Anti Venom vs Toxin & Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Can they take out Eddie?

SamZED
Brock cures them...

Parmaniac
No
Originally posted by SamZED
Brcok cures them... exactly, whoever Brcok is peaches

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No
exactly, whoever Brcok is peaches Edited, so cant prove it. evil face big grin

Galan007
Haunt, ftw. none

Tha C-Master
If it removes their "condition" then there isn't much they can do. Otherwise he gets smoked bad. Those two would smoke him alone without the "ability" IMO.

Galan dropped in on the street level/meta thread with us mere mortals? I'm in awe! eek!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
Haunt, ftw. none OHHH I see what you did there.

There's a story that McFarlane was pissed of marvel and therefore spoofed the comics covers he designed in his marvel time. The first Spawn cover was an exact copy of a Spider-man cover, maybe this is another "**** you guys" step.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Galan dropped in on the street level/meta thread with us mere mortals? I'm in awe! eek! Shhh, don't tell anyone. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Parmaniac
OHHH I see what you did there.

There's a story that McFarlane was pissed of marvel and therefore spoofed the comics covers he designed in his marvel time. The first Spawn cover was an exact copy of a Spider-man cover, maybe this is another "**** you guys" step. The resemblance between Haunt and Anti-Venom is uncanny.

Parmaniac
Not just anti-venom here you go

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article75.htm

Power Cosmic II
brock

Mr. Vader
dur

Estacado
How strong is Eddie now?
I mean he was handing Gargan his ass even without curing.
I know Venom jobs a lot but he goes up against guys like Colossus these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.