Synnar Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
How far does Synnar get?

1. Thor, Silver Surfer

2. Doomsday, Lobo, Sentry

3. Anti-Man, Despero

4. Superman, WW Hulk, Blue Marvel, Nova Prime

5. Thanos, Darkseid, Mongul With Rings.

6. Odin, Zeus

7. Tyrant (Full Power)

8. The Inbetweener

9. Galactus (After feeding/ 1 planet roughly earth sized)

iceman24567
Synnar cruises threw it

Stoic
I read the Rann/Thanagar War, and although Synnar was powerful in that arc, can he really cruise through this?

Prep-Man
He was basicaly God, so, yes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He was basicaly God, so, yes.

I'll be honest, I didn't read the entire thing yet (Too busy with studies). Didn't the Weird stop him with a nuclear explosion? In all fairness I was trying to see what people thought of his power level. Putting all hype aside, it appeared that a blast yield, less than planetary destructive capability stopped him. Is this correct?

Prep-Man
He created the DCU according to him. Showed that he kicked the Spectre's ass among other of DC's high angels.

Warlord
is Cynar = the Presence?

Stoic
He created the DCU according to him. Showed that he kicked the Spectre's ass among other of DC's high angels.

So how was it that he was defeated by the Weird? The explosion itself wasn't much. Could it be that the bad boys, that he beat were jobbing hard? Or did Synnar job to the Weirds explosion? You have to admit, that that blast was pure bullshyt. Did I miss something?

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
is Synnar = the Presence?

Prep can you answer this?

Prep-Man
IIRC, he didn't die from the Weird. He actually took possession of the Weird in the next series.

Prep-Man
BTW, when Synnar original appeared, he did beat down a team of JLA that composed of Superman, Orion, GL, etc...

Stoic
IIRC, he didn't die from the Weird. He actually took possession of the Weird in the next series.

Ok that makes more sense.

Prep-Man
Yeah, everyone thought Synnar died, but he was actually inside Weird and helped the heroes out in the next series. I stopped reading after the first series. It was pretty bad.

Stoic
Yea I got sucked in by the art, but then the story began to become interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.