Wolverine goes to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
anyone else reading this? first issue and prologue were amazing, Jason Aaron really captures the hopelessness of Wolverines situation and Wolverine's instinctual reaction extremely well.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/255ef01i6563/prv6563_pg8.jpg

EvilTyrant
Yeah, i'm loving the story myself, I picked up the Daken #1 & #2 issues and X-23's comic. Daken and Mystique in issue 2 was the best.

RyanAutumns
Im loving this comic, also have the Daken comics but not the X23 one.

Trackz
X-23 really bores me as a character, to me she was only interesting with the other new x-men

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea I not a huge fan of x-23 either.

the ninjak
I loved that mini-series a year back though.

Omgu8mynewt
Loving issues one and two, although the pacing is a little slow - 2 issues and still no idea whats happened other than action.
Re-using Mystique also seems an old idea, but I like Wolverines non mutant GF having a bit of limelight.

Im liking the X23 comics playing on how even when Wolverine was protecting Laura, he was still using her as a killing machine, leaving her feeling soulless and inhuman.

Have to read Daken stuff yet, any good?

Trackz
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Loving issues one and two, although the pacing is a little slow - 2 issues and still no idea whats happened other than action.
Re-using Mystique also seems an old idea, but I like Wolverines non mutant GF having a bit of limelight.

Im liking the X23 comics playing on how even when Wolverine was protecting Laura, he was still using her as a killing machine, leaving her feeling soulless and inhuman.

Have to read Daken stuff yet, any good? Daken's pretty interesting, better than the x-23 series but a lot less interesting than the main title.

RyanAutumns
Im loving this series... have read all the Wolverine, Daken and X-23 comics #s 1 to 3.

Robtard
Is Wolverine actually in Hell (cos that's lame), or is the story some metaphor?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Wolverine actually in Hell (cos that's lame),

Why?

StiltmanFTW
Like I said in the other thread, loved all those villain cameos.

Too bad Harada got killed. Doesn't seem like he's going back from the dead any time soon... sad

Kazenji
Ended up getting the Daken book just to see what he's up to while wolverines busy in hell in his book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.