Wonder Girl (amped) Vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2835/123496-54384-cassie-sandsmark_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2911/1398220-cotmblade01_029_large.jpg

Konton
Amped how?
That's just Cassie with her old lasso.

Current versions of each, I would say Shulkie is stronger. Cassie's got the flight advantage, speed advantage, skill advantage, and equipment advantage.

Ares powered Cassie is weaker than current, but she was still able to catch a falling plane, stagger Hercules, trounce various Furies by herself, outmuscle Match, slam Supergirl hundreds of yards away, and smack Superboy away with a tree. Shulkie may be durable, but Cassie has the means to harm her.

tideoftime
Generally, She-Hulk is stronger and more durable; Wonder Girl is faster, can fly, and has a (marginal) skill advantage (while a good fighter, and trained, she *isn't* Donna, and certainly not Diana, and Jen is a decent fighter, and not just a brawler/rock'em-sock'em...).

I'd say it's a general split. Jen wins if she can keep it mano-y-mano/grappling, with little range/separation; Cassie wins if she has area/space to move the battle around.

And, of course, if Cass has her lasso, then she gets the solid stomp: between having her own anger/strength effectively turned against her, and WG laying down the whoop-ass, Jen would't stand much of chance.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
Amped how?
That's just Cassie with her old lasso.

Current versions of each, I would say Shulkie is stronger. Cassie's got the flight advantage, speed advantage, skill advantage, and equipment advantage.

Ares powered Cassie is weaker than current, but she was still able to catch a falling plane, stagger Hercules, trounce various Furies by herself, outmuscle Match, slam Supergirl hundreds of yards away, and smack Superboy away with a tree. Shulkie may be durable, but Cassie has the means to harm her.

Wasn't she amped during the Ares's son story arc? I thought she had a powerup.`

Konton
AFAIK she was under normal power levels.

She started to fluctuate (negatively so) when Lycus started to show up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.