Lantern Ring Worthiness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Based on character personality, which color ring would you give each of these characters (Lantern Rings) that would suit them the most?

Thanos

Lobo

Steve Rogers

Hulk

Rage

Gamora

Adam Warlock

Silver Surfer

Tony Stark

Wolverine

Namor

Spiderman

Feel free to add a character that you think would suit the various Lantern Rings that exist in the DC Universe.

King Castle
Thanos - Black

Lobo - Fear

Steve Rogers - Blue

Hulk - Red

Rage - none

Gamora - Fear

Adam Warlock - Green

Silver Surfer - white

Tony Stark - violet/Orange(he really doesnt rate one but he did love alcohol/women friend plotting)

Wolverine - Fear

Namor - Red

Spiderman - Indigo

thanos-prime
Thanos-Yellow or green
Lobo-Yellow
Steve rogers-Green or Blue
Hulk-Red
Rage- don't know
Gamora-Yellow
Adam warlock Green or blue
Silver surfer- No color really fits him
Stark-Green
Wolverine-Red
Namor-Red
Spider-man-Green or Blue

thanos-prime
Added:
The mandarin-Orange or Green
Daredevil-Green or violet
Dr.Doom-Green
Magneto-Green
Orion-Red
Sabretooth-Red
Kingpin-Orange or yellow

Omega Vision
What a fresh idea for a thread. stick out tongue

Also Lobo is currently in possession of a red ring, which he can apparently use without it controlling him.

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle

Tony Stark - violet/Orange(he really doesnt rate one but he did love alcohol/women friend plotting)

Remember Armor Wars, when he decided no-one could have armor using his tech but him? Or Civil War how he decided the only way secret IDs of the hero community would be safe was if it was accessible to him and no-one else?

I think violet wouldn't do so well since most of his relationships aren't very deep (he's closer to green, though I don't think he'd be strong with that either), but Orange he could handle.

He wouldn't be as evil as the other orange users, but he's got the streak for it.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
Remember Armor Wars, when he decided no-one could have armor using his tech but him? Or Civil War how he decided the only way secret IDs of the hero community would be safe was if it was accessible to him and no-one else?

I think violet wouldn't do so well since most of his relationships aren't very deep (he's closer to green, though I don't think he'd be strong with that either), but Orange he could handle.

He wouldn't be as evil as the other orange users, but he's got the streak for it. agreed. on the orange fitting him closer then any other ring.

yes, i know of the armor wars and the f#$#ed up sh#$ he has done as part of his character and personality.

thanos-prime
Green fits tony more than any other ring and i would say tonys current endeavor with his repulsor tech shows that e isn't greedy

Thanos - Violet

Lobo - Red

Steve Rogers - Green

Hulk - Red

Rage - Red

Gamora - I can't really see what makes her tick these days. In the old days, she'd be a yellow

Adam Warlock - Blue

Silver Surfer - Indigo

Tony Stark - Orange

Wolverine - Could be red, could be blue

Namor - Green or yellow

Spiderman - Blue

Chuck - Blue or green

Magneto - Red, blue or green

Black bolt z
Steve?Green.

Slaanesh
Thanos - Yellow..his name brings fear throughout the universe

Lobo - probably Red..

Steve Rogers - Blue

Hulk - definitely Red

Rage - don't know

Gamora - don't know

Adam Warlock - Blue

Silver Surfer - Indigo

Tony Stark - probably Orange

Wolverine - Red

Namor - probably Red

Spiderman - Green

King Castle
thor- yellow, red, green, blue, violate, indigo
they all fight over him.

Doom- green/yellow

Loki - orange

psycho gundam
honestly guys, pretty sure without knowing a thing about a character named "rage", it's pretty safe to say they get a red ring

VanMae
Anthony Stark-green

The Mandarin-red

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
honestly guys, pretty sure without knowing a thing about a character named "rage", it's pretty safe to say they get a red ring

Rage from the New Warriors.

Mshinu
Rhino: grey (dumbness ring)
Spidey: brown (whiney ring)
Supes: gold (PIS ring)
Hank Pym: skin colour (pimp hand ring)
Emma frost: tranclucent (slutty ring)
Batman: rainbow

complexbrother
Originally posted by King Castle
Thanos - Black

Lobo - Fear

Steve Rogers - Blue

Hulk - Red

Rage - none

Gamora - Fear

Adam Warlock - Green

Silver Surfer - white

Wolverine - Fear

Namor - Red

Spiderman - Indigo

What he said

rotiart
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on character personality, which color ring would you give each of these characters (Lantern Rings) that would suit them the most?

Thanos

Lobo

Steve Rogers

Hulk

Rage

Gamora

Adam Warlock

Silver Surfer

Tony Stark

Wolverine

Namor

Spiderman

Feel free to add a character that you think would suit the various Lantern Rings that exist in the DC Universe.
Namor I could see with violet. Guy loves his people and reeds wife...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.