Blade vs Maverick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko.. kill.. forum rules.

Fully powered healthy maverick no legacy virus, with gear.

vs

Maverick

Agent Zero

vs

blade

King Castle
bumpity bump.

so who wins how does it go..

0mega Spawn
someone ban this guy from making threads erm

King Castle
there is no need for such a post. pls refrain from making them and simply staying away from my threads if you dont have anything to contribute otherwise it is just flaming, baiting or trolling which is frowned upon

0mega Spawn
there is also no need for your baiting & flooding the forums with Blade vs threads erm

King Castle
this thread was made over a year ago and their is nothing wrong with making threads with certain characters.. aside from that your antics here wont get you the results you want.

0mega Spawn
my antics?

you make too many Blade vs threads

im just asking why you make so many Blade vs threads
but i have yet to see you even side with blade leading me to believe you don't like him & you're attempting to bait his fans erm

juggernaut74
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
my antics?

you make too many Blade vs threads

im just asking why you make so many Blade vs threads
but i have yet to see you even side with blade leading me to believe you don't like him & you're attempting to bait his fans erm He's trolling.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He's trolling.
Bumping threads does not equate to trolling.

You giving him shit, because he made one verse thread which includes blade and then pumping one other.....are you kidding me? Not to mention Prepman made the same thread and all king was doing was pumping the original.....

King Castle
i dont know what the hell i was smoking last year. i looked at the OP and it gave me a headache.

1. is just healthy version of Maverick.

2. is Agent Zero and his full gear when he was with weapon X.

vs

Blade.

aside from that i make multiple threads with particular character pretty often it doesnt mean one is trolling. it is just what i do.

it's the 1st time i have ever been accused of trolling because i have sided with either side of the argument.. blink

i make threads to generate talk in this forum. aside from that i bumped it to get the mod to realize that there are two threads so he can lock one. i am still waiting for a response.

Prep-Man
Yeah, I should have did a search, so merge or delete.

Eternal Idol
Maverick stomps before merge/close.

-Pr-
Closed. Omega and Castle, this better not continue in to other threads.

-Pr-
Re-opened.

King Castle
thank you.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Closed. Originally posted by -Pr-
Re-opened. pr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.