on each other?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
damm dont you have any females to choose from? thats the ONLY way I would watch one of those moronic things.who wants to watch a couple GUYS getting off on each other? I take it you hate all combat events like UFC, Judo, high school/college/Olympic wrestling where men "explode" on each other on the ground. roll eyes (sarcastic)

right?

right?

If so, your opinions are unnecessary. I doubt you can even define the relevance between "Good" pro wrestling and "bad" pro wrestling. Typical hater.

Dr Mystery
Undertaker Vs The Sandman

Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs Cactus Jack Vs Steve Austin

Bret Hart Vs New Jack (just to see how the styles would mix)

I am assuming we are talking about wrestlers when they were in there their prime?

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by JacopeX
I take it you hate all combat events like UFC, Judo, high school/college/Olympic wrestling where men "explode" on each other on the ground. roll eyes (sarcastic)

right?

right?

If so, your opinions are unnecessary. I doubt you can even define the relevance between "Good" pro wrestling and "bad" pro wrestling. Typical hater. Don't post ever.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
Don't post ever. *Posting.*

BobbyD
The Rock vs anyone. Man do I miss the Great One. I miss Gretzky also, but referring to Dewayne Johnson of course. stick out tongue

Amber211
Michelle mccool vs trish stratus

batdude123
barker

-Pr-
The Rock in his prime against Triple H with no help or cheating. Guy would finally get what's coming to him.

AsbestosFlaygon
Goldberg VS Bruno Sammartino.

1-on-1, no cheating.

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Rock in his prime against Triple H with no help or cheating. Guy would finally get what's coming to him.

* come to think of it, these two never really settled their feud one-on-one, without any interferences... it would also be a blast seeing these two in a tagteam... smile

* since this is a "dream" match, i would love to see not just a match but feud involving Rock against wrestling legends in the pasts, in their prime, of course, like yeah Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, etc... why feud? coz i love Rock doing promos... it's incomparable... wink

DarkNemesis
Sting vs. Shawn Michaels
Big Daddy Cool Diesel vs. Masked Kane

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
wwe v. tna for the right to go off the air laughing out loud

laughing Touche, sir.

maxman1180
Originally posted by bobhank
i love to see

john cena v/s the rock

may be good if it's happen

Flameback
Bruiser Brody vs. Mick Foley

AsbestosFlaygon
Mick Foley VS Terry Funk in a Hardcore match.

Undertaker VS Goldberg, singles match w/ no interference.

MrBlue1991
Isnt the rock gonna come back to westlemania next year for his last match ever to fight john cena? But anyway my dream matches would be seeing the brothers of destruction in action i love it when kane and undertaker tag team and do that double chokeslam or tombstone even them going against eachother is always a must see match my other dream match is kane, taker and big show vs. Brock lesner, the great khali and mark henry this is the true meaning of clash of the titans lol

Barker
CM Punk vs Stone Cold. ermmhappy

pym-ftw
Dream-mania card
Everyone in their prime

Lod vs the Blackjacks

Mr. Perfect vs Chris Benoit

Trish Stratus vs Bull Nanko

Liger vs Bryan

Triple H vs Bret Hart (2out of 3falls)

Taker & Kane vs Hogan & Cena

Jericho vs Goldberg

A.J Styles vs Orton

Main Event
Flair and the Andersons vs the Shield

-Pr-
Hogan Vs Cena, just to see who would sell first.

NemeBro
Edit

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Goldberg VS Bruno Sammartino.

1-on-1, no cheating. Dude, Sammartino would destroy Goldberg, dude was a hulking beast, and could benchpress more then any other WWE Wrestler.

...In his prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Let me show you how it's done!

1. Superstar Billy Graham vs Hulk Hogan

2. The British Bulldogs vs The Road Warriors

3. The Dynamite Kid vs Kurt Angle

4. The Great Muta vs Shawn Michaels

5. The Rock vs Sting

6. The Ultimate Warrior vs Goldberg

7. Macho Man Randy Savage vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

8. Jumbo Tsuruta vs Bret Hart

9. Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody vs The Steiner Brothers

10. Ric Flair vs CM Punk

dynamix
Legion of Doom vs Power of Pain

Henry_Pym
Really? Warlord & Barbarian and there one move of Doom?

ESB -1138
AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor. It can happen! It can finally happen!!

TheHulk
Cena vs Austin, just to see how WWE would handle it without shitting on either legacies.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TheHulk
Cena vs Austin, just to see how WWE would handle it without shitting on either legacies.

Steve Austin or Austin Aries?

TheHulk
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Steve Austin or Austin Aries? A valid question but obviously i meant Stone Cold..

ESB -1138
A valid question but obviously i meant Stone Cold..

Well I didn't know if you were taking about dream matches that can actually happen or not.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well I didn't know if you were taking about dream matches that can actually happen or not. Hahaha with Aries in the crusierweight division it actually seems a lot less likely.

ESB -1138
Hahaha with Aries in the crusierweight division it actually seems a lot less likely.

I don't think Aries will stay in the Crusierweights though. He went there only to give 205Live some star power it needed.

ESB -1138
Alright. I'm going to build my dream card for WrestleMania 34. Here we go!

Pre-Show Card:
1.) Neville vs. the Brian Kendrick - Singles match for the Crusierweight Championship
2.) 30-Man Battle Royal for the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy
3.) Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman vs. the Big Show vs. Kane - Elimination Style Fatal 4 way

Main Card:
4.) Cesaro vs. Sheamus
5.) Bobby Rhoode vs. Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries vs. Eric Young - Fatal 4 way for the WWE IC Championship
6.) Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
7.) The Broken Hardy Boyz vs. the Club (Anderson and Gallows) - TLC match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
8.) Brock Lesnar vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Singles match
9.) Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust - Career Ending Match
10.) The New Day vs. the Fashion Police - Tag Match for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
11.) Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns - Triple Threat match for the WWE Universal Championship
12.) Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch - Singles match for the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
13.) AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor - Singles match for the WWE Championship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.