Spider-man vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fgfg
this is a no holding back spider-man pissed off because sabretooth killed MJ he wont hold back who wins

Tha C-Master
Aww man, not one of these... no offense to you. You've brought up a storm. doh

SamZED
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Does current Parker even know who Mary Jane is? To him, it'd be like Sabes murdered another random innocent.

Not that it matters. Creed kills him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Not that it matters. Creed kills him. it does matter. a bloodlusted spidey would prob wreck creed.

Mshinu
Parker gets stomped and enjoys it. A stern father figure like Creed is just what he needs.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mshinu
Parker gets stomped and enjoys it. A stern father figure like Creed is just what he needs. What the hell, why did you make it sound sexual? laughing

Anyways I'd like to actually see some feats with Sabes to prove his "physical superiority" vs that argument that "He's Wolverine plus". That's wishful thinking though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
it does matter. a bloodlusted spidey would prob wreck creed.

facepalm

No, he wouldn't.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What the hell, why did you make it sound sexual? laughing

Anyways I'd like to actually see some feats with Sabes to prove his "physical superiority" vs that argument that "He's Wolverine plus". That's wishful thinking though.

There is a revamped respect thread, you might want to check it out.

Tha C-Master
You know better than that... strength and speed were argued to be better so I just want to see it. No "go look at the thread" (which I have seen).

Bloodlusted Spider-Man has wrecked people a lot higher than Creed honestly. erm I hate using featwars though.

Mshinu
What the hell, why did you make it sound sexual? laughing

Sexual? Well to you maybe. laughing out loud

As for Sabes being physically superior to Wolvie that was clearly stated during their mutant massacre fight. Creed has had at least two serious uppgrades since then.

It was mentioned again when Creed easily took down Logan after his Weapon X enhancements.

Colossus-Big C
spiderman would wreck creed...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sexual? Well to you maybe. laughing out loud

As for Sabes being physically superior to Wolvie that was clearly stated during their mutant massacre fight. Creed has had at least two serious uppgrades since then. Talking about Parker here.

You made it seem like Sabes was going to be a "daddy". sick

Mshinu
Talking about Parker here.

You made it seem like Sabes was going to be a "daddy". sick

Parker is looking for daddies everywhere. Cap, Logan...

Starscream M
facepalm

No, he wouldn't.

yes he would. spiderman usually holds back alot. bloodlusted spiderman would be much too strong and fast and unpredictable for creed.

StiltmanFTW
You know better than that... strength and speed were argued to be better so I just want to see it. No "go look at the thread" (which I have seen).

Even if (and that's a big if) the wallcrawler is stronger and faster than Creed, it's not by much. Tooth proved to be fast enough to tag Spiderboy many times... and all of these incidents were before the Weapon X upgrade (which made him stronger, faster, more durable... oh and he healed quicker, too).

Parker is simply not in his league. Definitely not strong enough to knock him out.

Durability, healing and fighting skills go to Creed. Strength, speed? It's close enough that it doesn't matter.

Bloodlusted Spider-Man has wrecked people a lot higher than Creed honestly. erm I hate using featwars though.

Same could be said about Sabretooth.

Starscream M

Same could be said about Sabretooth. well for this thread, sabes is under normal conditions..so he would fight as he normally does, and he doesn't really hold back.

Tha C-Master
Even if (and that's a big if) the wallcrawler is stronger and faster than Creed, it's not by much. Tooth proved to be fast enough to tag Spiderboy many times... and all of these incidents were before the Weapon X upgrade (which made him stronger, faster, more durable... oh and he healed quicker, too).

Parker is simply not in his league. Definitely not strong enough to knock him out.

Durability, healing and fighting skills go to Creed. Strength, speed? It's close enough that it doesn't matter.

Same could be said about Sabretooth. Nowhere in the league of what Parker has faced. Not as frequently.

Parker is not outclassed. Where are Sabes strength feats? He couldn't lift a jeep, Spider-Man has shattered tanks and supported buildings. Speed? Waiting on those.

Intelligence, ranged attack, all go to him along with precog and the walls, giving him mobility. Bloodlusted isn't normal Parker here. He has different things at his disposal, and when did Creed become the Juggernaut?

fgfg
strength wise its laughable to say they are almost the same since creed couldnt lift a hammer while spider-man can lift tanks cars and what not, speed wise people like black panther and gambit are able to beat creed before he can react , psylocke owned him twice, and even beast at the red zone storyline was handing him his ass until the end so speed wise creed is miles and miles behind spider-man

if spider-man is serious buissnes and is all out he wont let creed even touch him, creed is always all out he is always in for the kill and most of the time he fails badly against street levelers... spider-man while all out is a different story he tops creed in strength speed agility and creed skills wont be a factor since spider-man is too fast for them to work not to mention creed skills are not that great in the first place

fgfg
oh ye and of course spider man can just web his legs together and slam him against the ground until his brains become a mash potato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.