Ultimate Captain America vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Who wins?

Juntai
Karate Kid

chomperx9
since KK always F ing wins who would be an even match for him ?

The Nuul
KK stomps him.

marwash22
KK. No street character can beat KK.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by marwash22
KK. No street character can beat KK.

Judomaster?

The Nuul
Cap or for sure Ult Cap is def not a street leveler.

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cap or for sure Ult Cap is def not a street leveler. okay then... no low meta character is beating KK. sneer

TheTyrant
Ult Cap wrecked Giant Man and casually stopped Valkyrie's fist. Definitely above street level.

DarkestKnight08
Ultimate Steve Rogers doesn't stand a chance against Val.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Ult Cap wrecked Giant Man and casually stopped Valkyrie's fist. Definitely above street level.

LOL he wreaked Giant Man using girders and tactical leverage over a building. Its not like he beat GM straight up.

Ult Cap was recently working out with puny weights. He's def not above 616 Cap.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=6295&pg=2

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=6295&pg=3

KK stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
since KK always F ing wins who would be an even match for him ?

Possibly Mantis? Possibly.

Juk3n
Ult Cap ripped off war machines arms, he's > Steve physically, doesn't quite have the skill feats, and is still not really a match for KK. KK is a league above marvels best.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Daredevil1

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=6295&pg=2

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=6295&pg=3

So much for bench pressing cars. ult Cap struggled badly with those weights.

Omega Vision
So much for bench pressing cars. ult Cap struggled badly with those weights.
Why did you reply to your own post?

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why did you reply to your own post?

BECAUSE THAT IS WHY I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!

Daredevil1
There he is.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
BECAUSE THAT IS WHY I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD! Except me bff

twizzlers713
hmm 200lbs x 12 weights = 2400lbs
just a random number, but it sounds about right to me

Daredevil1
Originally posted by twizzlers713
hmm 200lbs x 12 weights = 2400lbs
just a random number, but it sounds about right to me

Accept those look like 25 lb or 35 lb weights. Those are small weights if you compare them to cap's face. So its 35 lbs x the number of how many weights which is 12.

So he's pressing around 420 lbs. I'll even give him the benefit and say there 45 lb weights(which they are not) and that would make it 540 lbs.

Unless the bar itself is a 45 lb bar. Then it would be 585. To believe one of these small weights weigh 200 lbs is "not" correct.

Omega Vision
^Those don't look like 35 lb weights at all.

We also don't know how long he's been exercising.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^Those don't look like 35 lb weights at all.

We also don't know how long he's been exercising.

I guess they could be 25 lb weights lol. But I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying there "45 lb weights" even though I know for sure there "not."

Omega Vision
I guess they could be 25 lb weights lol. But I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying there "45 lb weights" even though I know for sure there "not."
They look like 50-100 lb weights to me, is there any statement that says that they were 25-35 lb weights? Because I doubt the artist's intent was to have Cap straining over 360 or so lbs.

Daredevil1
Accept 50-100 lb have you ever seen how they look like?

I used to work out a lot. Not no more but those are not 50 lb or even close to 100 lb weights.

As it stands we only go by with what we read and what we see. Both pics indicate there "small" weights. Unless you know a pic that makes them "bigger"? There are least in the 400 or 600 range. Not 300.

Daredevil1
Either way I remember a long time ago fanboys of Ult Cap used to think he was in league with USAgent 10 tons. At least now we know the truth that he's "not".

The Nuul
Ult Cap has flipped over a tank turret before. Hes always has been and will be stronger and more ruthless than 616 Cap.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ult Cap has flipped over a tank turret before. Hes always has been and will be stronger and more ruthless than 616 Cap.

A tank turret not that impressive, now if it was just the tank itself then that would have been hella impressive. 616 Cap has broken out of cryogenic freeze and held up a huge statue. Those work out scans don't indicate he is much stronger that's for sure.

The Nuul
Anyways.....KK stomps either one.

YFZ 350
Spite. KK wins easily.

BattleMage
Steve ftw

Lunacyde
Originally posted by BattleMage
Steve ftw

Any reasoning to that claim? Or just Marvel bias?

twizzlers713
Accept those look like 25 lb or 35 lb weights. Those are small weights if you compare them to cap's face. So its 35 lbs x the number of how many weights which is 12.

So he's pressing around 420 lbs. I'll even give him the benefit and say there 45 lb weights(which they are not) and that would make it 540 lbs.

Unless the bar itself is a 45 lb bar. Then it would be 585. To believe one of these small weights weigh 200 lbs is "not" correct.
yeah, i'm probably way off. maybe they're some super dense metal? i think he can do more than 585

Bentley
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Any reasoning to that claim? Or just Marvel bias?

The latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.