Iron man vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Iron-Man in his Hulk Buster suit vs classic juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
dont put juggernaut in threads
he is indestructable unless he is againts someone with uber magic

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
dont put juggernaut in threads
he is indestructable unless he is againts someone with uber magic in the future take a good look at your sig before posting that comment

CosmicComet
Knocking back someone who weighs 1000 lbs while you can move well over a 100 tons isn't anything worth mentioning. Not like Cain was hurt.

chomperx9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Knocking back someone who weighs 1000 lbs while you can move well over a 100 tons isn't anything worth mentioning. Not like Cain was hurt. I posted that cause he is in no position to talk anything about cain being indistructible or invincible when he has a sig of colossus owning juggernaut.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
in the future take a good look at your sig before posting that comment cain wasnt hurt though he was just knocked the hell back

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cain wasnt hurt though he was just knocked the hell back my point was your in no position to post any defense with juggernaut when you have a sig of him getting owned

The Nuul
Iron Man makes a iron suit that is 1000 feet tall and somps Juggs.

Colossus-Big C
my point was your in no position to post any defense with juggernaut when you have a sig of him getting owned oh

KingD19
my point was your in no position to post any defense with juggernaut when you have a sig of him getting owned

Our point is Juggernaut didn't get owned. Colossus surprised him, got a running start and punched him in the gut. Colossus is one of the strongest people on Marvel Earth, so it's no surprise Juggernaut got knocked down, he wasn't hurt in any way though....so yeah, didn't get owned, got sucker punched.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Our point is Juggernaut didn't get owned. Colossus surprised him, got a running start and punched him in the gut. Colossus is one of the strongest people on Marvel Earth, so it's no surprise Juggernaut got knocked down, he wasn't hurt in any way though....so yeah, didn't get owned, got sucker punched. getting owned or not or who ever won the fight later on doesnt matter. my point is he has a picture of juggernaut looking weak owned losing what ever you want to call it. so he is in no position to say how indestuctible or how strong juggernaut is when he has a picture of him losing at that moment.

get it ? im not saying juggernaut lost its just that colossus has an image of a page of where juggernaut is doing so good.

vansonbee
Iron-Man in his Hulk Buster suit vs classic juggernaut I say split.

Iron Man BFR juggernaut. By chance Cain tries to stop Tony attempt, the Hulk Buster suit should last long enough for BFR to work.

KingD19
getting owned or not or who ever won the fight later on doesnt matter. my point is he has a picture of juggernaut looking weak owned losing what ever you want to call it. so he is in no position to say how indestuctible or how strong juggernaut is when he has a picture of him losing at that moment.

get it ? im not saying juggernaut lost its just that colossus has an image of a page of where juggernaut is doing so good.

I get what you're saying, I've got a pic of Colossus holding an unconscious Juggernaut over his head. Doesn't mean I think Colossus can win in a fight, I just like the pic. He's in every position to say how indestructible and strong he is, because he is indestructible and uber strong.

chomperx9
I get what you're saying, I've got a pic of Colossus holding an unconscious Juggernaut over his head. Doesn't mean I think Colossus can win in a fight, I just like the pic. He's in every position to say how indestructible and strong he is, because he is indestructible and uber strong. doesnt matter if colossus won the fight or juggernaut won the fight. or phoenix is owning juggernaut or jubilee is owning juggernaut. he has a sig of juggernaut not looking so good in a fight and he is trying to say how strong and idestructible he is. Im not putting down juggernaut i just think it silly someone standing up for a character when they got a picture right under every post they make of that character in a bad position.

Uriel005
Originally posted by The Nuul
Iron Man makes a iron suit that is 1000 feet tall and somps Juggs.

Factory size galactus fighting suit ftw.

WhiteWitchKing

Juggernaut eventually. Iron doesn't regenerate while Juggernaut is nearly impervious to IM's attacks. The answer is obvious.

Galan007
Juggy, ftw. Hulkbuster or not, Tony has no way to get by that pesky force-field.

in the future take a good look at your sig before posting that comment laughing out loud owned.

the ninjak
Ironman wins BFR.

Galan007
How is the Hulkbuster armor going to BFR Juggy?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Galan007
How is the Hulkbuster armor going to BFR Juggy?

It was the ThorBuster armor that a smaller armor could eject itself from wasn't it?

My mistake HulkBuster sucks unless a more advanced armor can exist inside.

Regardless Ironman enters the Earth beneath Cain and nukes him from underneath into the sky(or lifts the ground itself). Then continues to blast a mid-air Cain into the ocean.

Galan007
Originally posted by the ninjak
It was the ThorBuster armor that a smaller armor could eject itself from wasn't it?

My mistake HulkBuster sucks unless a more advanced armor can exist inside.

Regardless Ironman enters the Earth beneath Cain and nukes him from underneath into the sky(or lifts the ground itself). Then continues to blast a mid-air Cain into the ocean. No, the Hulkbuster is technically a modular armor (ie. an average armor within an exoskeleton 'heavy' armor) -- but the odds of Tony popping out of the Hulkbuster in a suit that is capable of piercing Juggy's force-field with some type of BFR tech is pretty unlikely, imo. History has shown that Tony usually wears base/less advanced armor under his heavy armors.

...Plus if enough damage is sustained initially, Tony will be out of the fight regardless of his modular armor.

chomperx9
No, the Hulkbuster is technically a modular armor (ie. an average armor within an exoskeleton 'heavy' armor) -- but the odds of Tony popping out of the Hulkbuster in a suit that is capable of piercing Juggy's force-field with some type of BFR tech is pretty unlikely, imo. History has shown that Tony usually wears base/less advanced armor under his heavy armors.

...Plus if enough damage is sustained initially, Tony will be out of the fight regardless of his modular armor. I dont think the forcefield helps him out as good as its supposed to cause he has taken falls before from physical attacks

Galan007
^ If you're specifying "classic Juggernaut" in this thread, I'm going to assume all of his "classic" abilities will be fully operational.

the ninjak
So Ironman can't in this immensely strong armor go underneath Juggs and lift the ground into the sky, then proceeded to continuously blast Juggs towards the ocean. Or a Construction site with wet cement waiting stick out tongue and BFR him?

Similar to his recent fight with Rulk.

KingD19
I dont think the forcefield helps him out as good as its supposed to cause he has taken falls before from physical attacks

He never went down when using his forcefield. It was actually so powerful Thor had to cancel it out to fight him, even then Cain was still handing it to the thunder god.

And no Ninjak, Hulkbuster's waaaaay too slow for that. And let's not forget, he was in a faster armor, and he hit Rulk from behind, and Rulk thought they were on the same side.

rotiart
Didn't nimrod fight juggernaught before? Or am I think of someone else.

KingD19
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't nimrod fight juggernaught before? Or am I think of someone else.

Wasn't so much of a fight, it was more like Nimrod knew he couldn't beat Cain in ye olde fisticuffs, so he knocked his helmet off, then projected a very specific frequency wave that scrambled his brain. Made him more or less immobile.

This was back in the day when Nimrod looked like he was made of pink crystal or something.

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

shokosugi
iron man defeats Juggs the same way Nimrod beat Juggs.

iron man wins

KingD19
Originally posted by shokosugi
iron man defeats Juggs the same way Nimrod beat Juggs.

iron man wins

Lol, you never realize how much of a troll you sound like.

Do you have on panel evidence of Iron Man using frequencies?

If you do, how will he know the exact frequency to use? How will he get Juggs helmet off?

The only, I repeat only person who ever thought of using that frequency was Nimrod....a sentinel from far in the future. Nobody was around during that, and nobody since then has ever thought about it. They've all tried to use telepathy.

SO yeah, try harder.

Mshinu
Cain rips the legs of IM then recycles him at the nearest scrapyard.. in pieces.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mshinu
Cain rips the legs of IM then beats him to death with them. Then recycles him pieces.

There ya go, fixed it.

rotiart
Was it a specific frequency? I thought it was just sonics ingeneral which is why I brought that up since iron man can definitely use sonics to disable

KingD19
Yes, it's a specific frequency that Nimrod found based on Cain's strengths and weaknesses, then generated it.

It wasn't just a random sonic blast.

thanos-prime
Yes, it's a specific frequency that Nimrod found based on Cain's strengths and weaknesses, then generated it.

It wasn't just a random sonic blast. Was this specific frequency something he came to the battle with or something he picked-up during combat then used? and if so how did he pick it up?

KingD19
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Was this specific frequency something he came to the battle with or something he picked-up during combat then used? and if so how did he pick it up?

He's Nimrod.....his programming allows him to calculate a persons weakness, whether human, mutant, mutate, whatever. Once he does that, his body compensates and comes up with a way to beat them. Basically he duked it out with Cain for a bit, then he realized he couldn't win in a fist fight and scanned him. He said something about Cain being vulnerable to sonics and telepathy, so he knocked his helmet off and generated a frequency that messed with his brain waves and paralyzed him since the brain couldn't talk to the body.

thanos-prime
IM bfr

Galan007
Was it a specific frequency? I thought it was just sonics ingeneral which is why I brought that up since iron man can definitely use sonics to disable Even if the Hulkbuster armor has sonics (which there is no proof of, mind you), Tony would still have to knock Juggernaut's helmet off for them to be effective.... Which means he'd have to get through the force-field... Which isn't going to happen.

Bentley
Except current Juggs is a puss and IM beat's him on h2h wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Except current Juggs is a puss and IM beat's him on h2h wink Originally posted by chomperx9

Bentley
What is more classic than having Juggs depowered? creepgrin

psycho gundam
Was it a specific frequency? I thought it was just sonics ingeneral which is why I brought that up since iron man can definitely use sonics to disable it was tight beam sonics, which translates to a focused output of high decibel/frequency sound like this:

k7r-V6rDOpA&feature

as for iron man, yes he does have it on his extremis armour, but he would have to A) take juggernaut's helmet off, B) get out of his hulkbuster suit. but yeah, if juggernaut chooses to erect his shield (no homo), it's all for naught (maybe sound can get through who knows)

Bentley
Since Juggernaut hears with his forcefield on, I think it's safe to say sound passes through it somehow.

Tha C-Master
When people say "no homo" it makes things that didn't sound bad start to sound bad.

Galan007
Since Juggernaut hears with his forcefield on, I think it's safe to say sound passes through it somehow. Thur u go. Sonic attacks >> Thor's Godblast! eek!

Srsly though, even if these alleged sonics were able to make it through the force-field (dumb), Juggy's helmet still has to be off for them to have any effect -- and Tony has no way of getting past his FF to do that.

Bentley
Galan can't you just let us be Juggernaut haters for a while damn it!? mad

Galan007
Galan can't you just let us be Juggernaut haters for a while damn it!? mad mmm

Hate away! ermmgrin

psycho gundam
Galan can't you just let us be Juggernaut haters for a while damn it!? mad no need, the writers hate him enough

just sit back and lol

Galan007
Haven't been keeping up with Juggy. How was he depowered this time, and what level has he been depowered to?

Parmaniac
Haven't been keeping up with Juggy. How was he depowered this time, and what level has he been depowered to? His connection to Cytorrak was "weakend" when he fought Captain Universe in Amazing Spider-man, then he got CU powers and that pissed Cytorrak off and therefore the connection and Juggs himself was weakend. He's pretty pathetic right now, needs air to breath and gets easily ****ed up, needs more time for his momehtum etc.

psycho gundam
a fodder ninja totally kicked the shit out of him

Galan007
g_twitch

shokosugi
if Nimrod can do it, Iron man can do it too.

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam

But it was a fodder ninja fused with more fodder ninja!

Just now posted by Bentley
g_twitch

Newjak
a fodder ninja totally kicked the shit out of him It was a group of fodder ninjas that formed together and Cain was only taken by surprise and was shown to be fine a few panels later.

But yeah somehow when he possessed the Captain Universe powers it messed him up. No one knows if it was the CUs powers or Cyttorak doing it though. It just says he was depowered.

But yeah he is definitely weaker.

Also just to talk more on the sonics. Cain was only momentarily effected by them. So its not lights out its more like he's down for a few moments then back at full strength. Iron Man would have to continuously use them on Cain to keep him down and when he ran out of power Cain would get back up and tear his head off.

If like Galan said he could even get to the point he could use them with his helmet and FF

StiltmanFTW

That was a DBZ fusion ninja. He'd easily rape Thor, Odin, Sentry, Thanos and so on.

biscuits

But seriously, that seemed like a quite powerfull fusion spell. We should wait for the next issue stick out tongue

shokosugi
Tony Stark can just bribe Cyttorak $1 billion to remove Juggernaut's powers.

chomperx9
Tony Stark can just bribe Cyttorak $1 billion to remove Juggernaut's powers. money is no good to Cyttorak

shokosugi
money is no good to Cyttorak

why not? He's a demon not a billionaire.

chomperx9
why not? He's a demon not a billionaire. yeah so what good is money to a demon when they can get what ever they want to begin with.

shokosugi
yeah so what good is money to a demon when they can get what ever they want to begin with.

if Cyttorak can just get whatever he wants then why doesn't he have a billion dollars?

chomperx9
if Cyttorak can just get whatever he wants then why doesn't he have a billion dollars? again money is useless when u can get anything u want.

il put it this way. Normally you need money to buy things in life. but if your powerful enough to get what ever you want when you want and dont have to face the consequences of the law then money is useless

shokosugi
again money is useless when u can get anything u want.

il put it this way. Normally you need money to buy things in life. but if your powerful enough to get what ever you want when you want and dont have to face the consequences of the law then money is useless

Cyttorak can get whatever he wants?

Show me a scan of Cyttorak with a billion dollars.

Scans or it didn't happen.

Wei Phoenix
again money is useless when u can get anything u want.

Cyttorak is not powerful enough to get whatever he wants. He can't have whatever and anything he wants.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cyttorak is not powerful enough to get whatever he wants. He can't have whatever and anything he wants. so cyttorak cant walk in to a museum grab some ancient artifact worth zillions and walk out ok ?

chomperx9
Cyttorak can get whatever he wants?

Show me a scan of Cyttorak with a billion dollars.

Scans or it didn't happen. again he does not need a billion dollars.

Wei Phoenix
so cyttorak cant walk in to a museum grab some ancient artifact worth zillions and walk out ok ?

No he can't.

chomperx9
No he can't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have no idea how wrong you are do you?

chomperx9
You have no idea how wrong you are do you? and you have no idea how hard headed your being again. you think cops can arrest him ?

Wei Phoenix
and you have no idea how hard headed your being again. you think cops can arrest him ?

No need for cops to arrest him. How about this. You tell me exactly how Cyttorak from the 616 Universe is going to walk anywhere and do anything or get whatever he wants and then I will tell you how he can't and prove you wrong. This is a legit challenge, I will not be facetious or joke in my reply.

chomperx9
No need for cops to arrest him. How about this. You tell me exactly how Cyttorak from the 616 Universe is going to walk anywhere and do anything or get whatever he wants and then I will tell you how he can't and prove you wrong. This is a legit challenge, I will not be facetious or joke in my reply. no need for cops to arrest him ? then who is gonna take action ? oh wait let me guess phoenix or LT or Superman Prime is gonna take action right ?

shokosugi
No need for cops to arrest him. How about this. You tell me exactly how Cyttorak from the 616 Universe is going to walk anywhere and do anything or get whatever he wants and then I will tell you how he can't and prove you wrong. This is a legit challenge, I will not be facetious or joke in my reply.

exactly.

chomperx you are soooo wrong.

chomperx9
He maybe in a universe or another dimension where there are no banks or museums to rob but my point was to begin with what good is money to him if he is in another universe where money is not important ?

I mean he is a magician for crying out loud. IF he was on earth what can the law do to stop magic.

Wei Phoenix
no need for cops to arrest him ? then who is gonna take action ? oh wait let me guess phoenix or LT or Superman Prime is gonna take action right ?

No not at all. I told you I wouldn't give you sarcastic or facetious response and you can not even do the same for me it seems.

He maybe in a universe or another dimension where there are no banks or museums to rob but my point was to begin with what good is money to him if he is in another universe where money is not important ?

I mean he is a magician for crying out loud. IF he was on earth what can the law do to stop magic.

I thought your point was that he can do and have whatever he wants which my response was that he can't do or have whatever he wants.

chomperx9
No not at all. I told you I wouldn't give you sarcastic or facetious response and you can not even do the same for me it seems.

I thought your point was that he can do and have whatever he wants which my response was that he can't do or have whatever he wants. and explain why not ? I explained how he can with his magic powers.

now if your thinking i said he can do what ever he wants as in wipe out the universe with a blink of an eye or something i stated nothing like that. My point was money is useless to a magician when they can get what they want.

and my sarcastic comment was not an attack in any way it was a point to your last comment saying no need for cops to arrest him as in something else could happen

Wei Phoenix
Well the reason why he can't do or have whatever he wants is because he actually can't have what he does want the most which is freedom. He doesn't want to be in the Crimson Cosmos, he doesn't choose to reside there, he was banished there. He created the gem so he would have an avatar of destruction on Earth. Cyttorak wants freedom, he can't have freedom under his own power, he can not walk out of the crimson cosmos. The cops aren't needed because he can't enter that bank in the first place unless there is a bank in the Crimson Cosmos.

chomperx9
Well the reason why he can't do or have whatever he wants is because he actually can't have what he does want the most which is freedom. He doesn't want to be in the Crimson Cosmos, he doesn't choose to reside there, he was banished there. He created the gem so he would have an avatar of destruction on Earth. Cyttorak wants freedom, he can't have freedom under his own power, he can not walk out of the crimson cosmos. The cops aren't needed because he can't enter that bank in the first place unless there is a bank in the Crimson Cosmos. Jesus F ing Christ are you serious man ? my point was money is useless to someone when they can get what they want that has a price. for example if juggernaut wanted a new lamborghini he does not need to go rob a bank or steal the dough from stark when he can just go to a dealer get the car and take off and nothing happens to him.

yes in reality nobody can have what they want when they want 100% of the time but when someone brings up money they are referring to things that you can get with money get it ?

Bruce Wayne would like to put an end to racism and crime all over the world even though he is a multi Billionair is he getting what he wants here ? NO

Wei Phoenix
Jesus F ing Christ are you serious man ? my point was money is useless to someone when they can get what they want that has a price. for example if juggernaut wanted a new lamborghini he does not need to go rob a bank or still the dough from stark when he can just go to a dealer get the car and take off and nothing happens to him.

yes in reality nobody can have what they want when they want 100% of the time but when someone brings up money they are referring to things that you can get with money get it ?

Bruce Wayne would like to put an end to racism and crime all over the world even though he is a multi Billionair is he getting what he wants here ? NO

You can put a price on freedom. Thing is Cyttorak only wants freedom so he can't have anything he wants.

chomperx9
You can put a price on freedom. Thing is Cyttorak only wants freedom so he can't have anything he wants. in his position i doubt money would help

shokosugi

Cyttorak is NOT a "magician"

ROFL laughing

chomperx9
Cyttorak is NOT a "magician"

ROFL laughing Oh really ? do you even know what he can do ? I mean shoot google him atleast and get some info on him before making a comment like that

shokosugi
Oh really ? do you even know what he can do ? I mean shoot google him atleast and get some info on him before making a comment like that

this is a magician.

http://www.bradlaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/magician2.jpg

chomperx9
this is a magician.

http://www.bradlaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/magician2.jpg OK thats it for me Good night !

Tha C-Master
Shokosugi is the master debator here.

Magneto1982
Tough call, but I'm leaning towards Juggs.

zeel
amazing i have seen people claim superman,captain marvel, and thor cant beat juggs, yet people are thinking ironman can do it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by zeel
amazing i have seen people claim superman,captain marvel, and thor cant beat juggs, yet people are thinking ironman can do it. He has the the Hulkbuster suit this time

KingD19
He has the the Hulkbuster suit this time

Hulkbuster just makes him a bigger target, and much easier to hit.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Shokosugi is the master debator here.

Thanks pal.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Shokosugi is the master-bator here. fixed

the ninjak
fixed

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.