S'ym Vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Apparently Hulk no smash puny magic when he's outnumbered, so how does he fair one on one vs. Sym in a knock down drag out brawl?

Battle takes place in The Great Plains with Dick Cheney in a floating wheelchair fulfilling a Shang Tsung-esque role as fight announcer and calling out "Finish Him" when the final blow is to be delivered. He also gets to consume the soul of the loser.

Discuss.

http://reason.com/assets/mc/mwelch/2010_03/darth_cheney.jpg

Wolverine2006
Sym...the guy that broke Wolverine's claw off, and used it as a tooth pick?

illadelph12
Yep, that's S'ym.

zopzop
If it's "normal" S'ym then the Hulk has a chance. 50/50

If it's "techno-organic" S'ym the Hulk is pretty much dead.

YFZ 350
Hulk stomps.

Mr. Toad
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apparently Hulk no smash puny magic when he's outnumbered, so how does he fair one on one vs. Sym in a knock down drag out brawl?

Battle takes place in The Great Plains with Dick Cheney in a floating wheelchair fulfilling a Shang Tsung-esque role as fight announcer and calling out "Finish Him" when the final blow is to be delivered. He also gets to consume the soul of the loser.

Discuss.

http://reason.com/assets/mc/mwelch/2010_03/darth_cheney.jpg

Love the setting.

Stoic
I don't think S'ym has enough in any form to defeat the Hulk, I don't even think the techno organic virus would work on his particular physiology. Rulk was seen recently easily fighting off a similar virus.

However, I do see S'ym being able to push the Hulk around for a little while (about a minute) and then the tables would shift, and he would end up beating S'ym down to the point that S'ym would need to retreat.

Doesn't Gladiator have a future feat of breaking off one of Wolverines claws as well? GOTG ref.

Warlord
so he broke Wolvie's claw?
it's the only time that admantium was destroyed broken to my knowledge in 616 continuity

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
so he broke Wolvie's claw?
it's the only time that admantium was destroyed broken to my knowledge in 616 continuity

Not sure if it was canon, or if indeed it was Wolverine's or his grand daughters, but yeah it was said that Gladiator broke adamantium. S'ym isn't the only one to produce this feat. There are some chips in my memory though because I read this way back in the 90's.

tkitna
Wasnt Sym way more powerful in his own dimension than he was in the outside world? Its been a long time and I cant remember exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.