Break Charles Xavier's Neck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
Charles is in a chair, the characters have their hands around his head, but Xavier has his head and body sitting upright. Can they break his neck or put him out before he shuts their mind down? They have no resistance to his attack, this is based off of speed. If a character for some reason normally wouldn't be able to or know how, we assume he knows how to do it effectively, by strength or technique. They have to put him out, unconscious or dead by using his head. They could rip his head off if they wanted to. Or smash it.

So who is capable? Not in any particular order.

1. Batman
2. Wolverine
3. Spider-Man
4. Karate Kid
5. Gamora
6. Hercules
7. Namor
8. Iron Man
9. Superman
10. Flash

illadelph12
I'd say Flash, Supes, Ironman (via just putting the command into his suit), and maybe Gamora and KK,. He mindf*cks the rest before they can twist.

Tha C-Master
What if the ones with super strength tried to smash his head (the time saved could be crucial even if insignificant).

Mr. Vader
dur

Tha C-Master
Cool avatar and sig.

Mr. Vader
dur

Kasper Gutman
Either I need to floss or this thread is leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Tha C-Master
Try the string with silicon.

the ninjak
Stops at Ironman. With TP resistence tech.

Tha C-Master
No resistance allowed.

the ninjak
I'm not sure how Supes would handle a TP assault. Classic Xavier froze the Vanisher who could teleport in nanosecs.

Tha C-Master
Are they fast enough to take him out with no tp resistance?

Omega Vision
Flash and Superman definitely. The others I'm not so sure about.

the ninjak
There speed is enough then I suppose. Supes and Flash.
Ironman's armor continues the assault regardless. Tony isn't always in the suit. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by the ninjak
There speed is enough then I suppose. Supes and Flash.
Ironman's armor continues the assault regardless. Tony isn't always in the suit. stick out tongue He is for the sake of the argument. stick out tongue

the ninjak
If the Ironman Armor had Charles by the throat I see no reason why the suit wouldn't do what Tony can't.

-Pr-
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm not sure how Supes would handle a TP assault. Classic Xavier froze the Vanisher who could teleport in nanosecs.

The way he handles most other assaults: By resisting.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
No resistance allowed.

-Pr-
I don't have to read OPs. uhuh

Tha C-Master
Nobody does anyways. stick out tongueOriginally posted by the ninjak
If the Ironman Armor had Charles by the throat I see no reason why the suit wouldn't do what Tony can't. No resistance. Let's put it this way, they can all be put out by him in an instant, which would be faster?

twizzlers713
are hands at sides? are the hands on xavier's head? regardless, flash kills charles, as does supes

Uriel005
Flash and superman think at speeds faster than is physically possible. Neurotransmitters physically cannot move as fast as they can move despite them needing neurotransmitters firing off in the brain as well as the calcium potassium pump to move fast enough for them to trigger a response to keep up with their own reaction time but whatever... so using comic book physics Supes and Flash with CIS off moving at speed kill charles from the other side of the solar system. They both can move far faster than the speed of light considering Supes will cross stellar distances in a matter of seconds.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Uriel005
Flash and superman think at speeds faster than is physically possible. Neurotransmitters physically cannot move as fast as they can move despite them needing neurotransmitters firing off in the brain as well as the calcium potassium pump to move fast enough for them to trigger a response to keep up with their own reaction time but whatever... so using comic book physics Supes and Flash with CIS off moving at speed kill charles from the other side of the solar system. They both can move far faster than the speed of light considering Supes will cross stellar distances in a matter of seconds. I figured that. Who else would? Good post though. Their neurotransmitters move at a superhuman rate, it is a "required secondary power".

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I figured that. Who else would? Good post though. Their neurotransmitters move at a superhuman rate, it is a "required secondary power".

Yeah I was just saying with CIS off they can move faster than Charles can trigger a telepathic effect as there has been little to nothing to say that Charles thinks any faster than anyone else.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Flash and superman think at speeds faster than is physically possible. Neurotransmitters physically cannot move as fast as they can move despite them needing neurotransmitters firing off in the brain as well as the calcium potassium pump to move fast enough for them to trigger a response to keep up with their own reaction time but whatever... so using comic book physics Supes and Flash with CIS off moving at speed kill charles from the other side of the solar system. They both can move far faster than the speed of light considering Supes will cross stellar distances in a matter of seconds.

I disagree with this post since everyone and their grandmomma has flown through space far exceeding the speed of light. Ms. Marvel, nova, super skrull, rogue, magneto, ironman, despero, etc... and I can't see any of them breaking charles neck before he can create a thought of stopping him if they are on the other side of space.

I agree, supes and flash (hell, I honestly believe everyone here can do it) can snap charles neck before he conjure up a thought but flying through space doesn't have anything to do with it.

Tha C-Master
You think everyone can or can't break his neck? Nevermind I see what you're saying now.

-Pr-
Superman and Flash do think at speeds surpassing that of Xavier, though. By a factor of about a thousand. At least.

Tha C-Master
I love how simple and to the point that was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.