herculese (current) vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
might as well stick out tongue

CosmicComet
Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Skyfather? Phuck that shit.

Hulk is too dumb to understand power classes. Let's go phuck with Galactus, and win. Easily.

Phuck yeah. Just a few thunderclaps and its all ovah.

SuperiorTech
Hulk will punch him in the face and he wont get back up the end.

psycho gundam
i like what i see

this can be closed now biscuits

CosmicComet
Hell yeah.

Punches are the strongest force in comics.

Regenerate from lost organs? Screw that shit.

Just punch somebody once, regen from a broken orbital bone you mother phucker.

You can tank a black hole? Screw that noise. Punches that might/might not rattle a few windows will take care of that shit with the quickness.

AsbestosFlaygon
Hulk's Punch is the strongest attack in all of comicdom.

King Castle
are we done mocking hulks repertoires of skills and powers?

Punch, roar and punch.

why hasnt anyone killed him yet in his stupid rampages, marvel is suppose to have more realistic lvl consequences and whatnot.

i mean you throw Hulk in DC and he is just another brick of the weak that gets tossed into orbit or stranded on an astral belt for months and forgotten.

Hell, throw WWH at Thanos, Warlock and they will have him dead right there and then by magic, tech or whatnot.

i mean they already gave hulk various powers he didnt have just to make him less stupid minus his actual stupidity.

Healing factor, Adaptive skin hardening and ability to breath underwater what next? make him the smartest being above the scientist supreme shifty

writers should know when they written themselves into a wall with a character let them die with some dignity rather then retelling the same damn story and giving them kids b/c that's the way to fix them by making the sae character with same name and look but call him lil, or kid, something similar to their father..

i know how to fix the character let's add 5 more of them to make it interesting.

Galan007
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Skyfather? Phuck that shit.

Hulk is too dumb to understand power classes. Let's go phuck with Galactus, and win. Easily.

Phuck yeah. Just a few thunderclaps and its all ovah. Phuckin A. ermmnone

Slaanesh
Hulk win easily..he can stomp if he revert back to Banner..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Castle
are we done mocking hulks repertoires of skills and powers?

Punch, roar and punch.

why hasnt anyone killed him yet in his stupid rampages, marvel is suppose to have more realistic lvl consequences and whatnot.

i mean you throw Hulk in DC and he is just another brick of the weak that gets tossed into orbit or stranded on an astral belt for months and forgotten.

Hell, throw WWH at Thanos, Warlock and they will have him dead right there and then by magic, tech or whatnot.

i mean they already gave hulk various powers he didnt have just to make him less stupid minus his actual stupidity.

Healing factor, Adaptive skin hardening and ability to breath underwater what next? make him the smartest being above the scientist supreme shifty

writers should know when they written themselves into a wall with a character let them die with some dignity rather then retelling the same damn story and giving them kids b/c that's the way to fix them by making the sae character with same name and look but call him lil, or kid, something similar to their father..

i know how to fix the character let's add 5 more of them to make it interesting. you could replace hulk with captain marvel, flash, etc

hulk's just getting his due

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Galan007
Phuckin A. ermmnone

What seems to be the problem officer?

Badabing
facepalm @ this thread.

Herc was one shotting sky fathers.

Also, Hulk wins. durhulk

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.