Donna Troy Vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13704/284163-81939-wonder-man_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/595248-595245_535520_19_super_super_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Warlord
shitiest pic of WM ever?

Martian_mind
Yep.

Not to mention Donna Troy's Cthulhu face...

tideoftime
Hmmm...

Diana takes Simon for a majority... but Donna *isn't* Diana...

I think it would be a good fight. I'm inclined to think either a split, or a slight majority for WM.

Bentley
WM for the easy win.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Bentley
WM for the easy win.

Let me guess...

You still think of Donna from, say, 25 years ago, when your statement would have been true.

Simon has a strength (though not what you might think) and durability advantage; Donna has a speed and combat-skill advantage. If things start to go bad for her (which they can, certainly), all she has to do is finesse a lassoing, and WM goes down; his will is not a match for hers, and the Lasso of Persuasion makes for at least a couple of her wins.

As I posted, likely a general split. Simon's *slight* majority (which, even as I think more about it, I am reconsidering) comes largely from his energy powers. But Donna can deal with a good amount of that via her bracers/speed, so that's not a huge advantage, by any means...

cdtm
How does she compare to Wonder Woman?

Is she even in her ballpark? Could she credibly hold her own against Superman or Thor, as WW can?

Not that she'd need to against Wonder Man, who I don't believe would do well against either of them with PIS off....

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
How does she compare to Wonder Woman?

Donna Troy has upgraded her strength over time, especially post-resurrection, and during OYL filled in for Diana as Wonder Woman. She's still less strong than Diana, but she's reasonably close.

Her lasso is, in it's own way, better than Diana's in combat. It allows her to command those who has less willpower than her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.