Blue Beetle vs Iron Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Dan
2. Jamie

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Lunacyde
Jaime would destroy Iron Spidey.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. What's Dan supposed to do? lol

2. Spidey's useless armor is useless.

Black bolt z
Yeah really the armor is useless.It might give him an advantage over one or two extra people overall but thats about it. Because if you can't break through iron you have no business fighting spiderman.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah really the armor is useless.It might give him an advantage over one or two extra people overall but thats about it. Because if you can't break through iron you have no business fighting spiderman.
Wut?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The way I see it it makes him a much faster, more agile Classic Luke Cage. Spidey's durability has always been much less than his strength and speed, something that the armor improves upon.

Mindset
Spiderman has good durabilityOriginally posted by Omega Vision
The way I see it it makes him a much faster, more agile Classic Luke Cage. Spidey's durability has always been much less than his strength and speed, something that the armor improves upon.

Lunacyde
Spidey has great durability against impact forces like Tombstone punches or falling from a height, not so good against bullets slicing, puncturing, chopping, etc. The armor at least makes him bulletproof.

Mindset
Most don't have good durability against those type of attacks, aside from high metas and above.

Stoic
What about his Spider Sense?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Spidey has great durability against impact forces like Tombstone punches or falling from a height, not so good against bullets slicing, puncturing, chopping, etc. The armor at least makes him bulletproof.

How strong is Tombstone again?

If he punches a block of granite, would you expect it to break?

Lunacyde
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How strong is Tombstone again?

If he punches a block of granite, would you expect it to break? I would.

carver9
Spidey 8/10

Lunacyde
Originally posted by carver9
Spidey 8/10

You're kidding right?

carver9
You're kidding right?

Nope... spidey is more agile, possibly stronger, much faster... the only real advantage that the armor have on spidey is durability.

Lunacyde
How is Spidey faster? You mean reflexes? Because I know BB armor can fly faster than Spidey can more. It's also capable of creating all kinds of weapons, some far more powerful than is needed to one shot Spidey.

carver9
How is Spidey faster? You mean reflexes? Because I know BB armor can fly faster than Spidey can more. It's also capable of creating all kinds of weapons, some far more powerful than is needed to one shot Spidey.

He isn't touching iron spidey if you have seen his feats. Iron spidey fought a future iron man that was upgraded and shooting numerous of lasers at iron spidey and none of it touched him. I consider ironman man armor above blue beetles any day of the week.

Prep-Man
Blue Beetle.

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, current IM's suit is a lot more durable than Iron Spidey's, and stronger than his Extremis suit.

Blue Beetle armor is slowly evolving.
It's just a matter of time before it eclipses Iron Man's.

I still give the win to BB, due to the fact it has more firepower and durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.