Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn vs Dragon Age: Origins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Verse vs Verse, except for Ashera, Yune, and the true form Ashunera. Unless Quan feels that DA can still win with Ashera and Yune around.

Combatants such as Ike, Soren, Micaiah, Sothe, and the others that have names have their best weapons.

Personally, I bet the Greil Mercenaries can solo DA, but I suppose I can be wrong.

The Scenario
Pretty sure Black Knight solos.

MooCowofJustice
I think Dheginsea eats the Archdemon. He's like, 50 feet tall.

Wei Phoenix
Ike dual wields Alondite and Ragnell while Soren slices them all to pieces with wind. No Rogue can critical hit Ike or anyone else that comes with the Nihil ability. Naesala rips their heads off with his beak.

ScreamPaste
This thread is awesome.

Wei Phoenix
Zelgius solos without the armor. Shinon shoots an arrow through eight faces at once. Haar and Jill rape from their wyverns.

MooCowofJustice
That's true. I totally forgot about a lot of units. I was focused mainly on the epic win that is King Caineghis and Dheginsea.

Wei Phoenix
Skrimir goes for the jugular, Tibarn, although I don't like him speedblitzes them all. Even the Fail Brigade would destroy them.

MooCowofJustice
Dawn Brigade are some of the best non-Laguz Royalty units in the game. Specifically Edward, who takes the title of best Trueblade, Nolan who hits for just as good as Boyd, and Aran who takes best Sentinel. Micaiah is a great mage on her own and Sothe is a useful enough unit. It's really not his fault he can't compete with Volke.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This thread is awesome.

It is missing something still

Wei Phoenix
Nolan was about the only good thing from that team. There was about one or two more though. I think Jill joined that team and if so then she's one of them but the Fail Brigade was just horrible and I hated almost every map with them. Hell they had to give us Black Knight for like two maps IIRC. I favored Nephenee as a Sentinel and did some work with her. Soren outclassed Micaiah in my games especially when partnered with Ike. Mia was my best trueblade as well. Edward was one of the good ones to me, but Shinon, Boyd, Haar and Jill, and a few others from Ike's squad just outshined them all to me at least. I still don't understand how they survived that fight where Ike and company were attacking them and they had to "Survive"

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by SpadeKing
It is missing something still
Yeah, it's missing a dash of failure and AIDS for flavour. 131 But I'm sure it'll show up.

TheAuraAngel
Unless it, you know, hasn't played Fire Emblem. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Unless it, you know, hasn't played Fire Emblem. stick out tongue Lack of knowledge hasn't stopped it yet. stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
It seems to like to play the games before even talking about them.

Also, this conversation has me thinking of child abuse. Lovely.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
It seems to like to play the games before even talking about them.

Also, this conversation has me thinking of child abuse. Lovely. Read the same book I have?

Wei Phoenix
Heather steals all of their weapons.

Volke charges them 50,000 gold for the secret of beating the FE Verse. After they pay him he tells them that they can't beat the FE Verse and proceeds to kill them.

Ike tags Jaffar and Hector in to add injury to insult and Hector decapitates the Archdemon.

I can not stress enough how Zelgius or Black Knight will solo.

Haar beats them in his sleep.

NemeBro
The Maker solos, silly gaiz.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Read the same book I have?

Yeah...I think I have it somewhere. Or my friend has it. Whatever.

It needs to play FF.

Wei Phoenix
Does it also put the lotion on it's skin?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Does it also put the lotion on it's skin?

No. Cause it wants to get the hose again.

MooCowofJustice
Nolan was about the only good thing from that team. There was about one or two more though. I think Jill joined that team and if so then she's one of them but the Fail Brigade was just horrible and I hated almost every map with them. Hell they had to give us Black Knight for like two maps IIRC. I favored Nephenee as a Sentinel and did some work with her. Soren outclassed Micaiah in my games especially when partnered with Ike. Mia was my best trueblade as well. Edward was one of the good ones to me, but Shinon, Boyd, Haar and Jill, and a few others from Ike's squad just outshined them all to me at least. I still don't understand how they survived that fight where Ike and company were attacking them and they had to "Survive"

Nolan is indeed legit. Jill, less so. I have trouble raising her leveling.

However, they didn't technically have to give you the Black Knight. And the only reason I used him on the last map was to wall things and allow me to steal all the experience for my epic Dawn Brigade I could.

Nephenee is an alright Sentinel, but Aran is still better. Soren gets higher speed, but Micaiah has one of the highest Magic stats in the game. I dislike Mia specifically for her character, but all the Trueblades end up with essentially the same stats.

Shinon is a douchebag character. Boyd is okay, but I just like Nolan better. Haar always gets used unless I go out of my way to not use him.

They survived on pure skill. The Dawn Brigade only gets a bad rap due to a lack of maps. They have 11 in the first chapter, and then we don't see them again until Part 3, and that is for like three maps. The only characters that get screwed over more than them are Lucia, Geoffrey, Marcia, Tormod, Vika, and Muarim.

Wei Phoenix
They did not survive on pure skill, the fact that they had to survive and not beat them speaks volumes. Ike's Mercenaries are leagues above the Dawn Brigade and they would have destroyed them in a plotless scenario.

Jill is just as good as Haar when they are both fully leveled. Jill just attacks twice more. Jill and Haar were always in my final game.

The fact that they gave you the Black Knight because he felt that he needed to protect her should speak volumes. He had to do what the Dawn Brigade couldn't do in a few maps.

Micaiah's higher magic stat is trumped by Soren's speed though. Attacking twice is better than a slightly higher attack. Mic was just too much of a glass cannon for me.

Shinon's douchieness does not take away from his tremendous skill and power. Shinon does work and so does Boyd, but him and Nolan are just as good to me.

I really didn't see them as having a lack of maps, they were just bad to me, everyone gets oneshotted, Zihark was a huge disappointment.

MooCowofJustice
They did not survive on pure skill, the fact that they had to survive and not beat them speaks volumes. Ike's Mercenaries are leagues above the Dawn Brigade and they would have destroyed them in a plotless scenario.

Jill is just as good as Haar when they are both fully leveled. Jill just attacks twice more. Jill and Haar were always in my final game.

The fact that they gave you the Black Knight because he felt that he needed to protect her should speak volumes. He had to do what the Dawn Brigade couldn't do in a few maps.

Micaiah's higher magic stat is trumped by Soren's speed though. Attacking twice is better than a slightly higher attack. Mic was just too much of a glass cannon for me.

Shinon's douchieness does not take away from his tremendous skill and power. Shinon does work and so does Boyd, but him and Nolan are just as good to me.

I really didn't see them as having a lack of maps, they were just bad to me, everyone gets oneshotted, Zihark was a huge disappointment.

Eh, canonically the Greil Mercenaries are only more experienced. Given the same amount of time, the Dawn Brigade would prove just as skilled and powerful. That's why they were among the non-stoned.

K.

Canonically, that is only in his character. He is the second best swordsman on Tellius, believing himself to likely be the best until his fight with Ike ends. The fact he doesn't want to leave Micaiah with the Dawn Brigade speaks only for their inexperience and his own great skill. For some reason the BK cares about Micaiah, at that point it's because she is Daein's hope. Afterward, I don't know.

True, but I'm not big on stat advantages deciding all my characters. I mostly use only the characters I like best.

Also true, but I'd rather use Leonardo because he isn't a douche. And I'm glad you appreciate Nolan. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to likes at least one person in the DB.

Eh. To me it's only a lack of maps. If I had more I'd use them all. Right now though I pretty much stick with Sothe, Micaiah, Nolan, Edward, Leonardo, Aran, Tauroneo and Jill. But with more maps I'd use them all, even shitty Meg. Fiona is actually a pretty fast and decent Paladin, but with the lack of maps I can only level so many characters. When I use just those guys I can get them to second stages by the end of the first part.

Zihark really shouldn't have been. At the point you get him he's got about ten to twelve levels on all the enemies.

Asd123
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Eh, canonically the Greil Mercenaries are only more experienced. Given the same amount of time, the Dawn Brigade would prove just as skilled and powerful. That's why they were among the non-stoned.

K.

Canonically, that is only in his character. He is the second best swordsman on Tellius, believing himself to likely be the best until his fight with Ike ends. The fact he doesn't want to leave Micaiah with the Dawn Brigade speaks only for their inexperience and his own great skill. For some reason the BK cares about Micaiah, at that point it's because she is Daein's hope. Afterward, I don't know.

True, but I'm not big on stat advantages deciding all my characters. I mostly use only the characters I like best.

Also true, but I'd rather use Leonardo because he isn't a douche. And I'm glad you appreciate Nolan. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to likes at least one person in the DB.

Eh. To me it's only a lack of maps. If I had more I'd use them all. Right now though I pretty much stick with Sothe, Micaiah, Nolan, Edward, Leonardo, Aran, Tauroneo and Jill. But with more maps I'd use them all, even shitty Meg. Fiona is actually a pretty fast and decent Paladin, but with the lack of maps I can only level so many characters. When I use just those guys I can get them to second stages by the end of the first part.

Zihark really shouldn't have been. At the point you get him he's got about ten to twelve levels on all the enemies.

I think Shinon is better then Leonardo. Also the Black Knight wasn't at maxed stats when Ike versed him in the Tower Of Guidance. If the BK was at max stats. He would make Ike turkey for Thanksgiving. Also Meg isn't worth training. I would say Tauroneo is a Tank compared to Meg. I would only use Meg if I needed someone to weaken an enemy. I say that even with Micaiah's Promotion into a Light Priestess Soren is just more versatile because Micaiah can only use Light magic while Soren can use all of the Anima Magic. Also I find RexCalibur to be stronger than RexAura. As for Fiona, if you take the time to train her she can be really useful. And finally I think the Greil Mercanaries is better then The Dawn Brigade due to the fact that the Greil Mercanaries have a larger variety of units.

TheAuraAngel
This thread is fail and does not need to exist.

MooCowofJustice
Maybe you're fail and YOU don't need to exist.

TheAuraAngel
I was not created to troll someone who was not gonna be trolled anyway due to poor forsight on the part of my creator. I happen to know why I was created, unlike this thread, who is sad and confused and doesn't know what to do with its life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.