Juggernaut (depowered) vs Wonder Woman (depowered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
And the winner is?

Johnny Sorrow
Diana.

Q99
I don't know... Depowered Jugs still had pretty considerable strength, and depowered WW might be at a disadvantage in that sector. Though still faster and more agile of course...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
I don't know... Depowered Jugs still had pretty considerable strength, and depowered WW might be at a disadvantage in that sector. Though still faster and more agile of course...
And more skilled. Not to mention the lasso.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And more skilled. Not to mention the lasso.

Hm, are we talking totally depowered, or "Juggy's less powered form, Diana's less powered JMS form"?

If it's the latter, she hasn't retrieved the lasso yet.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, are we talking totally depowered, or "Juggy's less powered form, Diana's less powered JMS form"?

Serious?

Who's idea was it to depower WW again? I mean the last time they did that Gloria Steinem jumped down DC's throat. laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Serious?

Who's idea was it to depower WW again? I mean the last time they did that Gloria Steinem jumped down DC's throat. laughing out loud

JMS.

She's not *as* depowered as the original time, she can jump from a plane and land unharmed just fine (no flight or other secondary powers), but guns can hurt her, her speed's got a big drop down (though fast enough she can do the bracer block thing), and ditto her strength. Only gear is the bracers.

I have no idea who thinks this is the best way to make her more relevant. I was really hoping he'd do something more like his Thor run... it's reasonably fun but it's not the same.

Prep-Man
Diana has been depowered before. IIRC, she was climbing a tall tower, while a hurricane was happening. Didn't really bother her. She's still really tough. I give her the edge here.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99

We're talking Juggy in his current power range, and Diana in hers. I think you're right she doesn't have the lasso yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.