Infinity Watch vs. Illumanati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Warlock
Drax(dumb)
Gamora
Pip
Moondragon

if they need help add maxam

vs.

Black bolt
Iron man
Xavier
Dr. Strange
Mr. Fantastic
Namor
Black panther

1: No gems for anyone
2: Gems for everyone.

rotiart
The illuminati in both even with maxam...
Now throw in the real infinity watch member thanos and you have a fight

Kid Kurdy
Blackbolt, Xavier, Strange, Mr. Fantastic... that's some power you have there.

I don't see them losing.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
The illuminati in both even with maxam...
Now throw in the real infinity watch member thanos and you have a fight Honestly I thought adding thanos would be massive overkill.

rotiart
First off it's 7 vs 5...
While dr strange gets warlock
Xavier goes against moondragon
Black panther gets gamora
Drax vs black bolt...
Pip takes on the raining namor/mr fantastic/ and iron man... Basically he gets raped...
Even with maxam in... Iron man could handle him

Black bolt z
First off it's 7 vs 5...
While dr strange gets warlock
Xavier goes against moondragon
Black panther gets gamora
Drax vs black bolt...
Pip takes on the raining namor/mr fantastic/ and iron man... Basically he gets raped...
Even with maxam in... Iron man could handle him Gamora would stomp black panther...

Galan007
Illuminati.

Black bolt z
Galan should I add thanos?If 2 people say so i will.Or i'll have a mod do it.

rotiart
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Gamora would stomp black panther...

No. She wouldnt.

darthgoober
No. She wouldnt.
Yeah she would. Given the way she was chumping Rogue and She Hulk during the Infinity War I'd say there's a decent chance she could take BP and Namor at the same time(or at least beat BP and then keep Namor occupied for the rest of the fight)...

Galan007
Galan should I add thanos? No.

rotiart
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah she would. Given the way she was chumping Rogue and She Hulk during the Infinity War I'd say there's a decent chance she could take BP and Namor at the same time(or at least beat BP and then keep Namor occupied for the rest of the fight)...

You mean like what happens when someone like captain america faces the hulk... Mr Hyde... The wrecking crew etc... And then suddenly loses to a gang of thugs...

Gamora didn't look too uber when faced with the minions from the church of life... *cough*

darthgoober
You mean like what happens when someone like captain america faces the hulk... Mr Hyde... The wrecking crew etc... And then suddenly loses to a gang of thugs...

Gamora didn't look too uber when faced with the minions from the church of life... *cough*
Gamora's not really comparible to Captain America. The girl's got superhuman strength and a healing factor...

I don't really know what you're talking about in regards to the CoL because I haven't been following the story, but if the grunts were able to take down Post Annihilation Gamora with ease then I'd say that it just shows how bad the CoL is...

rotiart
Since the infinity watch days... Not even: post annihilation but during annihilation she hasn't had many feats that put her above someone like captain America. She kicked drax and made him cough up a power gem. Cap gone up against how many similar foes...

And back during infinity watch she hulk als punched surfer as hard as he could and got nowhere with her punch... Doesn't show she hulk as being that powerful... Recent comparison of the black panther arm lock on surfer...

She doesn't really have many feats I can think of if any that puts her even above someone like captain America much less wolverine

rotiart
As a quick ie. Elektra took on several super powered skrulls That would easily be comparable to rogue/she hulk

darthgoober
Since the infinity watch days... Not even: post annihilation but during annihilation she hasn't had many feats that put her above someone like captain America. She kicked drax and made him cough up a power gem. Cap gone up against how many similar foes...

And back during infinity watch she hulk als punched surfer as hard as he could and got nowhere with her punch... Doesn't show she hulk as being that powerful... Recent comparison of the black panther arm lock on surfer...

She doesn't really have many feats I can think of if any that puts her even above someone like captain America much less wolverine
She's not the kind of character who throws things around or gets involved in big displays of strength, but that doesn't mean that we just ignore her given abilities...

A UN Soldier says that according to their intelligence Gamora's strength is in Spiderman's class...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/WarlockInfinityWatch14-11.jpg

After seeing Gamora in action, the UN soldier suggest that they put her in Ironman's class...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/WarlockInfinityWatch14-15.jpg

And later on she and Pip talk about how Warlock gave them each upgraded physical abilities when they were ressurected...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/WarlockInfinityWatch14-19.jpg

She doesn't need to have her level of strength constantly reestablished when she doesn't have a single showing to indicate that she no longer has superhuman strength. There's a big difference between suffering from low showings and suffering from a lack of showings. A lack of showings just means that the evidence that does exist is that much more relevant.

As a quick ie. Elektra took on several super powered skrulls That would easily be comparable to rogue/she hulk
Can't Electra amp her stats to superhuman levels?

rotiart
Lemme put this another way. There are plenty of other martial artists who take on bricks and do well. What has she done that shows that against another top level martial artist she would fair well.

Oh and thanks for the scans. Is that from infinite watch or some other issues?

Bouboumaster
Lemme put this another way. There are plenty of other martial artists who take on bricks and do well. What has she done that shows that against another top level martial artist she would fair well.

Oh and thanks for the scans. Is that from infinite watch or some other issues?

She's considered as the best martial artist in the MU, nicknamed "The most dangerous woman in the galaxy". She would mop the floor with Black Panther, and probably do the same with Namor.

Match 1: Without Maxam, Illuminati win:
Strange > Warlock
Ol' Chuck = Moondragon
Black Bolt >= Drax
Black Panther and Namor < Gamora
It leaves Pip, Fantastic and Iron Man. Iron Man is the decising factor here.

If you add Maxam, then you have a brick well over 100 tons limit, with fighting skills and with the abilities to resist mind controlling. Him and Moondragon beat the shit out of Chuck in like, 2 seconds, and then can go on other dudes. Moondragon isn't Gamora but can still hold her own against anyone on the other team bare Strange and Blackagar Boltagon. Maxam can outpower physically anyone on the field bare Drax (his own teammate) and Black Bolt.

Richards is a non issue. And Pip can bfr Iron Man, Richards, Black Panther and Namor.

Match 2: With the gems, even if the members of the Illuminatis are more apt to use them properly, only Warlock and Moondragon know how to use them at their maximum potential. If Warlock can kill Strange and Moondragon beat Charles Xavier, than the Infinity Watch win this. If Illuminati have some training, I don't see how they would stop Black Bolt, who have the friggin' Space Gem. Talk about scary.
So, without training: IW
With training: Illuminati

Parmaniac
Are we using current versions or the Illuminati members as they were at, let's say, when they launched Hulk into space?

Cause current Strange sucks and without prep Reed is also not that much of a factor. Just saying.

Black bolt z

She doesn't really have many feats I can think of if any that puts her even above someone like captain America much less wolverine Your really going to bring up black panther about to rip surfers arm off? BP is barley superhuman but he can stomp a high herald?

rotiart
No the argument I have is whether or nit gamora has showings against other martial artists that shows that she would absolutely stomp even someone like say captain america...

Because on a good day every good martial artist has scans of them taking on people that should or can be out of their league on a normal day...

Black bolt z
No the argument I have is whether or nit gamora has showings against other martial artists that shows that she would absolutely stomp even someone like say captain america...

Because on a good day every good martial artist has scans of them taking on people that should or can be out of their league on a normal day... One shotting thing? Yes she had to have sasquatch hold him back but its still a one shot.

basilisk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She's considered as the best martial artist in the MU, nicknamed "The most dangerous woman in the galaxy".

That's just because she sleeps around.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She would mop the floor with Black Panther, and probably do the same with Namor.

Match 1: Without Maxam, Illuminati win:
Strange > Warlock
Ol' Chuck = Moondragon
Black Bolt >= Drax
Black Panther and Namor < Gamora
It leaves Pip, Fantastic and Iron Man. Iron Man is the decising factor here.

If you add Maxam, then you have a brick well over 100 tons limit, with fighting skills and with the abilities to resist mind controlling. Him and Moondragon beat the shit out of Chuck in like, 2 seconds, and then can go on other dudes. Moondragon isn't Gamora but can still hold her own against anyone on the other team bare Strange and Blackagar Boltagon. Maxam can outpower physically anyone on the field bare Drax (his own teammate) and Black Bolt.

Richards is a non issue. And Pip can bfr Iron Man, Richards, Black Panther and Namor.

Match 2: With the gems, even if the members of the Illuminatis are more apt to use them properly, only Warlock and Moondragon know how to use them at their maximum potential. If Warlock can kill Strange and Moondragon beat Charles Xavier, than the Infinity Watch win this. If Illuminati have some training, I don't see how they would stop Black Bolt, who have the friggin' Space Gem. Talk about scary.
So, without training: IW
With training: Illuminati

Given that Starlin had Wolverine stalemating post-amp Gamora (and Starlin created her) I'm not sure she's really anywhere much above Panther in fighting - but her amped strength/speed and his lack of a weapon like Wolvie's claws should win it for her. Namor I honestly think could take some wins off her.

But yeah the overall fight is tough to call. I think the IW will need Maxam to even it up a bit. Thanos would be overkill. Strange and Blackbolt are the most dangerous for the IW.

With the gems I give the edge to the IW. They had them longer and used them more on panel - Warlock is an expert with his and would be dangerous to anyone. Without the gems I give a slight edge to the Illuminati because of Strange and Blackbolt.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by basilisk

Given that Starlin had Wolverine stalemating post-amp Gamora (and Starlin created her) I'm not sure she's really anywhere much above Panther in fighting - but her amped strength/speed and his lack of a weapon like Wolvie's claws should win it for her. Namor I honestly think could take some wins off her.

But yeah the overall fight is tough to call. I think the IW will need Maxam to even it up a bit. Thanos would be overkill. Strange and Blackbolt are the most dangerous for the IW.

With the gems I give the edge to the IW. They had them longer and used them more on panel - Warlock is an expert with his and would be dangerous to anyone. Without the gems I give a slight edge to the Illuminati because of Strange and Blackbolt. Shes far above panther in fighting.

rotiart
Shes far above panther in fighting.

And you are basing her martials arts skill knowledge vs black panthers based on what?

Black bolt z
And you are basing her martials arts skill knowledge vs black panthers based on what? I never said MA skill.But shes nearly if not as skilled as BP in fighting as is much stronger,with a healing factor.

rotiart
I never said MA skill.But shes nearly if not as skilled as BP in fighting as is much stronger,with a healing factor. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Shes far above panther in fighting.

Black bolt z
Exactly. Fighting doesn't always imply skill.

rotiart
Exactly. Fighting doesn't always imply skill.

So by your rationale wendigo is a better "fighter" than say.. Elektra

Black bolt z
So by your rationale wendigo is a better "fighter" than say.. Elektra Ok whatever point taken.My point is Gamora would own BP in a fight.Shes almost at if not at or surpassing his skill and is much stronger,and has a healing factor.

Omega Vision
So by your rationale wendigo is a better "fighter" than say.. Elektra
Living Tribunal's MA is almost as good as Batman's.

darthgoober

darthgoober
Originally posted by basilisk

With the gems I give the edge to the IW. They had them longer and used them more on panel - Warlock is an expert with his and would be dangerous to anyone. Without the gems I give a slight edge to the Illuminati because of Strange and Blackbolt.
Wolverine never stalemated Gamora. They went at it for something like two seconds before she was destracted and he cheap shotted her when she looked away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.