Ultron vs ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
This is classic adamantium Ultron, say around the time of Ultron Unlimited. The regular Avengers always struggled against Ultron without some plot device so this time Ultron has to face some magic users for a change. In the Ultron Unlimited storyline he killed the magical protectors of Slorenia, but which of these fights would he win?

1) Shaman
2) Morgan le Fay
3) Daimon Hellstrom
4) Wiccan
5) Bloodwraith with Ebony Blade
6) Classic Juggernaut
7) Dr. Voodoo
8) Classic Dr. Strange

No prep. No Ultron armies, just one-on-one fights. This is not a gauntlet, each fight is separate.

Fight takes place in deserted Slorenia.

Bentley
Those worth a damn BFR Ultron. He can likely mind-rape the most threatening with Encephalo ray or kill them physically.

Shaman seemingly froze time once, but most of the time I see Ultron plowing through the opposition after a few good blasts.

basilisk
Originally posted by Bentley
Those worth a damn BFR Ultron. He can likely mind-rape the most threatening with Encephalo ray or kill them physically.

Shaman seemingly froze time once, but most of the time I see Ultron plowing through the opposition after a few good blasts.

Oops, forgot that stip - no BFR because it takes the fun out of it. I agree that most of them could do it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.