The change of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What if Superman became a villian? He had no morals and did not mind killing... who would be able to take him down.

Let's also say that he found a way past his magic vulnerability... he is completely immune to magic (magic vulnerability is on wonder woman level).

Let's say that kryptonite also doesn't have an affect on him... he is completely immune... does dc earth stand a chance.

Please don't bring up skyfathers or transtier characters.

Colossus-Big C
silver surfer, zatanna, photon ,, thor, flash, zoom

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
apocolypse

Ah, so hes not skyfather or abstract level that you claim him to be.

laughing

Also "does dc earth stand a chance."

The Nuul
With these stips, no one in HH can beat him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ah, so hes not skyfather or abstract level that you claim him to be.

laughing o snap

The Nuul

Colossus-Big C

ankur29
Originally posted by carver9

is spectre SF?

Captain marvel, Martian manhunter, GL (hal) maybe not individually but togther definately

CM might beat him on his own in a brawl

villain= fail due to comeuppance

oh yh BATMAN!

OneDumbG0
Energy manipulation/depowerment = easy win.

High invulnerability to magic on the level of Wonder Woman doesn't bar him getting owned by it.

Flash-level speed kills.

rougeredmage
this to me seems like a spite thread make superman take on the world because of all the jobing that has been going on .

you have not removed his TP weakness so what we need is 100toners that have TP enough to destroy or subvert superman. so we are talking about MM or xemnu

or a herald of glactus

I'm assuming this is DC only? The other 6 in the big 7 would stomp him.

-Pr-
I really don't see the point of such a vague thread, but...

rotiart
Reed Richards with a celestial buster gun.

Juntai
Why do you guys keep mentioning Marvel characters?

The Nuul
DC ONLY!!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by rougeredmage

you have not removed his TP weakness so what we need is 100toners that have TP enough to destroy or subvert superman. so we are talking about MM or xemnu Martian Manhunter can't even track Superman with telepathy let alone invade his mind, if Clark doesn't want him there. That's his own admission, btw.

Juntai
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Energy manipulation/depowerment = easy win.

High invulnerability to magic on the level of Wonder Woman doesn't bar him getting owned by it.

Flash-level speed kills. Most of the characters that would be his biggest threats would die in a blur of motion before anyone realized it was happening to band together.

Still, they likely could eventually take him down. Massive casualties however.

rotiart
Oops. My bad. Didn't see the part that said dc earth...
Or magic or kryptonite weakness?

Bruce wayne makes a red sun generator...
Earth is bathed in re sun light... Bruce wins... Or mr terrific or some other equivalent super genius...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Oops. My bad. Didn't see the part that said dc earth...
Or magic or kryptonite weakness?

Bruce wayne makes a red sun generator...
Earth is bathed in re sun light... Bruce wins... Or mr terrific or some other equivalent super genius... i didnt see that either

twizzlers713
Originally posted by 753
I'm assuming this is DC only? The other 6 in the big 7 would stomp him.

SamZED
Zatanna.

Mindset
Kyle

Black bolt z
Joker...shifty

kick in the nuts.

Originally posted by Juntai
Martian Manhunter can't even track Superman with telepathy let alone invade his mind, if Clark doesn't want him there. That's his own admission, btw. lol flash and WW are enough for this

biensalsa
Wow. This is to show only how many people are Superman haters

rotiart
Or the fact that there are ways to take down even a guy like superman..

OneDumbG0
^ ... which are wholly separate and apart from magic or kryptonite.

Shocker, I know.

Slaanesh
there are a lot of people who can take him out..a group of them will stomp him..he's not that great no expression

Uriel005
For solo. A guardian of the universe maybe. Definitely Mogo the living planet green lantern.

kgkg
Superman rapes DC earth.

Uriel005
Is Lobo hanging around earth at the moment?

Warlord
Flash, Firestorm or Martian Manhunter.
Fernus was capable of affecting his mind IIRC
White martians also keep him in chack with TP

rotiart
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman rapes DC earth.

The thread asks does dc earth stand a chance
So it's superman vs all of dc earth and u think he rapes? One of the few times I'm gon a have to disagree with your opinion there..

Mshinu
Cyborg Superman, Hal Jordan, Black Adam, Cap Marvel, Zoom can all take him alone.

Lobo would be happy to take down supes for a price too.

Or Wondy could break out her gear and go all girl power on him.

chomperx9
yes

biensalsa
No CIS INVOLVED? No one

lulz you're sad salsa

biensalsa
Originally posted by biensalsa
No CIS INVOLVED? No one

I forgot about Infinite man.

Infinite man will be able to stop him and Cyborg Superman with rings.

biensalsa
Originally posted by 753
lulz you're sad salsa

Yawn!

Why don't you grow up?

Originally posted by biensalsa
Yawn!

Why don't you grow up? I like being a kid big grin

biensalsa
Originally posted by 753
I like being a kid big grin

Good for you and that was a great answer big grin

Bouboumaster
DC: Hal Jordan, MAYBE Orion, Martian Manhunter for sure, Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, MAYBE Captain Marvel, MAYBE Black Adam.

Marvel: Reed Richards without any trouble (He just have to go to his closet), Doom, Silver Surfer stomp him, Thor might beat him, BRB might beat him, and current Hulk.

batdude123
What if Superman became a villian?

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/9748/18489934jx2.jpg

Colossus-Big C
^PIS

The Nuul
lol

h1a8
What if Superman became a villian? He had no morals and did not mind killing... who would be able to take him down.

Let's also say that he found a way past his magic vulnerability... he is completely immune to magic (magic vulnerability is on wonder woman level).

Let's say that kryptonite also doesn't have an affect on him... he is completely immune... does dc earth stand a chance.

WW can easily stop him. Flash can easily stop him. Hal can stop him. High level magic users with prep can stop him (mostly with BFR). Sentry at highest level can stop him.

After that, only collective team ups against him can stop him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
DC: Hal Jordan, MAYBE Orion, Martian Manhunter for sure, Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, MAYBE Captain Marvel, MAYBE Black Adam.

Marvel: Reed Richards without any trouble (He just have to go to his closet), Doom, Silver Surfer stomp him, Thor might beat him, BRB might beat him, and current Hulk. Superman stomps SS here. Superman utterly stomps Thor and BRB sooooooo bad. Hulk is an insect to this Superman. If Superman wanted he could put Hulk in the sun no problem.

Juntai

Marvel: Reed Richards without any trouble (He just have to go to his closet), Doom, Silver Surfer stomp him, Thor might beat him, BRB might beat him, and current Hulk. Hal can slow him, maybe stop him on his absolute best day, but Hal considered Superman godlike, and even once suggested it might take the entire corp to stop him if he ever turned his back.

Orion and Sinestro aren't Earth characters.

TheTyrant
Black Adam.

biensalsa

Marvel: Reed Richards without any trouble (He just have to go to his closet), Doom, Silver Surfer stomp him, Thor might beat him, BRB might beat him, and current Hulk.

Hal? DOUBT IT

Orion? Considering He needed help from WW, MMH and Big Barda to restrain a mind controled Superman highly unlikelly.

MMH? Since He cannot even last a minute vs Doomsday while Orion is helping and Superman can last longer vs Doomsday I really doubt it

Sinestro? Why he will want to stop him, He will most likelly help. And no though based weapon vs someone who moves faster than thought?

Cyborg Superman? MAYBE, BUT HE IS EVIL, WHY HE WILL want to stop him?

Captain Marvel? Only if He gets LUCKY AND SUCKERPUNCHES SUPERMAN

Black Adam? Again he is evil and no he can't

Also the question did not included Marvel characters

Reed? with his powerful plot device yes he can, but with out it, No he can't

Doom? Same as Reed but then again Reed has even CHALLENGED TOAA

Silver Surfer? You should really at least read all the ways in which the Surfer can be put down. This is not a stomp by far, but a MAYBE

Thor? MAYBE

BRB? MAYBE

HULK? laughing out loud

Put the Marvel comics down for a second and read some DC for a change

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal can slow him, maybe stop him on his absolute best day, but Hal considered Superman godlike, and even once suggested it might take the entire corp to stop him if he ever turned his back.

Orion and Sinestro aren't Earth characters. Wasn't there an issue where Hal stated he could take on the whole JLA himself? Serios question not a sarcastic argument.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wasn't there an issue where Hal stated he could take on the whole JLA himself? Serios question not a sarcastic argument.

Yep, and I think Hal said he`d take out Batman before Supes because he was more dangerous.

Haven`t just about every big JLA`er soloed the rest at some point?

btw, why does it look like crap leaking out of superman`s panties in that pic?

-Pr-
Wasn't there an issue where Hal stated he could take on the whole JLA himself? Serios question not a sarcastic argument.

Hal has a reputation for thinking he can take on anything he faces.

batdude123
That's High Ball for ya.

-Pr-
Originally posted by batdude123
That's High Ball for ya.

Yup. It helps that on occasion, he's right too.

biensalsa

I think Hal's personality is a little bit too cocky.

If He can or not is another complete different thing

zeel
supes fails every time on this. However he takes out more people then anyone els could possible do under the same circumstances.

OneDumbG0
^ Flash.

D-Block
Captain Marvel

Mindset
Nightwing

kgkg
Originally posted by rotiart
The thread asks does dc earth stand a chance
So it's superman vs all of dc earth and u think he rapes? One of the few times I'm gon a have to disagree with your opinion there.. I don't believe he beats everyone together. But even if it is DC earth it's hard to group up that quickly against Superman. I don't see anyone individually beating him especially if he is willing to kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.