Cloud vs Terra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Im currently playin bbs right now and watchin terra do his thing makes me think he is a pretty good match for cloud. and he has a very similar role in kingdom hearts as cloud in kingdom hearts. terra has manage to stop most of tha game alone with barely any help and is getting stronger cloud well you already everything about him so no need to explain. i honestly dont know who will win so y'all settle my mind for me

BloodRain
Cant remember much of what he can do but without feats there's always powerscaling. Not as fast as Ven (Ven being compared to Sora's skills) but is much stronger.

Same speed as Cloud I guess, both sword masters Terra by scaling is the stronger of the pair, vastly stronger with the Dark power thing.

So far Terra is the victor unless their spells and items change the outcome.

NemeBro
I cannot think of anything that makes even Sora as fast as Zack, let alone Cloud, and Terra is apparently even slower.

TheAuraAngel
Terra can legitimately teleport. Not just in gameplay(he does there to for certain instances) but in a cutscene.

Is this FF7 Cloud, KH1&2 Cloud, or FF AC Cloud?

Terra likely beats him in all due to superior magic and junk(though FF7 Cloud might beat him via toad). Or running him over would be funny.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
I cannot think of anything that makes even Sora as fast as Zack, let alone Cloud, and Terra is apparently even slower.
4L50xwpWEWA 5.27
A good distance while chopping off each of the 7 heads in 1/10~ of a second, faster then FF7's bullet timing.

And the laser dome feat. While not FTL, it was said in a thread that lasers being shot are given bullet speeds and Sora is able to deflect 1000 of them the dome surrounding them.

HoH FTW
Cloud is around Zack's level reaction-wise, but that statement seems to be putting Cloud higher and/or handing Zack's uber bullet-dodging feat from the canon anime to him...nuh-uh. Just no.

Sora dodges/hits back bullets (Pirates of the Caribbean world). Cloud dodges bullets.

Terra.................have not touched BBS yet, but have seen from the secret ending in KHII that he can fall of cliffs...get electrocuted...frozen...smashed with hundreds of keyblades....and still fight like a badass.

-Edit- Holy crap Blood, 5:27 shits on ANY speed feat I've seen of Sora! Even the one beyond the double doors of KH! As well as the lasers.

Good shit. eek!

Reaction-wise Sephiroth's attack I heard is dubbed Oblivion which in Dissidia is described as a light-speed attack in an Ultimania. However it simply resembling that attack in KH2 doesn't make it the same IMO. Heard from somewhere that the Dissidia move was based on Sephiroth's KH2 attack, though didn't buy it much.

MooCowofJustice
Pfft, we see the lasers. By the same logic that was used against Brawl Link and Mario, those lasers are slow as hell.

BloodRain
Good to see a LLLC member agreeing to that laser business 313

MooCowofJustice
Actually I still think it's bullshit. But I was overruled via majority last time.

I like Sora, I wouldn't mind seeing him that fast. All I'm saying is we're not going to apply this nonsense to Link and Mario and allow Sora to get away with the feat. It's very BT of you.

BloodRain
I actually think Sora has potential to go/react FTL from his huge boost from 1 to 2 and that his element is Light .... but I disagree that the laser scene is a lightspeed thing. But I will if its accepted for other characters ie Link/Mario and the lasers or Link with the lighting.

If things are just going to be taken by very basic face value alone then why not here? no expression

NemeBro
Lasers?

You mean those orbs of NOTHINGNESS?

Lol lasers.

BloodRain
Its called the 1000 lasers and description in-game tells you to use the reaction to deflect the laser attack. And compared to R.O.B's never actually being called lasers..

t--cYBUApgI
1:08 Good reactions considering its KH1 Sora. (This attack can be countered in the KH2 boss fight)

MooCowofJustice
How is Final Mix even close to being considered canon?

TheAuraAngel
"I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you."

Remember that line?

BloodRain
Its the same game remade with extras, most from the novel I think. Remakes have always been taken as legit afaik.

Confirmed by Aura's quote.

Birth By Sleep Spoilers
VBDpzZwqZo8
6:00 The beam is above sound speed, seeing as he just used sound waves before it.
XDPXLN995Gc
0:35 Moved a fair distance after the attack was launched to counter it. Both feats would put Terra in the high supersonic range onto low hyper.

And there's the teleporting, the keyblade armour and that he's able to steal opponents hearts and has BFR powers. He's above or rivals anything Cloud can do.

TheAuraAngel
Also, at 7:55, Master Xehanort gets a nice little feat. By the way, Terra probably wouldn't steal his heart.

Cloud I believe still has better strength feats.

BloodRain
Not in his character but is good for a bloodlust/no holds barred match.

Can use the darkness to hide in his shadow. Seems like a useful trick.

TheAuraAngel
That would make Terra and Xehanort the most hax bastards in all of Kingdom Hearts. laughing

Kosmic King
Which Terra is this please?

Dynamic Entry
The Final Mix's not being canon? Wtf was that dude?

The Final Mix's are the TRUE KH games. The ones released in America are quite the half-assed versions. The Final Mix's are pretty much what you call Ninja Gaiden Black, and Sigma 1 and 2 regarding the NG series, i.e. deluxe editions meant to add left-out details and all is canon (cutscene-wise at least).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.