Dormammu & Umar vs. Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Dormammu decides that he likes Apokolips and wants to "purchase" it as a vacation home by making Darkseid and Co. an offer they can't refuse. He brings the Mindless Ones along with him, as well as Umar who is drinking a Venti Caramel Frapuccino from Starbucks.

Darkseid has his resources and forces at his disposal, but no ALE.

Does Dormammu and kid sister score a new vacation home?

Discuss.

Black bolt z
Dormammu would make a sick ruler of apokplips. With the mindless ones I think they can take it.I'll give it to the Team dormammu 6/10.

Omega Vision
Does DS have any prep? Because I see a repeat of the Yuga Khan event here unless DS knows they're coming and knows how to beat them.

illadelph12
Dormammu sent a letter of intent and Kalibak gave it to Darkseid about 25 minutes before they arrived (as he's an idiot and thought it was just junk mail). So Darkseid has enough time to rally the troops, but not enough time to cook up anything exotic.

OneDumbG0
Dormammu and Umar took down Eternity. Jus' sayin.

psycho gundam
we all know kalibak phucked up delivering that message

dormammu via the old "surprise visit"

guy222
bro/sis win

illadelph12
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Dormammu and Umar took down Eternity. Jus' sayin.

Hasn't Umar been depowered since then?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hasn't Umar been depowered since then?

Dormammu took her power, didn't he?

illadelph12
Something along those lines. IIRC, Dormammu double crossed her and depowered her (since I believe they were equals at that point), then banished her to a different part of their dimension. Has something to do with her playing "Smash the homie" and having Clea.

Omega Vision
Dormammu sent a letter of intent and Kalibak gave it to Darkseid about 25 minutes before they arrived (as he's an idiot and thought it was just junk mail). So Darkseid has enough time to rally the troops, but not enough time to cook up anything exotic.
25 minutes gives DS enough time to Boom Tube away and plot how to retake his throne later.

That's if he knows Dormammu's general power level.

Dorm and Umar win.

illadelph12
That's viable in my opinion.

The direct approach doesn't always have to be the only approach. However, that would mean D & U would likely subjugate the rest of Apokolips in his absence and score the win unless he gave Granny and Co. orders to do some kind of insurgent campaign.

edit*

And Apokolips does have a very formidable army.

Omega Vision
That's viable in my opinion.

The direct approach doesn't always have to be the only approach. However, that would mean D & U would likely subjugate the rest of Apokolips in his absence and score the win unless he gave Granny and Co. orders to do some kind of insurgent campaign.

edit*

And Apokolips does have a very formidable army.
Wouldn't DS Boom Tubing away count as self-bfr for him?

Granted, but without Darkseid it isn't nearly as effective.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does DS have any prep? Because I see a repeat of the Yuga Khan event here unless DS knows they're coming and knows how to beat them. How did Darkseid stop Yuga Kahn in fact Yuga stomped him and ended up defeating himself which Darkseid had nothing to do with.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
How did Darkseid stop Yuga Kahn in fact Yuga stomped him and ended up defeating himself which Darkseid had nothing to do with.
I realize that Yuga beat him, hence why I see the same thing happening here with Dormammu if Dorm just shows up and decides to take shit over.

You completely misread my post.

AsbestosFlaygon

Does Dormammu and kid sister score a new vacation home?

Yes.

These siblings are bordering Elder God level. They win.

batdude123
You completely misread my post.

It's quan.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by batdude123
It's quan.

It's quan. He can't read that well.

quanchi112
I realize that Yuga beat him, hence why I see the same thing happening here with Dormammu if Dorm just shows up and decides to take shit over.

You completely misread my post. Ah that I did.Originally posted by batdude123
It's quan. Yeah greta victory over the jags. Whoops.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It's quan. He can't read that well. Hush up hobbit.

Cubey
Apokolips with Jobberseid gets stomped. Apokoplips with proper DS loses.

The Nuul
DS calls Superman, fights over.

Dormy wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah greta victory over the jags. Whoops.

Yeah, great 0-4 start for the 49er's. Whoops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.