WWH Runs supermans feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
can hulk do supermans feats? he gets flight

which ones can he do

1. lift a pyrimid
2. pull the earth
3. lift the core of a neutron star
4. lift the book with infinit pages
5. pull the moon
6. contain a mini black hole in hands
8. bring a mountain to space
9. punch lobo into orbit
7. split the moon in half with punch
8. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand

carver9
He does every one of these feats better than supes except the black hole feat. First thing it was a contained black hole and second, I think supes bio force field had something to do with him holding the black hole when the containment field was slowly disolving.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
I think supes bio force field had something to do with him holding the black hole when the containment field was slowly disolving. Now you're just making stuff up. Pr will hear about this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Now you're just making stuff up. Pr will hear about this.

i came as soon as i heard. and not in a good way.

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
8. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand lolwut?! This better be a feat from One Million, CA or Prime, 'cause there's no way in hell current Superman did this.

carver9
Originally posted by marwash22
lolwut?! This better be a feat from One Million, CA or Prime, 'cause there's no way in hell current Superman did this.

It was all star superman.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
i came as soon as i heard. and not in a good way. laughing out loud

Now, where's Carver? evilgrin

Omega Vision
lolwut?! This better be a feat from One Million, CA or Prime, 'cause there's no way in hell current Superman did this.
All-Star Superman. But when you crunch the numbers 200 Quintillion tons comes out to be around 1/30th the mass of the Earth, and given Current Superman's other feats (like towing the Earth with some help from Hal Jordan) it's really not too much of a stretch to think he could match or exceed the feat.

carver9
Now you're just making stuff up. Pr will hear about this.

I'm pretty sure that is how I read it... that it was a contained black hole. I'm not so sure about his bio force field aiding him though... that was my thoughts on it since the black hole wasn't directly in his hand... it appeared as if it was floating but again, I could be wrong.

Nihilist
Hulk struggles to do at least half of them.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that is how I read it... that it was a contained black hole. I'm not so sure about his bio force field aiding him though... that was my thoughts on it since the black hole wasn't directly in his hand... it appeared as if it was floating but again, I could be wrong.
Yes it was contained. By Superman's hand.

carver9
laughing out loud

Now, where's Carver? evilgrin

Lol... I give myself less than a month and i,m banned. sad

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yes it was contained. By Superman's hand.

Can someone post this entire feat including the martians words.

marwash22
All-Star Superman. But when you crunch the numbers 200 Quintillion tons comes out to be around 1/30th the mass of the Earth, and given Current Superman's other feats (like towing the Earth with some help from Hal Jordan) it's really not too much of a stretch to think he could match or exceed the feat. nah, it's a pretty big stretch. I did the calculations on this back when people tried saying Superman had a trillion ton lifting feat... no, just no.

Mindset
Now you're just making stuff up. Pr will hear about this. Originally posted by -Pr-

i approve

marwash22
1. lift a pyrimid - yes.

2. pull the earth - yes.

3. lift the core of a neutron star - no.

4. lift the book with infinit pages - yes. though, i contend the proposition of this even existing is stupid.

5. pull the moon - yes.

6. contain a mini black hole in hands - no. that's absurd, even for comics.

7. split the moon in half with punch - no. Again, that's absurd.

8. bring a mountain to space - yes.

9. punch lobo into orbit - yes.

10. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand - phuck no.

zopzop
Yes to 1 and 9. No to anything else on that list. The fact that Superman did 3,6,7,and 8 shows how stupid the writers at DC are.

BattleMage
Now you're just making stuff up. Pr will hear about this. laughing out loud

BattleMage
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk struggles to do at least half of them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
Hulk would fail at a lot of them one he is too strong another if the feats are done in marvel the physics mechanics wouldnt allow it unlike DC

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-

1. lift a pyrimid - the exact mass of a pyramid, sure, but an actual pyramid is not a design fit for any type of movement

2. pull the earth - he just needs the proper setting and equipment to make it feasable

3. lift the core of a neutron star - idunno, he does have the anti-matter/positive matter spheres feat

4. lift the book with infinit pages - context, but i don't see why hulk of all people would be incapable of a lifting feat

5. pull the moon - same as the earth feat, just less weight. the sakkar plates are comperable to this as the moon is 1/4 the earth's mass (approx.), but sakaar is far larger than the earth and it's plates were seemingly two halves or something like that

6. contain a mini black hole in hands - idunno, if it weighs more than the earth, you're not lifting it anymore, rather you're pushing your legs and stiffining your arm and torso to prevent the earth from falling into the singularity

8. bring a mountain to space - why not

9. punch lobo into orbit - he'd punch lobo outside of the comic, ink will be dripping out

7. split the moon in half with punch - he does that why teaching you how to dougie

8. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand - again, sakkar's tectonic plates

also, superman (new earth) didn't do that, KC did and he was amped while he did it.

kgkg
If plot required it I don't see why Hulk wouldn't be able to preform these tasks in a comic book. He is the strongest after all. It's not like Superman shows that type of strength everyday just like top end feats by any characters.

Hulk has some stupid feat just like these anyway.

Colossus-Big C
how heavy is the core of a neutron star?

psycho gundam
they don't have "core" per say, they are just nuetrons that are compacted once a small star dies, as for the weight, it's several thousand times more than the earth at least.

if it's able to fit in the hand it's still extremely dense material with a mass greater than earth's (presumably)

Omega Vision
nah, it's a pretty big stretch. I did the calculations on this back when people tried saying Superman had a trillion ton lifting feat... no, just no.
Do the calculations again.

If you don't think Superman can lift a trillion tons then either you're trolling or you've never seen the scan where he tows the Earth with the aid of MM and WW. Even supposing the burden was split 33/33/33 (which is doubtful considering Superman is the strongest of the three) that still means he tugged 10 times the weight All-Star Superman pressed: roughly 2 sextillion tons.

psycho gundam
the weight All-Star Superman pressed i remember when people were geeking off of that like it was uber, even though you could simply google the earth's mass.

but.....you must factor in his thrust from flight, a guy who can challenge light in a race must have some order of thrust

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i remember when people were geeking off of that like it was uber, even though you could simply google the earth's mass.

but.....you must factor in his thrust from flight, a guy who can challenge light in a race must have some order of thrust
How much Superman's flight comes into play is debatable. Though I agree it would be a big factor.

Still you must agree that asserting that Superman can't lift a trillion tons is asinine.

psycho gundam
of coarse he can

Omega Vision
Also does anyone know if there's a way to determine the sun's gravitational pull and what kind of resistance that would offer to someone attempting to move the Earth?

carver9
Also does anyone know if there's a way to determine the sun's gravitational pull and what kind of resistance that would offer to someone attempting to move the Earth?

I don't think comics look into all of the gravitational pull theory like people do on kmc... especially when we have people like wolverine being right at the sun and not being pulled in and we have gamora walking on the sun without a problem. You can't apply real world science into a comic.

As for superman lifting a trillion tons, what is his most impressive strength feat without the aid of flight? Him standing on two legs, not flying.

Omega Vision

As for superman lifting a trillion tons, what is his most impressive strength feat without the aid of flight? Him standing on two legs, not flying.
Obvious trolling is old and obvious.

psycho gundam
Also does anyone know if there's a way to determine the sun's gravitational pull and what kind of resistance that would offer to someone attempting to move the Earth? it's something like the sun's mass times the mass of earth's which is then squared by their respective distance apart from one another (i ain't doing it)

then character x's thrust would have to be something greater than that attractive force to give the earth escape velocity ( not sure on that last part, but whatevs)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's something like the sun's mass times the mass of earth's which is then squared by their respective distance apart from one another (i ain't doing it)

then character x's thrust would have to be something greater than that attractive force to give the earth escape velocity ( not sure on that last part, but whatevs)
So...cheetah speed right? mhmm

carver9
Obvious trolling is old and obvious.

Omg... how is that trolling when I am asking you for a d*** lifting feat. One could exist out there and I'm not denying it so stop saying that I am trolling when I am not... F***.

Colossus-Big C
has superman ever kicked somebody?

carver9
has superman ever kicked somebody?

Lololol...

Yes, I remember him kicking once and that was against titus. He kicked him out of the fortress almost into a small mountain.

Funny question though.

Badabing
Has Carver ever been kicked...

...Out of KMC? mmm

biscuits

stick out tongue

carver9
Has Carver ever been kicked...

...Out of KMC? mmm

biscuits

stick out tongue

Lololhahahaha...

You really have to stop posting things like this bada. You are going to have my neighbors calling a mental institute because of them thinking that I'm crazy with me screaming out laugh reading your crazy post. Everyone at work is asking me if I'm ok because of my outburst of laughter.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Badabing
Lololhahahaha...

You really have to stop posting things like this bada. You are going to have my neighbors calling a mental institute because of them thinking that I'm crazy with me screaming out laugh reading your crazy post. Everyone at work is asking me if I'm ok because of my outburst of laughter. laughing out loud

I'm putting you on ignore. Let me know how adding me to your ignore list works out for you. biscuits

marwash22
how heavy is the core of a neutron star? the weight isn't the reason he wouldn't be able to do it... it's the heat that's the problem. Superman has an invulnerability to heat, Hulk does not (at least, not the degree Superman does, I'm pretty sure HT made Hulk drop from a heat stroke).

EDIT: it was She-Hulk...

marwash22
Do the calculations again.

If you don't think Superman can lift a trillion tons then either you're trolling or you've never seen the scan where he tows the Earth with the aid of MM and WW. Even supposing the burden was split 33/33/33 (which is doubtful considering Superman is the strongest of the three) that still means he tugged 10 times the weight All-Star Superman pressed: roughly 2 sextillion tons. I'm not doing it again, at least not at this exact moment in time. Based on your comments though, i can tell you're making the same mistake the other people made... that is, asserting that they moved the entire mass of the planet, which is just not true. Once they moved the planet from orbit, it became weightless, so all they did was guide it through space.

What they did was remove Earth from it's orbit, which takes 1/80 the force the planet weighs... when i did the calculations, it came out to 1 billion tons (1 billion tons of force is needed to remove it from orbit ). Divvying that up between 3 people is somewhere in the neighborhood of 333 million tons... even if you wanna give Superman a greater bulk of the workload, it's still no where near a trillion tons.

You're severely underestimating how much a trillion tons is.

Omega Vision
I'm not doing it again, at least not at this exact moment in time. Based on your comments though, i can tell you're making the same mistake the other people made... that is, asserting that they moved the entire mass of the planet, which is just not true. Once they moved the planet from orbit, it became weightless, so all they did was guide it through space.

What they did was remove Earth from it's orbit, which takes 1/80 the force the planet weighs... when i did the calculations, it came out to 1 billion tons (1 billion tons of force is needed to remove it from orbit ). Divvying that up between 3 people is somewhere in the neighborhood of 333 million tons... even if you wanna give Superman a greater bulk of the workload, it's still no where near a trillion tons.

You're severely underestimating how much a trillion tons is.
Umm...wow you suck at science and math.

1/80th the mass of the planet is vastly greater than 1 billion tons. Also removing the Earth from its orbit won't immediately render it weightless. Do you have any idea how far the sun's gravitational pull extends?

marwash22
why is that?

Omega Vision
why is that?
Because you seem to believe that the Earth is only 80 billion tons.

marwash22
Ahhh, damn. my mistake, that calculation was for the moon feat.

Omega Vision
For reference on the kind of force that has hit the Earth in the past and failed to dislodge it from its orbit, scientists believe the Moon was formed in the aftermath of a collision with a Mars sized object. Mars being 700 Quintillion or so tons it makes quite a statement about the strength of the Earth's tether to the sun.

Also I hope you realize that there are mountains on Earth estimated to weigh well in excess of a trillion tons. Individual mountains.

marwash22
with that said, you realize how ridiculous it is for that to be an actual Superman feat, don't you? Hulk is not duplicating that.

Omega Vision
with that said, you realize how ridiculous it is for that to be an actual Superman feat, don't you? Hulk is not duplicating that.
Lifting 200 Quintillion tons is microscopic compared to the Book Lifting Feat if we take it at face value.

marwash22
Lifting 200 Quintillion tons is microscopic compared to the Book Lifting Feat if we take it at face value. both are ridiculous... which is why current Superman is not THAT strong, it's illogical even by comic standards. The book is even more stupid because it's impossible for it to even exist, let alone for someone to lift it... infinite pages = lulz.

Omega Vision
both are ridiculous... which is why current Superman is not THAT strong, it's illogical even by comic standards. The book is even more stupid because it's impossible for it to even exist, let alone for someone to lift it... infinite pages = lulz.
Instead of concluding that the feats are BS isn't it possible that Superman really IS that strong?

I know it's a radical concept.

King Castle
that level of high feats are rare especially when you see supes using extra effort to lift a pyramid or try to solo push a planet..

it not only makes it rare but inconsistent to the characters average showing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
that level of high feats are rare especially when you see supes using extra effort to lift a pyramid or try to solo push a planet..

it not only makes it rare but inconsistent to the characters average showing
People seeking consistency should not read comics.

marwash22
When did i say the feats are BS? I said they are ridiculous, which is why current Superman isn't that strong.

Omega Vision
When did i say the feats are BS? I said they are ridiculous, which is why current Superman isn't that strong.
Except he is, since both the Earth moving and book lifting feats are from Post Crisis Superman.

King Castle
we use average consistent showings of characters in forums.. even then strength wise hulk should be able to reach and match most forum characters.

equally as retarded as it might sound compared to other character feats.

i'll take your consistent comic comment with a grain of salt. stories are structured and leas they are suppose to be however you might feel about it with certain companies stories and comics.

marwash22
Except he is, since both the Earth moving and book lifting feats are from Post Crisis Superman. huh? It was stated that Allstar Superman was responsible for the one handed lifting feat.

When did the book lifting happen and under what circumstances did it occur 'cause that makes no sense.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
we use average consistent showings of characters in forums.. even then strength wise hulk should be able to reach and match most forum characters.

equally as retarded as it might sound compared to other character feats.

i'll take your consistent comic comment with a grain of salt. stories are structured and leas they are suppose to be however you might feel about it with certain companies stories and comics.
"Average showings" is a vague term, vague enough that pretty much everyone has their own ideas about what it means when pertaining to a particular character.

"Average showings" is often just repackaged lowballing.

huh? It was stated that Allstar Superman was responsible for the one handed lifting feat.

When did the book lifting happen and under what circumstances did it occur 'cause that makes no sense.
Final Crisis: Superman Beyond Issue 1. I highly recommend reading it.

The context was that Earth-5 Captain Marvel and Superman both needed to bring a book to their crashed trans-dimensional ship so as to repair the ship. The book in question was a book containing all possible stories, meaning it was of infinite page count and according to Captain Marvel weighed more than a Universe. Cap and Superman lifted it together with great strain.

Now there are a lot of ways to look at the feat, but the simplest is that Cap+Superman is apparently enough to lift infinite mass.

Oh and Ultraman later lifted it on his lonesome. So go Ultraman. stick out tongue

King Castle
hmm.. if you cant separate the difference i suggest you read the forum rules, description or take it up with a mod b/c just b/c you dont think it should be so doesnt mean it changes for the sake of your argument and opinion.

Starscream M
Except he is, since both the Earth moving and book lifting feats are from Post Crisis Superman. both feats are bullshit

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
both feats are bullshit
Your input is noted and discarded.

Starscream M
Your input is noted and discarded. wow, good debating there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
wow, good debating there roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes because stating "both feats are bullshit" without any other supporting arguments is solid debating.

You're precious.

Badabing
both feats are bullshit
wow, good debating there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your input is noted and discarded. laughing out loud

Starscream M
Yes because stating "both feats are bullshit" without any other supporting arguments is solid debating.

You're precious. hey genius, do I really need to provide support for why lifting a book with infinite pages or moving earth (for a man who grunts lifting a plane) is bullshit?

seriously you can't be that ignorant or dense? confused

King Castle
hey genius, do I really need to provide support for why lifting a book with infinite pages or moving earth (for a man who grunts lifting a plane) is bullshit?

seriously you can't be that ignorant or dense? confused best not to be drawn in by him.. just let it go.. baiter is going to bait. smokin'

marwash22
do I really need to provide support for why lifting a book with infinite pages or moving earth (for a man who grunts lifting a plane) is bullshit?

seriously you can't be that ignorant or dense? confused the phuck is the world coming to when i agree with this guy. no expression

Starscream M

You're severely underestimating how much a trillion tons is. Omega is actually right. Assuming you accept the earth pulling feat (which I don't)...then superman would be exerting the claimed force.

You're severely underestimating just how much force the gravitational force required for a planetary mass to remain in orbit is.

for that very reason, I don't accept the planetary pulling feat as it would put superman way way more powerful than his average showing...in the magnitude of billions.

King Castle
the phuck is the world coming to when i agree with this guy. no expression pff.. i said the same thing when it happen with Carver

you
me
starscream
carver.

there was one commonality
facepalm2

marwash22
Omega is actually right. Assuming you accept the earth pulling feat (which I don't)...then superman would be exerting the claimed force.

You're severely underestimating just how much force the gravitational force required for a planetary mass to remain in orbit is.

for that very reason, I don't accept the planetary pulling feat as it would put superman way way more powerful than his average showing...in the magnitude of billions. i guess you didn't read the part where i said that i mixed up the Earth feat with the Moon feat. sneer

Omega Vision
hey genius, do I really need to provide support for why lifting a book with infinite pages or moving earth (for a man who grunts lifting a plane) is bullshit?

seriously you can't be that ignorant or dense? confused
It's called suspension of disbelief.

Just like right now I'm suspending my disbelief at how bad your attempts at debating are.

Colossus-Big C
is earth 5 captain marvel stronger than earth 616 captain marvel?
half of infinity is still infinity right?

kgkg
half of infinity is still infinity right? Infinity isn't a number so any percentage of infinity is still infinity.

kgkg
both are ridiculous... which is why current Superman is not THAT strong, it's illogical even by comic standards. The book is even more stupid because it's impossible for it to even exist, let alone for someone to lift it... infinite pages = lulz. I'm not sure why you are so shocked about this.... you do realize shit like things constantly happen in comic books?

iceman24567
Originally posted by kgkg
I'm not sure why you are so shocked about this.... you do realize shit like things constantly happen in comic books? thumb up

Starscream M
It's called suspension of disbelief.

Just like right now I'm suspending my disbelief at how bad your attempts at debating are. suspension of disbelief huh?

so I guess next time spiderman lifts a mountain and someone claims it is off par with his average showings....you'll just tell them to have suspension of disbelief as opposed to labeling it PIS.

-Pr-
suspension of disbelief huh?

so I guess next time spiderman lifts a mountain and someone claims it is off par with his average showings....you'll just tell them to have suspension of disbelief as opposed to labeling it PIS.

don't be silly.

Starscream M
I'm not sure why you are so shocked about this.... you do realize shit like things constantly happen in comic books? yes, shit like this does happen constantly...they're called PIS and legit debaters don't use such in debates

kgkg
yes, shit like this does happen constantly...they're called PIS and legit debaters don't use such in debates So we shouldn't debate character that go faster than light than right? or I can come up with countless other examples that would be nearly impossible by using scientific methods.

Like when a character causing nuclear fusion , creates black holes , is able to survive inside a massive stars , time travels , punches holes in space etc.

You realize how much energy and power some of these things need right?

So we label all of them PIS?

Starscream M
So we shouldn't debate character that go faster than light than right? or I can come up with countless other examples that would be nearly impossible by using scientific methods.

Like when a character causing nuclear fusion , creates black holes , is able to survive inside a massive stars , time travels , punches holes in space etc.

You realize how much energy and power some of these things need right?

So we label all of them PIS? no...its not PIS because it is scientifically impossible...otherwise I would say superman flying is PIS

it is PIS because it is inconsistent with the average showings of the character

if batman one day lifts a bus and tosses it...would you not consider that PIS?

Badabing
yes, shit like this does happen constantly...they're called PIS and legit debaters don't use such in debates If it happens constantly, it isn't PIS. It happens to be part of the character's power set. And as it happens constantly, it should be used as proof in a debate.

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M no...its not PIS because it is scientifically impossible...otherwise I would say superman flying is PIS Not all those things I listed are impossible even scientifically it just requires a lot of power near infite levels for some.

So lifting infinite is not PIS because it's impossible? didn't you just labeled that feat PIS few posts ago?

Where do we draw the line?

Originally posted by Starscream M it is PIS because it is inconsistent with the average showings of the character Ok... That would make sense but Superman has multitude of these feats. Why are we calling PIS on his feats when other cosmic character are always doing things that require power and energy that rival these feats?

Originally posted by Starscream M if batman one day lifts a bus and tosses it...would you not consider that PIS? Yes. Only because Batman has never done something close to this... But Superman has many feats to back these up.

marwash22
you do realize shit like things constantly happen in comic books? You do realize what the definition of "infinite" is, don't you? I'm not talking about power-sets or even special items in comics... I'm talking about a book with infinite pages. I'm okay with it existing, that's fine... but it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to be able to lift it. I don't really care if you agree with my opinion, all it means is that you have no issue with logic being shitted on.

kgkg
You do realize what the definition of "infinite" is, don't you? I'm not talking about power-sets or even special items in comics... I'm talking about a book with infinite pages. I'm okay with it existing, that's fine... but it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to be able to lift it. I don't really care if you agree with my opinion, all it means is that you have no issue with logic being shitted on. I would label Superman lifting infinite pages PIS... I was referring to you pushing the earth feats which don't need a PIS label on it.

Badabing
Guys, there may be a thread that discusses PIS. If not, please make one and take the debate there. I'll close it tomorrow. Let's get back to the topic.

Lunacyde
It was in Limbo guys....Limbo doesn't prescribe to the laws of our Universe....there problem settled.

Badabing
Originally posted by Lunacyde
It was in Limbo guys....Limbo doesn't prescribe to the laws of our Universe....there problem settled. I asked nicely that the PIS convo stop in this thread and people get back to the thread topic. What part of my post didn't you get?

Back to the thread topic.

marwash22
I asked nicely that the PIS convo stop in this thread and people get back to the thread topic. What part of my post didn't you get?

Back to the thread topic. it may have spun out of control a little, but the PIS conversation was germane to the topic because it was the reason given as to why Hulk wouldn't be able to lift the book.

I blame Brucey. biscuits

Badabing
it may have spun out of control a little, but the PIS conversation was germane to the topic because it was the reason given as to why Hulk wouldn't be able to lift the book.

I blame Brucey. biscuits That's fine. I said you guys could make a thread to discuss PIS. It would probably get closed tomorrow evening. Now, back to the topic. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

which ones can he do

1. lift a pyrimid
2. pull the earth
5. pull the moon
9. punch lobo into orbit
8. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand I'd say 1, 5, the first 8, 9 and 7 (in world breaker mode).

Mshinu

Why am I not suprised you count like this..

Anyway didn`t Uatu tell Blue Marvel he amost split the moon in half?

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Why am I not suprised you count like this..

Anyway didn`t Uatu tell Blue Marvel he amost split the moon in half?

Yes, he did but it wasn't a punch he was referring to with blue marvel... blue marvel threw an amulet and it could have split the moon in half.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lifting 200 Quintillion tons is microscopic compared to the Book Lifting Feat if we take it at face value.

Book of "infinite" pages... :face palm: are people still bringing up this joke?

biensalsa

which ones can he do

1. lift a pyrimid
2. pull the earth
5. pull the moon
9. punch lobo into orbit
8. lift 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand

You forgot FASTBALLING A MINI SINGULARITY roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by biensalsa
You forgot FASTBALLING A MINI SINGULARITY roll eyes (sarcastic) when he do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.