Hulk runs the scientist Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
I started thinking how hard is it to really kill or defeat hulk with pis aside?

to this end i also started thinking why hasnt more heroes and villains gone after hulk after one of his famous tantrums.

Hulk marching through New york breaking stuff, i mean why hasnt he accidentally made enemies from his collateral damage?

maybe Seth or one of the various Point Dexters are working in their lab when hulk crashes through and just walks through or he creates tremors and gas-line ruptures destroying months of laborious lab work and winning hulk a new enemy.

to this ends lets have the various heroes and villains decide to take hulk down individually can they do it, after having animosity for destroying their buildings, science project or harassing their people?

Lex Luther
Hank Pym
The Thinker
The Brain & Monsieur Mallah
Batman
Anarky
Steel
Osborn
Vandal Savage
Joker

each get full use of their lab and whatever they can come up with plus general knowledge of the Hulk from the media and whatever they can hack, they also get 2 weeks to track hulk or Banner, they know hulk has been spotted in Canada and New York recently from america's most wanted photo warning of Banner. Hulk also easily leaves a trail of destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.