Kraven the Hunter vs. Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestKnight08
Kraven is armed with a machete, while Silver Samurai has a katana. Who wins?

Starscream M
silver sam

SamZED
Yeah. A sword fight... SS def wins. h2h probably Kraven for majority. He currently is a beast.

CosmicComet
Just a normal steel Katana right?

Kraven probably does well just on great athletic ability alone, but I don't see him taking more than 4/10.

Also, does Silver Sam have his armor off? Because there is no way any normal sword/blade is going through it.

Lunacyde
Isn't Sergei currently unkillable by anyone but Peter?

SamZED
Huh? Dont remember anything of that sort being mentioned in Grimm Hunt..

Lunacyde
Originally posted by SamZED
Huh? Dont remember anything of that sort being mentioned in Grimm Hunt..

You might want to re-read it then...later tonight I'll post the scans if need be.

SamZED
Maybe I do. That'd be appreciated.

DarkestKnight08
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Just a normal steel Katana right?

Kraven probably does well just on great athletic ability alone, but I don't see him taking more than 4/10.

Also, does Silver Sam have his armor off? Because there is no way any normal sword/blade is going through it.

Silver Samurai has his traditional armor on and a normal steel-bladed katana.

Stoic
Kraven would beat him, he has nets and bolos that he uses regularly, his agility is amazing, and his strength is augmented. What does the Silver Samurai really bring to the table? Swords can be rendered useless at close enough ranges.

Kraven 7-8/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Kraven would beat him, he has nets and bolos that he uses regularly,

Kraven 7-8/10
The OP seems to suggest that Kraven just has a machette.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The OP seems to suggest that Kraven just has a machette.

Stips! All I saw was Kraven vs Man in Plate Armor. I guess I was going with kraven usual gear.

I still see him winning under these conditions though, not in a sword fight, but using his augmented abilities to simply outclass the Samurai.

Lunacyde
@SamZED

Lunacyde
Here

SamZED
Nice. Thanks, didn notice it. So Sergey is upgraded along with other SM villains.

EDIT: But pretty sure we'll have to wait for someone else to try and kill him and fail before we could use that newfound ability for a vs forum.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by SamZED
Nice. Thanks, didn notice it. So Sergey is upgraded along with other SM villains.

EDIT: But pretty sure we'll have to wait for someone else to try and kill him and fail before we could use that newfound ability for a vs forum.

I suppose, but then again that's why he made Ana stab him, she stabbed him in the heart, he should have died, that's when he realized....

Lunacyde
Also I believe he references it later when Spidey refuses to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.